Dominique Nugent #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she would stop saying him this and that what’s his name just say that instead 🙄

Yeah was thinking that too showing off the skiing🤦‍♀️
A bit disrespectful, makes him sound like a second class citizen that she can’t say his name

Reactions: 3
That is absolute horse crap about getting mortgage approved!! She's away with the f*ing fairies; the process is long and arduous especially in these times - not a hope they went for it just as a 'lets see'!! Definitely not believing a thing that comes from this one's brainless head

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wait till hes pissing on her bathroom floor & pebble dashing the toilet, lets see how fuckin great living together is then

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wait till hes pissing on her bathroom floor & pebble dashing the toilet, lets see how fuckin great living together is then
I don’t understand comments like this. I moved in with my partner after 5 months and that was 7 years ago. I’d rather find out if we are compatible living together sooner rather than later. I don’t think Dom is wrong in this case moving in with her partner

Reactions: 22
Jaysus you'll be cremated here putting a time limit on her moving on BUT I agree 😆 naturally she was all systems go with the ex fiance and not even a year later she declared the new guy as the love of her life and its been a fast track to catching up with where she was. Surface level is all she seems to care about but it's all good once she keeps smashing those insta worthy milestones
I think lots of the people who disagreed at the start will begin to think differently now. She is heading for a fall. I don’t want to see anyone hurt but the way she is heading I won’t have much pity for her.

Reactions: 4
As someone who has worked on evaluation of covid risk measures and outbreak control trust me, every small action helps. They will probably have used door handles and lifts and come through hallways of an apartment building unnecessarily all while they should have been isolating. It's selfish simple as that really.

The astonishing part is nobody would be none the wiser if she could learn to hold her piss when it comes to this new fella and posting everything she thinks is a milestone, another look at me post breakup, I'm getting it all. She could have waited 10 days and posted the very same picture. But as someone said....Dim Dom!!!
I mean… we can all claim expertise on an anonymous forum but I disagree. We know a lot more about how it spreads and transition via surfaces is minimal. Once they avoided other humans, in my view they’ve been responsible enough, especially when you think of the alternative which was trying to isolate within a busy household, which would make everyone miserable and far more likely just result in them all being covid positive.

I do however agree with your second point, the thirst of these instahuns that means they cannot even keep the smallest detail offline for even a week 🥱

+5 points for use of the phase “hold her piss”.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is painful to listen to. Haven't really tuned into her stories in awhile but she's so boring and monotone and I keep thinking she's about 23 or 24,theres something so immature about her, I think it's partly her shallowness and vanity, but also the way she refers to her boyfriend as "him", it's so weird, she never says his name. Ever. As someone said above, it's strange too she calls Victoria her "little sister" 😂😂😂. Even if she said my younger sister. Or perhaps actually called her by her name. An absolute dose.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Am I completely out of touch or is it absolute madness to go looking to buy a house and get a mortgage with your boyfriend who you’ve been seeing a few months?

Reactions: 27
I don’t understand comments like this. I moved in with my partner after 5 months and that was 7 years ago. I’d rather find out if we are compatible living together sooner rather than later. I don’t think Dom is wrong in this case moving in with her partner
It was a bit of light humour it wasn't intended for you to try understand anything , I didn't make any reference to the length of time they were together

Am I completely out of touch or is it absolute madness to go looking to buy a house and get a mortgage with your boyfriend who you’ve been seeing a few months?
Personally I agree with you but I also don't think you can put a time line on it either, if both people are content and feel its the right move then why not I suppose but getting a mortgage with someone is a massive commitment and extremely messy to get out of if it goes tits up so its not something anyone should go into with their eyes closes

I previously lived with an ex and he was fully house trained 🤔
Where did you find him 😄

Reactions: 5
Yeah especially when she said she was so glad she didn’t buy with Damien as it would have been a messy situation and she was with him for how many years 🙈 not even with ‘him’ for a year and she’s already looking to buy lol

Reactions: 11
Omg the lip smacking in the last few stories, it’s the most annoying noise ever
How irritating, and she did it every 10 seconds without fail, I don't think I've ever lip smacked in my life, it's completely obvious it's forced and she's conscious of when her next little opportunity to lip smack is. And it drives me mad the way she says "couple" for everything whether it's 2 or 10,its always a couple. "we've a couple of bottles of spirits there".... There were at least 7 bottles. Gonna show you a couple of bits I bought, shows about 10 things. Going out with a couple of the girls and it's 5 girls. I could go on but ya get me🙄. Once you hear her say it once you will see she uses it to describe everything. I just find her hard to listen to

Reactions: 10
Was it necessary for them to get a 3 bed house just for the two of them? A family probably missed out on that.

Reactions: 8
She is painful to listen to. Haven't really tuned into her stories in awhile but she's so boring and monotone and I keep thinking she's about 23 or 24,theres something so immature about her, I think it's partly her shallowness and vanity, but also the way she refers to her boyfriend as "him", it's so weird, she never says his name. Ever. As someone said above, it's strange too she calls Victoria her "little sister" 😂😂😂. Even if she said my younger sister. Or perhaps actually called her by her name. An absolute dose.
Think she calls him "him" as Paddy doesnt quite match her glam Insta image🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
September 2020 her life has ended she’s been cheated on and the weddings off

October 2021 she looking to BUY a house with a new fella🙈WTF 😳

been in similar situation to her Minus the wedding but It takes a long time to get over that kinda thing, I know she was with him years ago but I find it all very strange…

like stall the ball or for the love of god keep it off insta, if this all goes tits up again it’s going to be so humiliating…it’s hard enough dealing with a break up especially the cheating kind explaining to friends and family without thousands of people too I though she would have learnt from the last time … I wouldn’t be able anyways✋🏽

I think she’s one of these girls who cannot function on her own and has to be with someone

him & dim are well matched by the looks of things 😂

Reactions: 21
Was it necessary for them to get a 3 bed house just for the two of them? A family probably missed out on that.
I rent a house with more than 2 bedrooms and I live alone. If you pay private rent, you can live in whatever kind of house you want to.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.