Dominique Nugent #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not usually one to comment on threads - but I just had to. Firstly, yes he is extremely hot and they make a aesthetically perfect couple..BUT, what I don't get it is, (and if anyone's single, they will understand this). HOW can one get so lucky to meet a man which appears so perfect, in less than a year?? I have a couple of single friends (who are equally as hot as Dominique BTW 🔥 and as have equally nice personalities), and they have no luck 🤷🏼‍♀️ The dating scene is in shambles, men just don't seem to want a relationship anymore. Either she is very lucky, or he's a player and is enjoying the limelight 🧐 So I find her caption a bit unrealistic about meeting someone 🙄
Ah stop. I spent years on dating sites, i could write a book about my disastrous love life. Was always the one without a plus one at weddings, I had genuinely given up and resigned myself to being alone. I was genuinely at my lowest point, so much so that I even went to my GP because I was having such bad thoughts. I was 39 at this point and thought the chance for a relationship and family had passed me by.

Literally two weeks later I met my now fiance in July 2018. Discovered I was pregnant in May 2019 and had my little boy in January 2020, the day before my 41st birthday. We are getting married in November this year.

Honestly I used to hate all the "oh it will happen when you least expect it" platitudes but, it actually did!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I know!!! I think I’ll whip out the phone book and see if any of the gangly yokes I was with before have turned into big rides with HUGE hands and are still waiting on me!!!!
Ah stop. I spent years on dating sites, i could write a book about my disastrous love life. Was always the one without a plus one at weddings, I had genuinely given up and resigned myself to being alone. I was genuinely at my lowest point, so much so that I even went to my GP because I was having such bad thoughts. I was 39 at this point and thought the chance for a relationship and family had passed me by.

Literally two weeks later I met my now fiance in July 2018. Discovered I was pregnant in May 2019 and had my little boy in January 2020, the day before my 41st birthday. We are getting married in November this year.

Honestly I used to hate all the "oh it will happen when you least expect it" platitudes but, it actually did!
The dating scene is a nightmare - I was single myself for years. The first couple of years I found I wasn't ready as I wasn't quite over my ex and compared everyone to them. I then did the whole online thing, had friends introduce me/set me up, met guys on night's out etc, but it was always a flop. I found that with me, it was never a reciprocated. Either they were into me, or I was in to them, or we were looking for different things at the time. My single friends also have this same issue now. I also HATED the whole "it'll happen when you're not expecting it", but it did in fact happen for me that way too. I feel in this day and age, you have to be incredibly lucky to meet someone. Someone you are attracted to, click with, and someone you see a future with. Delighted for you that you got your happy ending 🤗👶👰💒💍

Reactions: 6
Delighted for her and the new man, he’s unreal😍

Was reading back on the thread and jaysus some of the comments on her moving on too fast, needing to move out of home etc, holy f*ck my eyes are still struggling to unroll themselves🙄 What odds if she is 32 and still living at home, she’s far from the only one, presumably she would be in her own place by now anyway if her scumbag ex wasn’t cheating on her. Moving out of home, having a mortgage, marriage and kids isn’t the mark of success.

Then the comments on her moving on too fast, jesus, where to start. She was f*cked over in the worst way imaginable by the man she was planning to marry, her world literally fell away from under her and in fairness, while her crying down the phone might not have been everyone’s cup of tea it was undeniably difficult to watch someone experience such raw, unfiltered emotion/heartbreak. What’s the timeline for getting over something like that? Arguably it’s something that she will carry in some form for many years to come.
I think one person even suggested that her level of emotion and heartbreak during the breakup didnt line up with how ‘fast’ she moved on to another partner. Duno where people get the notion that they are in some way able to dictate other people’s timelines and what’s correct and incorrect, it’s farcical in every way imaginable😂 I don’t particularly enjoy the girl’s content, or her fashion choices, but I am glad to see her with someone that will hopefully treat her with respect. If he’s a rebound then so be it, it’s her life, her choice and her timeline, nobody else’s✌🏻
It was me that said she moved on too fast, you could have quoting my comments, or maybe your eyes were too far rolled back to notice!

It was me that said she moved on to fast, you could have quoting my comments
I read the comment along with a lot others before and after it, I wasn’t going to go back and start searching for it to quote it.

No, my eyes weren’t too rolled back, explained above why I didnt directly quote your post, not that my post was in direct response to you alone so quoting it would have been unnecessary. If you have a legitimate, mature response or opinion on any of the points I made I’m happy to hear them, I’m not interested in a juvenile exchange over the fact that I didnt quote your post.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
If the last message he sent her 9 years ago was at 11.11...maybe it's a bad sign and not a good one

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I hope she's happy and that he is good tp her id love to see Jens Journey meet someone nice now x it's hard to meet people nowadays that want to a relationship.

Reactions: 16
Yeah I really hope he is a nice guy, delighted for her.
He’s a head turner and there’s not many Irish guys as handsome so I hope he makes her feel secure and knows how delicate she is after what happened.
I agree the dating scene seems horrific right now. I worked in a big corporate office and met all my previous boyfriends / flings there. Literally never met anyone in any other way . I’m in a happy relationship but if we weren’t together I genuinely wouldn’t know how to meet anyone now with working from home becoming the norm it’s only going to get harder for people.

Reactions: 12
Is she minted or something?! The cost of that place she stayed in Santorini and also recommending that Pacman place where a steak is over €200?!🙄 Get real!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.