Dominique Nugent #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the story with that Denise one and the hair. Had she not got a brush and a hair band to tie it back. She's like the adams family with the hair covering her face. She defo doesn't have much taste in style. With regards Dominique I'd say she's like a wooden bored not much life to her!

Reactions: 14
I agree - blonde hair and a good body goes a long way for many girls!
She looks so moody lol, like even when she smiles it never seems genuine or natural. She has a fabulous figure no doubt about it but that's about it as far as I can see!!

Reactions: 4
The new Reel with the new man..hes a fully fledged insta boyf now🤣🙈🙈He must of spent the week on hols recording for her reels & posing..all a bit cringe🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's away on a girls holiday and posting OTT reels of her last holiday with her new insta boyfriend.
I imagine she is miserable on her current trip and just wants to be at home with him.
Some girls can't survive without a man in their life!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
She’s defo one of those girls that aren’t happy just being on their own, they need a man to feel validated. That reel is a total cringe fest, and super embarrassing if things don’t work out…

I’m sorry but he looks like a bit of a scauldy culchie to me with the tats.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Instagram and SM seems to have enabled a generation of self absorbed, narcissistic wannabes who really believe they are owed a living and the world revolves around them. It’s like a giant social experiment and we’re all watching. It really is mind boggling.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
OTT romantic shite and public declarations give me the ick in fairness but I understand the reel more having seen her stories just now. I didn't realise it's been a year already since she posted that photo in her wedding dress and broke everyone's hearts. She's come a long way in that space of time in fairness to her. Leave her to her delight as far as I'm concerned. If this relationship goes all the way she'll be roaring at him for leaving skidmarks in the jacks and wondering why the hell he leaves his dirty cup on the counter when the dishwasher is 'right bleeping there' before too long 😁

(Above examples may or may not be based on personal experience)

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Sorry now...what the duck did I just watch and who the duck does she think she is? Some inspirational singleton pariah or something? Would you duck off you were on your own for all of 5 mins. Nobody gives 2 shits you've found love or whatever that parade of puke is supposed to be showing off. It all looks so forced and unnatural, I'm so happy look at me, the girl is dead behind the eyes and between the ears 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s only sharing that for praise from strangers. All the I’m so happy for you, you deserve it comments are what keeps her going now. It’s pathetic but that’s insta huns for you 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry now...what the duck did I just watch and who the duck does she think she is? Some inspirational singleton pariah or something? Would you duck off you were on your own for all of 5 mins. Nobody gives 2 shits you've found love or whatever that parade of puke is supposed to be showing off. It all looks so forced and unnatural, I'm so happy look at me, the girl is dead behind the eyes and between the ears 🙄
This 🙌🙌

What the duck was that? I'm sorry but the mortification of that reel is not right. I've never seen such a narcissistic display. They aren't even together a year which would be totally cringe if that spectacle was for a year but she's single a year. Get over yourself dom. So what if you were single for the next 5 years, get over yourself. Now that has turned me right off her. She believes she's too beautiful and slim to be single. She needs a man that adores her for validation. But she still doesn't look truly happy despite what she says or what pathetic reels she makes.

Reactions: 15
I can’t help but feel like she is setting herself up for a fall with this new romance. I think she is so determined to put out how happy she is to duck of her ex lol don’t get me wrong we all feel like that for a while but I think she’s kinda being a bit OTT now since she’s “revealed” him 🙄 it’s all for content

Reactions: 17
But like someone said she seems like a girl that needs a man by her side. If this doesn’t last that’s two public downfalls in a year give or take. Why set urself up for disaster, didn’t she learn anything about the last full exposure on her private life??????

And yes I know we can’t assume it will fall apart , no one knows if she is truly happy except herself. But I think wev been there or witnessed friends who are in a bubble and don’t see it coming. No one would think of the negatives when they are in a little love bubble but the honeymoon phase doesn’t last forever

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She’s acting like he’s her saviour or something.
I’m pretty certain it was denises 1 year anniversary with the bf the day they went away & she didn’t make as much of a spectacle as Dom is

Reactions: 10
She’s acting like he’s her saviour or something.
I’m pretty certain it was denises 1 year anniversary with the bf the day they went away & she didn’t make as much of a spectacle as Dom is
Was Denise not meant to be getting married too?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.