Disney Vloggers #3 Paris or a cruise it's all about those views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow Sam4God on Insta and twitter and her constant knocking of the UK handling of covid and how great Vienna is, is starting to piss me off!
She travelled out of the UK to get to an Amber list country for the opening of a theme park, so definitely not essential travel, and she did it in a sneaky way, by flying to Vienna (stopping off in Zurich as she couldn't fly straight from UK under Viennas restrictions).
She visited a busy theme park for 10 days then flew back to Vienna!

She needs to stop posting tit
I’ve just watched her stories and is it the ones about london?? I agree definitely comes from a privileged point of view but also sadly have to agree with her. My partner works in London and says it’s shambles. Obviously he can’t NOT get the tube as he has to work so she’s lucky she can just avoid the tube!
I personally don’t mind her or anyone travelling though it’s their choice at the end of the day. Even Yaz & Ash travelling didn’t bother me , just found it odd with Yaz being ill. But yeah definitely very privileged

Speaking of Instagram did anyone else see aclaireytale's poll about premiers? more than half her followers said they hate them ! I voted too haha
I noticed Hannah rickets follows Claire so wonder if she'll stop doing premiers too now Claire has shared this on her stories. I really hope so!

what does Hannah Rickets do? Is she a full time YouTuber? I'm very new to her but her instagram bio says she lives in Maida Vale and that's one of the absolute poshest parts of London!!

Last edited:
I follow aclaireytale but not an avid watcher, she might not like premieres but she has done a 'trailer' for her cruise vlogs 🙄

Hannah used to be a buyer for River Island but she now works for Disney, can't remener her exact role though

Reactions: 1
Has anyone watched Dani702? She appears to be a FL travel based blogger and unlike the slackers, she actually travels to see other spots in FL, she packs snacks from home, isn’t afraid of rain and doesn’t gorge on food and drink.
I do!

I used to watch her Vegas vlogs when she lived there. She always talked history and gave different information. I enjoy her still at Disney especially traveling outside the parks like different Springs, Daytona etc..

It's refreshing to see a vlogger outright say she can't go to Volcano Bay because she can't afford it. She said she did Blizzard Beach because of the 49.99 deal.

I do!

I used to watch her Vegas vlogs when she lived there. She always talked history and gave different information. I enjoy her still at Disney especially traveling outside the parks like different Springs, Daytona etc..

It's refreshing to see a vlogger outright say she can't go to Volcano Bay because she can't afford it. She said she did Blizzard Beach because of the 49.99 deal.
i totally agree, she’s such a nice change from the others.

For anyone wanting the vintage TUKDC Paul experience of shitiness towards people (Kyle and Beth and poor Cheryl) then watch Nathan Staker: First night in Disney World with friends Sept 2019 and skip to 04:49. Also calls someone a twit at 11.11 after the fireworks. Nice guy.
Chauvinist idiot.
Long time lurker here, just watched it and Paul is an absolute cock womble, you can see the look of total embarrassment on the others faces!

Reactions: 5
For anyone wanting the vintage TUKDC Paul experience of shitiness towards people (Kyle and Beth and poor Cheryl) then watch Nathan Staker: First night in Disney World with friends Sept 2019 and skip to 04:49. Also calls someone a twit at 11.11 after the fireworks. Nice guy.
Chauvinist idiot.
I think it’s hilarious that they all title their vlogs “fun with friends” / “Florida with friends” / “xyz WITH FRIENDS” when in reality they’re not “FRIENDS”. They find other people with egos and cameras who share a desperate need to be liked so they latch onto each other to use each other for views/subscribers

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think it’s hilarious that they all title their vlogs “fun with friends” / “Florida with friends” / “xyz WITH FRIENDS” when in reality they’re not “FRIENDS”. They find other people with egos and cameras who share a desperate need to be liked so they latch onto each other to use each other for views/subscribers
They should have their own C4 show. The Un-vlogables.
Or The Un-watchables

• Haha
Does anyone remember Steph Walton? I think she used to be called stephandthespaniels but I could be wrong. As well as Disney she did U.K. trips with dogs and her husband sam. She’s a vet and got married in Florida and I’m certain had tons of Disney vlogs on YouTube, not sure if they’re still there though. I don’t think she was huge but was pretty popular at one point. I think her marriage ended as she went AWOL and then returned with a girlfriend. She’s seemingly back on Instagram, her handle is stephdreamsdisney and she’s presumably back as she’s put in her bio they’re going on the cruise.

Please tell me someone here knows who I mean 😂
Meeeee I’ve followed her since she was Topshopprincess 😂

Her gf is the sister of vlogger paigejoanna , they all used to be friends with Briar Rose (Megan) a Disney blogger back in the day with long red hair who got married really young (now divorced and on tim tok with a hot boyfriend 😂). They’ve all seemingly now fallen out.

Steph has her Steph and the spaniels handle she has a long video about shared custody of her dogs 😳

Who ended up being first to get the food and wine? Lol I see Cory meets world is live, Kyle and Jojo's are up.

Does anyone watch Mummy Of Four Does Disney? she's doing the UK staycation cruise that's how I found her channel , but I don't know what it is about her videos that I find annoying! She's another one that does a lot of constant shopping hauls too and claims YouTube is her only job

She only has 1000 subscribers so not a big channel either! maybe YouTube pays more than we think??

I’m sure you don’t get monetised (if that’s the correct word) until you hit 1K and a certain amount of watch hours, and it’ll be pennies she makes! I always wonder how people afford these lives 🤣😱

Edit* just went to look at her channel, but she has a main account that has 21k subscribers so I imagine she’ll make some money from that channel

77D06D89-6A49-4B14-9BB9-A8E655D39F0A.jpeg

Rewatching Jade Billingtons 2017 vlogs and I always laugh when you see Soph&Dave in the background 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I follow aclaireytale but not an avid watcher, she might not like premieres but she has done a 'trailer' for her cruise vlogs 🙄

Hannah used to be a buyer for River Island but she now works for Disney, can't remener her exact role though
Does she work for their accounts or something? I thought I hear her say "oh well I pay them bills for them" when she was talking to someone in her first cruise vlog. Might have completely misheard though!

Does anyone watch Mummy Of Four Does Disney? she's doing the UK staycation cruise that's how I found her channel , but I don't know what it is about her videos that I find annoying! She's another one that does a lot of constant shopping hauls too and claims YouTube is her only job

She only has 1000 subscribers so not a big channel either! maybe YouTube pays more than we think??
She'll definitely only be getting pennies from this account!

I’m sure you don’t get monetised (if that’s the correct word) until you hit 1K and a certain amount of watch hours, and it’ll be pennies she makes! I always wonder how people afford these lives 🤣😱

Edit* just went to look at her channel, but she has a main account that has 21k subscribers so I imagine she’ll make some money from that channel
Yes, 1000 subs and 4000 hours watch time needed to get paid by YouTube. Even with her 21k subscribers, her videos only seem to average 4k views, so she might be getting a bit of money from YT each month, but no way can this be a full time job! I doubt her monthly YT income covers the money for her Primark haul!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She'll definitely only be getting pennies from this account!

Yes, 1000 subs and 4000 hours watch time needed to get paid by YouTube. Even with her 21k subscribers, her videos only seem to average 4k views, so she might be getting a bit of money from YT each month, but no way can this be a full time job! I doubt her monthly YT income covers the money for her Primark haul!!
Been having a nosey, and her husband is a builder and they can make really good money, so they probably are comfortable with his wage and her youtube, I always just think how Soph&Dave manage to do youtube full time with like 33k subscribers and poor views 😬😂

Jeez. Im going to keep clear of YouTube next week - it will be swamped with repetitious vlogs of Disney cruises…

• Haha
Aclaireytales first proper cruise vlog is up. Shows it off well tbh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.