Disney Vloggers #3 Paris or a cruise it's all about those views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Top Disney Fakers / Desperate Disney Wannabes
1. Sophie and Dave. The fakest pair on YouTube. Scammed their viewers to pay for their Disney honeymoon. Promised to vlog it, only vlogged half of it and spent 99% of the time taking naps, talking about food but not showing Disney or any of the food at all. They provide no information whatsoever. Neither of them work but are already planning another scam as they've booked WDW for Feb 2022. Absolute disgrace. They try to cling to any other Disney content creator they can and have met many yet have stayed in touch with ZERO with says it all really...no one wants to be associated with two lazy layabouts. They've provided no Disney information throughout 2020 at all and give misinformation quite often but have just recently met up with number two....

https://tattle.life/wiki/sophie-and-dave - Read more here. (Soaf recently dropped her baby live on YouTube and said 'did you film that' rather than check he was okay so that's great....not!)

2. Knappily Ever After.
Debbie desperate. How the hell they have money to on go all these trips and have DVC on a part time nurses wage and a Shop Managers wage I will not know BUT she has become THE most desperate person in the Disney community. She will literally tag the tit out of any brand she can. She has recently met up with the number one scammer Sophie and Dave and are all planning on going in Feb so brace yourself. I find her incredible fake and condescending.

3. Sams Disney Life.
Relatively new on YouTube and instagram but I just don't understand how a woman who doesn't work and husband works a regular job can afford £10,000's in Disney trips and £10,000's in Loungefly constantly. Her wigs send me INSANE. She spent hours going on about the staycation cruise, did loads of hauls but the randomly isn't going? It's just all a bit fake. Her information doesn't make ANY sense.

Now I bloody LOVE LOVE LOVE 💕💕💕💕💕💕
The Despicable 3
Mr David and Mr Ian
Krispy Smore - Although I can't watch them eat, makes me a little sick
Victoria in Detail - She ALWAYS answers my questions, is so lovely and I'm team Victoria because I think Ian is a twit! AND STINKS!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Top Disney Fakers / Desperate Disney Wannabes
1. Sophie and Dave. The fakest pair on YouTube. Scammed their viewers to pay for their Disney honeymoon. Promised to vlog it, only vlogged half of it and spent 99% of the time taking naps, talking about food but not showing Disney or any of the food at all. They provide no information whatsoever. Neither of them work but are already planning another scam as they've booked WDW for Feb 2022. Absolute disgrace. They try to cling to any other Disney content creator they can and have met many yet have stayed in touch with ZERO with says it all really...no one wants to be associated with two lazy layabouts. They've provided no Disney information throughout 2020 at all and give misinformation quite often but have just recently met up with number two....

https://tattle.life/wiki/sophie-and-dave - Read more here. (Soaf recently dropped her baby live on YouTube and said 'did you film that' rather than check he was okay so that's great....not!)

2. Knappily Ever After.
Debbie desperate. How the hell they have money to on go all these trips and have DVC on a part time nurses wage and a Shop Managers wage I will not know BUT she has become THE most desperate person in the Disney community. She will literally tag the tit out of any brand she can. She has recently met up with the number one scammer Sophie and Dave and are all planning on going in Feb so brace yourself. I find her incredible fake and condescending.

3. Sams Disney Life.
Relatively new on YouTube and instagram but I just don't understand how a woman who doesn't work and husband works a regular job can afford £10,000's in Disney trips and £10,000's in Loungefly constantly. Her wigs send me INSANE. She spent hours going on about the staycation cruise, did loads of hauls but the randomly isn't going? It's just all a bit fake. Her information doesn't make ANY sense.

Now I bloody LOVE LOVE LOVE 💕💕💕💕💕💕
The Despicable 3
Mr David and Mr Ian
Krispy Smore - Although I can't watch them eat, makes me a little sick
Victoria in Detail - She ALWAYS answers my questions, is so lovely and I'm team Victoria because I think Ian is a twit! AND STINKS!
1) Please tell me how S&D got mugs to pay for their honeymoon, I only watched their WDW vlogs but have been made aware of how awful they are! (Just can't understand why Dave continues to try and fool us that he has lost a significant amount of weight. Also why doesn't he realise he needs TO DO SOME CARDIO to lose that amount of timber!
Also what live did they drip the child? Rough time stamp?

2) I've only seen their pandemic DLP trip and a WDW travel day and followed her on Insta......She is super neeeeeedy! The dancing is cringey. As is the way she tells the girls off for talking while shes vlogging and she keeps that in the vlog 😲

3) Honestly, cannot work this one out. How many Loungefly bags? Plus a lot of the DLP info she gave was incorrect and I put her right (but not in a crappy way)

Reactions: 5
Aclaireytale is going or is on the Disney cruise also.
She'll have vlogs soon, can't wait to see her content. She put up a trailer of clips.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
1) Please tell me how S&D got mugs to pay for their honeymoon, I only watched their WDW vlogs but have been made aware of how awful they are! (Just can't understand why Dave continues to try and fool us that he has lost a significant amount of weight. Also why doesn't he realise he needs TO DO SOME CARDIO to lose that amount of timber!
Also what live did they drip the child? Rough time stamp?

2) I've only seen their pandemic DLP trip and a WDW travel day and followed her on Insta......She is super neeeeeedy! The dancing is cringey. As is the way she tells the girls off for talking while shes vlogging and she keeps that in the vlog 😲

3) Honestly, cannot work this one out. How many Loungefly bags? Plus a lot of the DLP info she gave was incorrect and I put her right (but not in a crappy way)
Sophie and Dave

Trigger Alert - This may make you so bleeping angry.

1) I PROMISE you won't believe this is true about Sophie and Dave but they;

- Returned from their PAID FOR BY VIEWERS WDW honeymoon, tried for a baby. Got pregnant. Quit their jobs. Left their fully furnished home in Basingstoke to go move in with Sophies Mum in Cheshire. Had Zero in savings.

- At the start of a GLOBAL PANDEMIC (after they both QUIT their jobs) they then pled poverty, basically said they were homeless with no money, had nothing for their baby and basically begged viewers to buy their pins (despite not collecting pins themselves) and exploited Tommys Charity - Yes they USED a baby loss charity - to promote the pin sale. They said they would give £1 of every pin sale to Tommy's.

- Well after the pin sale, they refused to share how much they made for Tommys, refused to share the donation and went silent. After much kicking off from people, the eventually showed the donation amount which was £900 so they made about £9k-£10k on the pin sale.

- They then privately rented a brand newly furnished bungalow, got brand new furniture and spent £1.5k on a chair for the 'nursery' - a prop for instagram - and spent thousands on constant hauls of clothing (for them, not their son) and so of course many people turned on them as we all felt completely conned and fleeced!

And yeah, he fakes weight loss for attention. The man has been on a weight loss journey for 8 years and has turned his garage into a gym but still has barely lost weight in 8 months. He's obsessed with junk food.

So yeah, now we are wondering how two people, who uploads 3 x 10 minute videos per week on YouTube are funding a WDW trip in Feb 2022 when they don't have a job between them and I'd say their views are low for their 38k subscribers?

They are absolutely bum chums with Knappily at the moment too... YUK

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
That really annoyed me about Soph&Daves florida vlogs they only ever film half the holiday? Plus I don’t get the editing on holiday, why not spend that time getting actual content for your vlogs? If I was subscriber i’d rather wait for them to edit it when they get back from holiday and have more content from them!

Also does anyone know if they filmed universal vlogs in 2017? I’m sure they mentioned somewhere they were going but I never saw any videos! (I only came across them in 2019 so didn’t watch at the time)

That really annoyed me about Soph&Daves florida vlogs they only ever film half the holiday? Plus I don’t get the editing on holiday, why not spend that time getting actual content for your vlogs? If I was subscriber i’d rather wait for them to edit it when they get back from holiday and have more content from them!

Also does anyone know if they filmed universal vlogs in 2017? I’m sure they mentioned somewhere they were going but I never saw any videos! (I only came across them in 2019 so didn’t watch at the time)
Because they are very entitled and made comments about 'deserving to having their holiday/honeymoon' to themselves... yeah, the one they begged people to pay for. Crazy isn't it.

The whole universal thing is a bit of a mystery. There is a massive rumour that due to Daves size, they didn't end up going to universal in 2017.

Another factor is that when you watch their videos, you will notice they very rarely have any spending money with them and so they often never leave disney property except to go to Walmart.

Because they are very entitled and made comments about 'deserving to having their holiday/honeymoon' to themselves... yeah, the one they begged people to pay for. Crazy isn't it.

The whole universal thing is a bit of a mystery. There is a massive rumour that due to Daves size, they didn't end up going to universal in 2017.

Another factor is that when you watch their videos, you will notice they very rarely have any spending money with them and so they often never leave disney property except to go to Walmart.
Exactly if they paid for it themselves and didn’t want to vlog it - fair enough, but people are helping you’s out because they want your content! They could be such a bigger channel if they actually put the work in and were honest but they don’t and their views/subscriber count shows that!

Thanks I always wondered if I was just missing something! I honestly don’t think Dave would have a problem at universal cause he doesn’t like big rollercoasters so would just do simulators and i’ve been on them with people bigger than Dave (if you can actually imagine 😬) I always cringe when they say Dave couldn’t get on FoP, i’d be embarrassed if my boyfriend had been on a 8 year diet and still couldn’t fit on a ride 😬🙈

Oh yeah I did actually notice they barely buy anything 😱 they’re so secretive about it tho, like just being honest your on a budget!

Reactions: 3
People would like them more if they were on a budget and were honest but Sophie is very much middle class wannabe.

She's a Jade Billington wannabe. In fact. They're both under Corner London Management!

Reactions: 2
Sophie and Dave

Trigger Alert - This may make you so bleeping angry.

1) I PROMISE you won't believe this is true about Sophie and Dave but they;

- Returned from their PAID FOR BY VIEWERS WDW honeymoon, tried for a baby. Got pregnant. Quit their jobs. Left their fully furnished home in Basingstoke to go move in with Sophies Mum in Cheshire. Had Zero in savings.

- At the start of a GLOBAL PANDEMIC (after they both QUIT their jobs) they then pled poverty, basically said they were homeless with no money, had nothing for their baby and basically begged viewers to buy their pins (despite not collecting pins themselves) and exploited Tommys Charity - Yes they USED a baby loss charity - to promote the pin sale. They said they would give £1 of every pin sale to Tommy's.

- Well after the pin sale, they refused to share how much they made for Tommys, refused to share the donation and went silent. After much kicking off from people, the eventually showed the donation amount which was £900 so they made about £9k-£10k on the pin sale.

- They then privately rented a brand newly furnished bungalow, got brand new furniture and spent £1.5k on a chair for the 'nursery' - a prop for instagram - and spent thousands on constant hauls of clothing (for them, not their son) and so of course many people turned on them as we all felt completely conned and fleeced!

And yeah, he fakes weight loss for attention. The man has been on a weight loss journey for 8 years and has turned his garage into a gym but still has barely lost weight in 8 months. He's obsessed with junk food.

So yeah, now we are wondering how two people, who uploads 3 x 10 minute videos per week on YouTube are funding a WDW trip in Feb 2022 when they don't have a job between them and I'd say their views are low for their 38k subscribers?

They are absolutely bum chums with Knappily at the moment too... YUK
Thanks for the info, I have dipped in and out of the S&D thread on here

But how did regular people pay for their honeymoon? Did they ask for money etc? Did weirdos just gift it? I genuinely am intrigued 🤔

Reactions: 1
Here is yet another irritant.... VLOGMAS

Day upon day of mundane crap and mainly opening advent calendars.

They usually have like 6 each because they have nothing else worth sharing.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

yes! I don’t get it, not a fan of xmas so never watched any, but what actually do they film? Is it all xmas related stuff?

I saw the poor Barney face plant and stupid Soaf saying to Dave "Did you film that?" and he was "yeeeeesssssss???" it was so sad and infuriating. What mother drops their kid on their face and doesn't get emotional and grab and comfort them? I went looking for the video so I could find a time stamp but don't seem to see it now. They are bad, and Jade Billington wasn't really any better as she was a Universal fan and only went gaga for Disney after she got freebies. She gave misinformation a lot, and was rude to at least two fans who noticed her and wanted to say hi. Now she is gone too (due to her not wanting to address her homophobic tweets-not so much she is so distressed over her break up with Matt), and without Disney vlogs with Matt she isn't going to have much content to offer.

Haha I quite like vlogmas (but again only with vloggers I like) but I don't know where it started.

Yeah, I can't believe how many advent calendars they all seem to buy for vlogmas......surely one each for a couple is enough 🤷‍♀️
Plus the ones I've seen usually moan about the contents anyway

Vlogmas is awful I agree, opening £50 plus worth of advents just for some views shows how desperate some people are.

I did enjoy Tinker Tales Vlogmas though with her Elf on the shelf antics and the variety of Christmassy things she did each day, for example one day baking cookies and sharing them with her neighbours.

Vlogmas makes me want to claw my own eyes out.

The worst Vlogmas is the Lodge Guys (that bleeping stupid dance they do.)

Reactions: 8
They sold pins to
Thanks for the info, I have dipped in and out of the S&D thread on here

But how did regular people pay for their honeymoon? Did they ask for money etc? Did weirdos just gift it? I genuinely am intrigued 🤔
help fund their wedding and honeymoon too, reckon between the pins and wedding presents that paid for the honeymoon but only just as they had no spends.

It the vlogmas's where they have about 10 beauty / disney advent calendars that all cost between £10-£100 each and I'm like, who an earth has the money for all this!

Another irritant is where Disney Vloggers (especially ones in the UK) make Disney links to everything. For example, the could be out in the public toilets at the Trafford Centre (like Sophie and Dave) and make comments like 'Oh it smells like Epcot!' or they could be literally in a shop and be like 'oh it reminds me of WDW' but constant!

They ALL do it. It's never-ending! Krispy Smore used to be guilty of this!

Speaking of Krispy Smore, I really can't put my finger on why I found them so icky to watch. I liked them, thought they had good information and were nice but they just made me feel a bit grossed out.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah, I can't believe how many advent calendars they all seem to buy for vlogmas......surely one each for a couple is enough 🤷‍♀️
Plus the ones I've seen usually moan about the contents anyway
Don't understand stand why they film them opening chocolate ones, who cares what's in there, can understand ones that are skin care or alcohol. Don't get me started on the Where's Wally one (AClaireytale) surely your the only one interested if you can find him🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.