Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellybb

VIP Member
Was it necessary for them to get a 3 bed house just for the two of them? A family probably missed out on that.
Am no fan of hers but she can do whatever she likes with her money! It might be a different case if she was #gifted a house that was on the council list

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Carlyq92

I wonder will she look back on this time and regret spending the guts of a house deposit on neon shell suits and human baby grows.
I reckon she will, 100%. I said this about her a while back and all I got back was 'let her do what she wants, it's her money' etc. Yes, it is her money, but as someone who is now knocking on the door of 40, this is all too familiar to me. I used buying clothes and all kinds of other 'stuff' to distract from the real issues going on in my life in my 20's (volatile relationship, unresolved childhood issues), and I wish so badly now I'd known how to tackle the problem at the time. Instead, I wasted thousands upon thousands of euro trying to fill this void and had absolutely nothing to show for it in the end but 100 black bags full of shite that went out of style after a week. I genuinely hope she finds something else to fulfill her, because endless hauls aren't it.

Reactions: 31

Kokanoseynoodle

Chatty Member
I had no idea of who she was until recently, can anyone fill me in on what actually happened with the ex? 😅😅
Read the threads 🙄🙄🙄🙄 why do people come here asking to be filled in when all they have to do is R E A D....
And yes I am a moody bitch 😊😊😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Mortgage approved 😂😂😂😂 she needs to relax a bit. She is such an empty head, everything is surface level with her. It’s all about looks, mind you this fella seems to be very vain as well so maybe he likes that empty vessel stuff but getting a mortgage with someone in October when the previous September she was due to marry someone else screams rebound & moving too fast

Reactions: 30

youbetterst0p

I don’t even think it’s the new fella hyping her up, I just genuinely think the sad amount of ‘fame’ went to her ahead after gettting all her new followers and that only happened when she put up the post about the wedding being called off. If she had made the jump from smaller influencer to a good bit more known when she was with the ex, she’d still have started acting like this in my opinion.

ALSO the white and pink/red ski suit she’s wearing today is from Pretty Little Thing who just launched ski wear- but then got quite a bit of backlash when people figured out it said Not actually suitable for ski wear in the details section on the website! it’s literally ski wear for pics on instagram because it’s no wear near warm enough or durable enough to be worn on the actual slopes 🤣 ridiculous of plt but also ridiculous of these insta Huns to buy anyway! 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

meencha

Mortified for a 30 odd year old trying on underwear in her room in her parents house so strangers on the internet swipe up to make her a few bob.

she’s a dose, what is her demographic??
Clearly you.. watching her at 11pm at night wearing underwear in her mothers house in dublin.. when mortgages for single people are non existant. unless u can afford a 1 room bedsit for 400k to show off ur underwear 🤣 seen this said on jens thread too about still living at home 😒 they live in dublin not the same as living in the country buying a 4 bed for 150k .. as the girl before me said.. if we had the figure we would wear it all day long

Reactions: 29

SozBbz

VIP Member
I am a fan but considering how upset she was about the break up I really am shocked that she moved on so quickly, 6 months is nothing when your heart has been shattered. Absolutely start dating, but to be in a full blown relationship this quick, I don't understand it.
Also, they had a couples night for the sisters birthday, why label it that!! This time last year they couldn't have done that as they were all too busy keeping an eye on Dom!
I find the whole thing weird, I can't deal with women that always need to be in a relationship!
I mean, it’s obviously not for you but I think dictating timelines for other peoples heartbreak is a bit much. Also why is dating ok but a relationship isn’t? What if you meet someone you really like? Do you have to say, “sorry, I’m still in my mandatory mourning period so we’re just going to have to leave it there”?

Anyway, she said they were in touch after 6 months, not in a full blown relationship after 6 months. It’s closer to a year since it all blew up if I remember correctly.Weren’t they due to get married in September and it all came to light maybe 6 weeks before? Open to correction on the dates.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Cupcakeapple

VIP Member
Am I completely out of touch or is it absolute madness to go looking to buy a house and get a mortgage with your boyfriend who you’ve been seeing a few months?

Reactions: 27
She is fast becoming one of those patronising people who was single for 5 mins after a heartbreak and says to any single girl "he's out there, you'll meet the one some day, it will happen when you least expect it" fuck right off 🙄🖕😂

• Heart
Reactions: 27

SozBbz

VIP Member
I've defended her/tried to see her side on numerous times on this thread but not today. Nice and all as she might think her outfit is, there's no excuse for a grown woman, who, let's face it, knows she's stunning, to wear such a flamboyant dress to a so-called friend's wedding. It's a blatant attention grab. You can get glammed up for a pal's big day without opting for something so showy... even the dress in black might have looked better, but no, had to be flamingo pink 🙄 Not remotely gracious, or clever.
Um… what am I missing? It’s not white or close to white, and neither her tits or arse are hanging out…. So whats the problem
I get that it’s not something everyone would wear but I certainly wouldn’t be offended as a bride by that dress.

Reactions: 26

Dancinatthedisco

I’m really happy for her with the new guy. People saying oh “she’s moved on quickly” but I do believe people meet people when they least expect it / aren’t looking for it. Happened to me literally a few weeks after a breakup and it was the best thing ever 😂💕 the flowers with the card from “not someone new” is a bit cringe but sure 🤷🏼‍♀️
Completely agree! I find some people’s attitude so bizarre. The girl was cheated on, had her heartbroken and she’s supposed to sit around mourning that gobshite for how long exactly?! Get fooked. Delighted for her, hope this guy is a good one.

meencha

sweet lord the amount of girls on here who have never been cheated on.. IM DELIGHTED FOR U.. but there is a certain portion of us who have been... and we can tell u... WE DONT LOOOOOKKKK AT THE CALANDER AND YES THE TIME IS NOW RIGHT!!!!!... he fucked up.. screwed her publicly.. made her address it and move on.. 6 months later... she did well.. if its rebound or not is none of our business.. shes getting some.. and some of u are not 🤣👍🥒🍆

• Heart

Blueducks101

That’s her friend Paddy she is with today. paddy was picking her up and they were driving down to see friends of theirs in cork she mentioned.
Sure if she was wallowing into her phone for the next 6 months people on here would still be giving out anyway saying she should have moved on by now! I say fair play to her I’m sure there’s so many of us been broken hearted before and you think you’ll never find happiness again and seeing her now I’m sure it gives a little comfort to so many when she showed her self so raw and full of emotion at the end of last summer to now showing everyone that life does work in funny ways and it will be giving people that little glimmer of hope maybe at a time they might need it most! I do think it’s a lovely story no matter about it being too soon or rushing into it she will do what works for her I’m sure but it seems a lot of people thrive off bad new stories and hate to see someone have a bit of happiness. I’ve especially noticed this during the last year and a half. A nation of begrudges if you ask me 🙄

• Heart

SozBbz

VIP Member
Is it not possible that she’s still heartbroken and her new relationship is helping her recover? I must say I find it rich that she’s getting stick for moving on months later even though her ex moved on while he was still engaged to her.
Not her number one fan or anything but why should she wait? Why should she resign herself to being miserable to satisfy other people’s idea of a reasonable timeframe? She’s said she wants to have a family so why shouldn’t she be proactive in moving on? She’s not going to find someone she wants to have children with crying into her pillow while Damo shags his side piece.
+1 to all of this.

He cheated on her, he didn’t die of cancer, nor was he some fallen war hero. How long should she grieve a relationship that was clearly rotten to the core.
I think accusing her of being someone incapable of being single is also a lowblow- if that were the case she probably would have swept in under the rug and married him anyway.
I think she did a great job of being honest yet dignified. She knew her own worth and had a zero tolerance for his behaviour. Power to her for that.
Isn’t it great that she’s found happiness again, whether it lasts or not, nobody knows but that’s the case with all new relationships.

Didn’t she used to go out with Karl (before Niamh Cullen) wonder could it be him?
Yeah I think so but didn’t we see glimpses of him in the background of her Lusty Beg stories? Looked too good looking to be Karl 😂

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
Oh come on, driving together to a new apartment is hardly a huge risk especially at this stage of the game. How often to you get involved in major car accidents that result in a medical emergency? I know it’s never happened to me, so the odds of it on a single trip are extremely low. How is it better for them to isolate in a house full of other people? Surely it’s better for them to be alone together, access to their own kitchen and bathroom, away from the rest of her family. The level of outrage is just ridiculous.

This is not the start of the pandemic, we are not going for zero covid, so driving under your own steam to an apartment is hardly the crime of the century.
Yes!!!!
I 100% agree with this. Some of the Covid comments are getting ridiculous

Reactions: 25