Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
Plus you are now paying for on site overnight parking.... Not many perks and more money out of our bank accounts.
It is disgusting how Disney are acting. The perks are disappearing quicker than UKDC Paul in the background of an Alton Towers blog.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
It's not shady and gross at all, it's a legitimate way to travel if you are time and money rich which is why people are so against it. It's not as if the UK banned people going direct, its the US that has. I might had gone that way earlier but I won't be going to the US currently with it's cases rising which is the main cause of concern at the moment imho.
I mean the time and money thing in itself is pretty grotesque. Flying to another country for 14 days to JUST gain entry to the USA is vulgar. Who lives like that?

Exactly, the US has banned people coming from the UK for a reason. They are trying to get a grip of the COVID situation without an influx of sneaky brits trying to make a few bucks some crappy WDW vlogs. COVID in Florida is really high. To the point, they are asking people to limit their water use because they are re-directing it to hospitals. They're struggling to get enough oxygen tanks etc. It's bad.

So if Get Binky, Yaz and Ash or whoever rocks up to WDW like 'SURPRISE' - Well, they better fucking BRACE themselves for the shitstorm coming their way. It's unacceptable behaviour and I think enough is enough of these stupid Disney Vloggers acting like entitled brats!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
I have to say, I have to respect how The Despicable 3, Mr David and Mr Ian and L&R dreaming are being at this time. They are being so respectful and compassionate, it really does say a lot about the ignorant, selfish Disney Vloggers out there!! (Sophie and Dave, Knappily, Yaz and Ash etc I'm looking at you!!!)

People are devastated their holidays have been cancelled over the last 18 months that they have scrimped and saved for. During that time, Disney have been sneaky bastards and took away all the benefits basically of being on site. So slowly it's getting more and more expensive to be onsite so families are literally UNABLE to rebook their holidays that have been cancelled. Thats the awful reality. Their holidays cancelled and are now way too expensive (when you add all the fastpass, hotel transfers etc etc to the price of the holiday) for people to re-book. It's awful. And yet Disney Vloggers are bloody ignorant!!!

(I posted this on the Sophie and Dave thread. Neither of them have jobs, they are the worst youtubers going - don't upload and when they do, it's basically of their one year old eating... - and yet they are bragging about their February Disney World Trip!)

But it's just going to really be frustrating to see all these douchebags going on Disney Trips for 'content' when so many people have lost out.

Reactions: 21

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Going to Disney world is not a valid reason to hop between countries! I don’t understand anyone sticking up for this? I’m living life quite normally now and not overly scared but I had my honeymoon in Scotland cos I’m not a selfish t**t. It’s pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Get Binky? More like Get Fucked you selfish tossers!

The fact they've put 'important announcement'. Erm Binks mate, unless you're announcing a cure for cancer, it's not fecking important babe.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Parker123

77D06D89-6A49-4B14-9BB9-A8E655D39F0A.jpeg

Rewatching Jade Billingtons 2017 vlogs and I always laugh when you see Soph&Dave in the background 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Pop!91

VIP Member
just sounds like a lot of sour grapes from people on here who can’t take the time off to go for that long.
I really don’t think that’s the case.

As I have explained on another thread discussing this, I have the money in the bank to quite easily go and sit in an Airbnb or hotel in a green country for 2 weeks, I also work from home, so working remotely for that time period wouldn’t be an issue.

Will I be doing it for my upcoming trip in October?, no!

Just because you CAN do something, doesn’t mean you SHOULD!

I shudder to think what state the world would be in right now, if everyone had had that attitude over the past 18 months!

Mark81

VIP Member
🤣🤣 at the idea of it being sour grapes. To be honest I'm actually beginning to pity these vloggers...they have nothing else in their lives and no other ideas or creativity.
It's really kind of sad. Not sure what I'd be sour grapes over. Nothing about a florida trip appeals right now and certainly not having to waste two weeks sat in another country basically quarantined.

The USA don't want foreign tourists coming in and they are doing as much as possible to stop that, without completely closing borders. As always there will be loopholes and governments can't plan for every creative solution, but common sense states that if you're banned from travelling from your own country they don't really want you travelling at all. A small number of people coming via other countries they know they can't do much about. Similar to the UK government over the last year when people have travelled within Europe to avoid certain rules. However, if enough people do it and enough of a fuss is made (like Dubai last xmas) the rules can be changed (again like the British government did to stop influencers exploiting the work rule). Also considering our worsening relationship with the USA I'd say its even greater risk to be doing something like this at moment.

America isn't doing this for fun, they perceive the UK as a high risk and also possibly don't trust the government's handling of it. If someone was doing this to see a dieing relative then I'd understand, but these are selfish entitled people bending the rules as much as possible just to go to a theme park to make some YouTube videos that will make them a few grand (if that based on their view count). Its the same as when all the influencers buggered off to dubai for 'work' because you can't possibly do a half naked photo shoot in the UK to sell some tat on Instagram

• Heart
  • Haha

Ktydor

Chatty Member
I think the fact that you can’t get a direct flight in to the US to vacation, should really be the all that people should need to know. The US don’t want us there and honestly we shouldn’t want to be anywhere near Florida with the way cases are going.

I think it says a lot about these vloggers and the fact that many of them have gone from small, relatable channels that filmed some of their time at Disney once upon a time, to channels with pound signs in their eyes, who have convinced themselves that DISNEY IS EVERYTHING!! For them, Disney seems to have gone from a thing of enjoyment to a thing they feel they are now entitled to enjoy, fuming that they aren’t able to film the latest content that Tim Tracker or PC Dev are getting out there.

Reactions: 17

Keithlovescarrots

Chatty Member
Sian Knapp has had a few very anxious days waiting to find out if her kids have covid, they were waiting for the private PCR test results back to get on the Disney dinghy. If you are that worried that your kids are some kind of covid risk then why are you dragging them round on holiday to many a populated public place. Also, if you are that worried surely you would isolate and reduce the risk before you sail? She infuriates me.

powderpower

Chatty Member
did anyone see knappily ever after giving their kid a PCR test in preparation for the cruise. She was so upset and had to be pinned down for it by one adult while the other did the test then the mom took photos of it. Made me feel so sad its bad enough going through that for 3 nights on a ship but to have your mom taking photos is just so sad.

• Wow
  • Sad

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Top Disney Fakers / Desperate Disney Wannabes
1. Sophie and Dave. The fakest pair on YouTube. Scammed their viewers to pay for their Disney honeymoon. Promised to vlog it, only vlogged half of it and spent 99% of the time taking naps, talking about food but not showing Disney or any of the food at all. They provide no information whatsoever. Neither of them work but are already planning another scam as they've booked WDW for Feb 2022. Absolute disgrace. They try to cling to any other Disney content creator they can and have met many yet have stayed in touch with ZERO with says it all really...no one wants to be associated with two lazy layabouts. They've provided no Disney information throughout 2020 at all and give misinformation quite often but have just recently met up with number two....

https://tattle.life/wiki/sophie-and-dave - Read more here. (Soaf recently dropped her baby live on YouTube and said 'did you film that' rather than check he was okay so that's great....not!)

2. Knappily Ever After.
Debbie desperate. How the hell they have money to on go all these trips and have DVC on a part time nurses wage and a Shop Managers wage I will not know BUT she has become THE most desperate person in the Disney community. She will literally tag the shit out of any brand she can. She has recently met up with the number one scammer Sophie and Dave and are all planning on going in Feb so brace yourself. I find her incredible fake and condescending.

3. Sams Disney Life.
Relatively new on YouTube and instagram but I just don't understand how a woman who doesn't work and husband works a regular job can afford £10,000's in Disney trips and £10,000's in Loungefly constantly. Her wigs send me INSANE. She spent hours going on about the staycation cruise, did loads of hauls but the randomly isn't going? It's just all a bit fake. Her information doesn't make ANY sense.

Now I bloody LOVE LOVE LOVE 💕💕💕💕💕💕
The Despicable 3
Mr David and Mr Ian
Krispy Smore - Although I can't watch them eat, makes me a little sick
Victoria in Detail - She ALWAYS answers my questions, is so lovely and I'm team Victoria because I think Ian is a twat! AND STINKS!

• Heart
  • Haha

Wuzzle12

I've seen it all now. On insta stories. Knappily wiping away tears because she got up early to see the sunrise on the Disney cruise and apparantly 'there is no feeling like this in the world' 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and she is so emotional she has to say bye as she gulps back more tears and emotion. Omg! Seriously all the things in your life and a sunrise in Liverpool on a staycation cruise is what gets you emotional!! Some of these vloggers are seriously worrying! Surely its all for the views. Even the really good vloggers that absolutely love Disney and have been on the staycation cruise didnt behave like that.

• Haha

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Certainly not sour grapes on my part, I just think it's morally reprehensible given what's going on in Florida at the moment.

• Heart

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Okay, if it isn't a back door then why don't you hop onto a plane right now, fly direct to the USA and go have a chat with USA immigration? I'm sure they will let you swan in with your arguments. :ROFLMAO:

Oh wait, you can't.

(and the whole privilege of 'well we can go fly to another country to 14 days if we want to then fly to WDW to get around the rules' is just grim. Families/couples/solo travellers who have saved for years have had holidays to WDW cancelled and due to the changes, removal of so many benefits and the price increases of bloody Bob PayChek (and no doubt Bob Iger before him), are now unable to re-book their cancelled trips due to being priced out. So yeah, it leaves a bad taste.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Explain why it’s not? Those are the rules and guidelines for entry. That’s what it is. That’s your opinion that it isn’t valid. But it doesn’t need a reason. They will grant you entry as long as you follow the requirements.
cool let’s all be selfish and go into a state to visit a theme park when the locals are dying from Covid and there isn’t enough oxygen!!

I did not realise one of the requirements was to get into Disney world.

• Heart
Reactions: 16