Dominique Nugent #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suggestion

Dim Dom didn’t like the snow, ski gear was all for show, now she’s Covid uh oh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Whilst we’re on the topic lol… she also says “thongs” instead of “tongs” ie curling tongs, which is so annoying and Brown Thomas like the “th” sound eg “Thumb-as” (although I’m not from the south so wasn’t sure if that’s how it’s pronounced?) I’d have guessed Brown “Tom-as”.
I think that's more indicative of Dim Dom's education and intellect. I agree her pronunciation of words is often wrong and she uses words out of context and her grammar is also atrocious, but as a Dub living in the countryside people can be just as ignorant. It drives me demented how my country pals say "naw-tin" for nothing. That G isn't silent and I've heard some very questionable pronunciation of vowels i.e "onder" for under, "frum" for From. I'm yet to meet someone here who knows the difference between seen and saw and done and did (and that's always pegged as a Dublin mistake) unfortunately there's loads of Dublin influencers who are just not very bright and perpetuate the thicko Dubs stereotype

Reactions: 13
Why do so many of them say tis instead of this?! I feel like punching the phone when it happens

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Today is the day she has peaked. €500 for a 3 hour mini bus. Not even if I was getting a limo would I pay that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is blowing money. I’m actually shocked. And not to mention the 5 ski suits

Reactions: 22
He’s also now positive.. and she has symptoms … she def flew home while feeling sick and must have known she could have covid when she was doing a test in her driveway

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Are they not supposed to be isolating? They shouldn't have left the home they returned to once getting a positive antigen, unless goung for a pcr. If she was (god forbid) in an accident on the way to New place she would come into contact with a fair amount of people being treated for it. The absolute entitled arrogance of this vacuous empty headed bimbo is astounding. But as long as you get your pic of your perfect happy ending for the gram Dominique that's all that matters. If she is reading this you should be ashamed of yourself....HUN!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.