Dominique Nugent #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Niamh C awkward comment about buying a more expensive version of the jacket Dom had on?! Did anyone else find that strange 😂Even Dom didn’t reply 🙈

Why does she always use a heavy filter, even in ADs. I think it looks so unprofessional. She's mad for a competition now, Tag 2 friends and make sure they follow her 🤣🤣 she dropped from 105 to 103k recently too. Must be trying to up them again

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe she has teamed up with swigs for a giveaway!!! Tigs be swigging out of the bottle 🍾 tonight in celebration of all the new followers 🤣

Reactions: 2
I wonder will she look back on this time and regret spending the guts of a house deposit on neon shell suits and human baby grows.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I wonder will she look back on this time and regret spending the guts of a house deposit on neon shell suits and human baby grows.
I reckon she will, 100%. I said this about her a while back and all I got back was 'let her do what she wants, it's her money' etc. Yes, it is her money, but as someone who is now knocking on the door of 40, this is all too familiar to me. I used buying clothes and all kinds of other 'stuff' to distract from the real issues going on in my life in my 20's (volatile relationship, unresolved childhood issues), and I wish so badly now I'd known how to tackle the problem at the time. Instead, I wasted thousands upon thousands of euro trying to fill this void and had absolutely nothing to show for it in the end but 100 black bags full of shite that went out of style after a week. I genuinely hope she finds something else to fulfill her, because endless hauls aren't it.

Reactions: 31
I reckon she will, 100%. I said this about her a while back and all I got back was 'let her do what she wants, it's her money' etc. Yes, it is her money, but as someone who is now knocking on the door of 40, this is all too familiar to me. I used buying clothes and all kinds of other 'stuff' to distract from the real issues going on in my life in my 20's (volatile relationship, unresolved childhood issues), and I wish so badly now I'd known how to tackle the problem at the time. Instead, I wasted thousands upon thousands of euro trying to fill this void and had absolutely nothing to show for it in the end but 100 black bags full of shite that went out of style after a week. I genuinely hope she finds something else to fulfill her, because endless hauls aren't it.
I agree completely. At first I thought it’s her money let her do what she likes.. but this many months down the road she’s no longer blowing off steam or cushioning the blow, but it seems like she has formed a full on addiction. Addictions can form as a consequence of trauma and shopping addictions are no different. If I was close to her I’d be having a word. She has to have spent well over ten grand in Zara alone in about four months. That’s mental. I think where I would have had thought “leave her off once she’s happy” a few months ago I’d be in the early stages of concern now. She must have seventy billion of the same things in every colour imaginable. Daft tit as well like, buying for the sake of spending money and getting a hit. I think the break up has also made her quite bitter about all men and all relationships. A few times now I’ve seen her cynically refer to relationships and finding “the one”. Not all men are assholes. Her man was an an asshole, but many are not and it is possible to be happy again and be secure in a relationship. I think she could do with getting herself some actual therapy, and not of the retail kind.

Reactions: 15
I agree completely. At first I thought it’s her money let her do what she likes.. but this many months down the road she’s no longer blowing off steam or cushioning the blow, but it seems like she has formed a full on addiction. Addictions can form as a consequence of trauma and shopping addictions are no different. If I was close to her I’d be having a word. She has to have spent well over ten grand in Zara alone in about four months. That’s mental. I think where I would have had thought “leave her off once she’s happy” a few months ago I’d be in the early stages of concern now. She must have seventy billion of the same things in every colour imaginable. Daft tit as well like, buying for the sake of spending money and getting a hit. I think the break up has also made her quite bitter about all men and all relationships. A few times now I’ve seen her cynically refer to relationships and finding “the one”. Not all men are assholes. Her man was an an asshole, but many are not and it is possible to be happy again and be secure in a relationship. I think she could do with getting herself some actual therapy, and not of the retail kind.
100% agree, what a shocking waste of money, a shopping spree or two after the break up yeah course it’s needed! But months later still buying absolute shite to wear on walks or sitting around in, sure it’ll all be gone outta style and season by the time lockdown is over and we’re able to live again!

I hope she’s getting some therapy sessions, he’s left her with an awful negative view of all men, they’re not all the same

Reactions: 7
I know this is a rave thread but the constant vapid posts must be paying off, she spends some amount of money on absolute rubbish and can afford a brand new pro max iPhone.

her Instagram is pointless, links shes making a fortune from every time someone clicks and endless “I’ve teamed up with” giveaways.
Sorry I’ll leave again 🥸😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did anyone listen to the podcast? I just can't be listening for an hour just wondering was any actual dirt dished??

Reactions: 3
Did anyone listen to the podcast? I just can't be listening for an hour just wondering was any actual dirt dished??
I listened to it - nope no goss 🤣 it was all about the things she was doing to move on etc.. like reiki, mediums .. didn’t mention her spending sprees 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah I kind of understood the shopping sprees when she first broke up but she needs to reign it in now, it's not healthy. Listened to the pod. No dirt just stuff she's already discussed on insta, but she comes across nice on it. She's def a nice girl.

Reactions: 6
The absolute arrogance of her to think telling us her break up story again for the 500th time was an essential service. There’s no reason at all why that couldn’t have been recorded over zoom. This was recorded mid jan when cases were reaching 8000 and they thought this was “essential”... ??? She really is starting to think very highly of herself.

Reactions: 11
Scarlet for her for having the cheek to say recording a podcast was essential. How thick and ignorant can one person be? We have heard the story a million times now. It’s not anything new and it is not essential

Reactions: 9
Yeah totally could have been done over zoom. But... at the same time who's to say any of these shite radio RTE, Spin etc. are broadcasting is essential either? 😂😂😂

Really enjoyed the podcast 😃 think she will give a lot of girls/women going through similar some comfort!

Reactions: 10
Same, I think she seems like a lovely person. A very painful thing she is going through and we all have different ways of coping in hard times.

No I think the podcast was a let down she wasn't being her true self 6 months on you don't just get over a break up she did it but is def holding back alot! Georgie must of made an offer she couldn't refuse

Reactions: 4
No dirt she barely mentioned him, I'd have outed alot more about him and the bit on the side if it was me....I would have dished the seedy details, as one last twist of the knife they both deserve every bit of it, it was basically just talking in riddles and georgie comparing it to her cancer as usual....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.