Dominique Nugent #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw her recent post and straight over I came to see if everyone thinks what I think! Jesus divine he is a ride and a half!! Listen, her holiday posts have been ridiculous, I'm not all that into her content, and she needs to learn to put the credit card down sometimes, but, all that said, she's had a rough time, and didn't deserve what happened to her in the slightest, so it's nice to see her happy. I hope this guy does right by her.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Total upgrade. Hope the other fella is sick seeing this ! Did Dom get her teeth done ? Never thought she had but big difference from few years back . Would love to get same done whatever it was she got done as very subtle and natural looking .

Reactions: 14
How is a man this good looking not whipped off the market before now 😂 👏🏽👏🏽 delighted for her 👏🏽👏🏽
Dammm Dom ur man is fine , stop taking photos all the time

He’s a gem

Total upgrade. Hope the other fella is sick seeing this ! Did Dom get her teeth done ? Never thought she had but big difference from few years back . Would love to get same done whatever it was she got done as very subtle and natural looking .
No she got her lips done look at the comparison, just covers some gum

Reactions: 9
How is a man this good looking not whipped off the market before now 😂 👏🏽👏🏽 delighted for her 👏🏽👏🏽
Dammm Dom ur man is fine , stop taking photos all the time

He’s a gem
Seriously like! I'd have more on my mind than OOTD selfies if that was my fella... the clothes would never be on me 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Would love to know what work she got done to her teeth and mouth. Wow.
She still looks very natural.
He is a feckin ride and a half.
Even though her posts are cringe as hell, there's something very likeable about her. Like she'd be the girl in the group to make sure you got home okay

Reactions: 15
Seriously like! I'd have more on my mind than OOTD selfies if that was my fella... the clothes would never be on me 🤣🤣
Imagine going on holiday with that hunk of a man and spending your time and energy on what outfit you should wear onto the balcony?! Would you be well

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Would love to have seen what the ex looked like. .. looks like she got some work done to teeth and lips. Very natural tho.

Reactions: 1
They are all using the airbrush app you can whiten your teeth fix blemishes etc., thank me later ladies. I think he’s a good looking bloke but hoping more so he treats her well now

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.