Dominique Nugent #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any fellas I have dated in the past would be mortified if I showed up on the slopes looking like a Barbie caricature.

Someone said she seemed nicer when she was with the ex and I think I have to agree, he seemed to keep her a bit grounded. This new fella seems to be enabling her .

She's painful to watch now
I wonder do the sisters rib her about it. They both seem more down to earth. Surely those who know her best are put off by her incessant vanity. The new fella must be exactly the same as her. Otherwise why would he put up with that. She's not that good looking she's just extremely well polished

Reactions: 10
I don’t even think it’s the new fella hyping her up, I just genuinely think the sad amount of ‘fame’ went to her ahead after gettting all her new followers and that only happened when she put up the post about the wedding being called off. If she had made the jump from smaller influencer to a good bit more known when she was with the ex, she’d still have started acting like this in my opinion.

ALSO the white and pink/red ski suit she’s wearing today is from Pretty Little Thing who just launched ski wear- but then got quite a bit of backlash when people figured out it said Not actually suitable for ski wear in the details section on the website! it’s literally ski wear for pics on instagram because it’s no wear near warm enough or durable enough to be worn on the actual slopes 🤣 ridiculous of plt but also ridiculous of these insta Huns to buy anyway! 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I used to really like her, totally gone off her now. Really hope it keeps fine for her and the new fella, dunno how she will cope if it all goes tits up and I have a feeling it might.

She is spending €100 on a base layer for skiing ?
She can’t even ski like ?
Who in gods name would spend that type of money going away for a few days you would want to be going the whole time to reuse the outfits and actually be able to do it ?

She works in her dads furniture shop I know she lives at home but where does she get the money for this crap ?

Absolutely ridiculous we all like to look nice but this is just laughable 🙈

Reactions: 14
She is spending €100 on a base layer for skiing ?
She can’t even ski like ?
Who in gods name would spend that type of money going away for a few days you would want to be going the whole time to reuse the outfits and actually be able to do it ?

She works in her dads furniture shop I know she lives at home but where does she get the money for this crap ?

Absolutely ridiculous we all like to look nice but this is just laughable 🙈
The base layer top shes wearing today is €250😱😱

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s like she went on this trip not knowing what skiing was and is shocked that it’s moving down an icy hill. I’m embarrassed for her and trust me I would be useless at it myself hence why I wouldn’t go

• Haha
The trip is absolutely wasted on her. You’d swear she was there against her will.

Reactions: 5
She never seems to enjoy anything she does. She likes the outfit planning and the anticipation of how her "fans" are going to fawn all over her latest getup but she always seems disconnected from her holidays. I genuinely think she's devoid of personality

Reactions: 11
Recording you and your partner NYE kiss...that's a bit much and something I didn't need to see

• Sick
thread suggestion:

Look at me, I can’t ski. Dressed in useless skiwear from PLT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Their holiday is just posing while downing shot after shot.. how exciting 🥲 god her page is so boring

Reactions: 14
How much has she spent on clothes for that trip? Two of the ski suits she has shown are €150 each and the long sleeved tops were I think between €100-€250 each. That's about €650 for two outfits. Where does she get the money.

Reactions: 4
How much has she spent on clothes for that trip? Two of the ski suits she has shown are €150 each and the long sleeved tops were I think between €100-€250 each. That's about €650 for two outfits. Where does she get the money.
I think many of us could afford that if we lived with our parents. Not that it's a smart thing to spend money on. She seems pretty dumb with money.

Reactions: 9
I think many of us could afford that if we lived with our parents. Not that it's a smart thing to spend money on. She seems pretty dumb with money.
Yup that’s my mortgage payment that I’d have to spend on clothes and silly stuff if I didn’t have to pay a mortgage!

Reactions: 2
Yup that’s my mortgage payment that I’d have to spend on clothes and silly stuff if I didn’t have to pay a mortgage!
Surley she's paying some kind of rent she's in her 30s like! The minute I start working I had to pay up some form of rent to give the folks when I was in theirs! Not a chance I'd be able to afford all that!

Reactions: 4
Surley she's paying some kind of rent she's in her 30s like! The minute I start working I had to pay up some form of rent to give the folks when I was in theirs! Not a chance I'd be able to afford all that!
You would think. The amount of people I know that work full time and live at home and don’t pay one red cent to their parents. I just don’t get it.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.