Dominique Nugent #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads I’m taken the credit for dim dom 😂😂

she wasted no time moving in with him!

I would be very apprehensive about showing their relationship on social media after what happened the last time if I was her🙈

she doesn’t seem to wanna keep anything private atall she’s a strange one!

kinda feel like it’s for a two fingers to damo like “I’m happy now” ?? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How long before the interiors page is setup and tue freebies start 🤔 why didn't I think of this blogging malarkey before I did years in college for a professional degree so that I could pay for my own tit

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She'l be engaged in the next 6 months...knew they would move in together after Xmas🤣He looks like loves himself as much as her..they are well matched🤪Shes really putting 2 fingers up to Damo🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Thread Title Suggestion

Dim Dom and “him” hit the slopes, ended up with Covid, pair of dopes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Are they not supposed to be isolating? They shouldn't have left the home they returned to once getting a positive antigen, unless goung for a pcr. If she was (god forbid) in an accident on the way to New place she would come into contact with a fair amount of people being treated for it. The absolute entitled arrogance of this vacuous empty headed bimbo is astounding. But as long as you get your pic of your perfect happy ending for the gram Dominique that's all that matters. If she is reading this you should be ashamed of yourself....HUN!
Myself and my husband had positive antigens at different times, I am a healthcare worker and couldn’t manage to secure pcr through the online portal so work organised one for me. We had to travel 2 hours across the country from my hometown and then back to our own house, unfortunately lots of people like myself are travelling

that being said.. I think being unable to be separated for more than a week is a bit sad and her reason to travel is definitely not valid 😅 she’s like a 15 year old in a relationship

Reactions: 11
“A place to call home for a while”

Sounds temporary. You’d swear they were after building a bleeping house together with the likes and comments on the post 😂 “congrats, delighted for you” … is it more condescending because 30 odd year old dim finally got out of mammy and daddy’s place🤔😏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Myself and my husband had positive antigens at different times, I am a healthcare worker and couldn’t manage to secure pcr through the online portal so work organised one for me. We had to travel 2 hours across the country from my hometown and then back to our own house, unfortunately lots of people like myself are travelling

that being said.. I think being unable to be separated for more than a week is a bit sad and her reason to travel is definitely not valid 😅 she’s like a 15 year old in a relationship
She's like a 15 year old in most facets of her life to be fair. Apart from being dim she's incredibly child like

“A place to call home for a while”

Sounds temporary. You’d swear they were after building a bleeping house together with the likes and comments on the post 😂 “congrats, delighted for you” … is it more condescending because 30 odd year old dim finally got out of mammy and daddy’s place🤔😏
I'd say its more that they're renting maybe? And intending to buy?

Are they not supposed to be isolating? They shouldn't have left the home they returned to once getting a positive antigen, unless goung for a pcr. If she was (god forbid) in an accident on the way to New place she would come into contact with a fair amount of people being treated for it. The absolute entitled arrogance of this vacuous empty headed bimbo is astounding. But as long as you get your pic of your perfect happy ending for the gram Dominique that's all that matters. If she is reading this you should be ashamed of yourself....HUN!
Oh come on, driving together to a new apartment is hardly a huge risk especially at this stage of the game. How often to you get involved in major car accidents that result in a medical emergency? I know it’s never happened to me, so the odds of it on a single trip are extremely low. How is it better for them to isolate in a house full of other people? Surely it’s better for them to be alone together, access to their own kitchen and bathroom, away from the rest of her family. The level of outrage is just ridiculous.

This is not the start of the pandemic, we are not going for zero covid, so driving under your own steam to an apartment is hardly the crime of the century.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.