Disney Vloggers #3 Paris or a cruise it's all about those views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You don't have to get buy the new pass and I suspect you won't be alone and not really notice much difference to what's happening now with no fast passes.
Oh absolutely. Just hope that a decent day in the park is still going to be possible without genie+. I’ll be interesting to watch vloggers who do a good review of that, and just what’s possible without paying extra.

I’m not adverse to paying a few dollars to secure a ride at least once on some top tier rides, but I can’t be queuing for 3+ hours with two kids under 6 multiple times during the time we’re there 😬

Reactions: 2
I'm interested to see the effect it will have on standby times. Fastpass made the standby lines a lot longer, maybe with this new system it will make standby more realistic. I wonder if there'll be a cap on the number of Genie+ or lightning passes they will sell per day?

I'd like the DIS or AllEars to do a comparison of a day at the parks with one person having Genie+ and one without to see what they can do.

Reactions: 5
I'm interested to see the effect it will have on standby times. Fastpass made the standby lines a lot longer, maybe with this new system it will make standby more realistic. I wonder if there'll be a cap on the number of Genie+ or lightning passes they will sell per day?
I’ve seen this a lot soCan you explain the logic to me Please? I think the wait line get longer because people won’t pay for the genie passes so people will be forced to join the regular lines but I haven’t got much experience with fastpass to know the existing issues

@CaptainChaos the theory is if there is hardly anyone in the fast pass queue then the regular stand by queue will go down quicker as there’s no funnelling in people from the fast pass lane.

@LemonPledge it says “attractions subject to limited availability” on the Disney blog update but I can’t see a cap on buying the pass mentioned anywhere. Not being able to get a fast pass when it was free was a shame but not getting one when you’ve paid for it will make a lot of people angry so they should limit it but whether they will or not..

Reactions: 3
This is from Littledarlingsandme Instagram.

She is defending the fast pass change but is also the same woman who can let 5 children share a bedroom 24/7 yet justifies endless trips to WDW, DLP and is going on the Disney cruise.

Disney is priority but not a suitable accommodation to live for her children?!

I’m sorry but I would be urgently trying to move rather than having 5 children crammed into one tiny bedroom.

People need to wake up!

Attachments

• Wow
I was just saying on the Sophie and Dave thread, good luck to all of these crappy Disney Vloggers trying to make Disney look 'relatable' and 'affordable now!!!!

Compared to 2019 at the height of Disney YouTube, now there is no;
- No free Fastpass.
- No free airport transfers.
- No dining plan. Only dining credits that equate to feck all. No free resort mugs as part of the dining plan.
- No extra magic hours.

If you think how much all of that adds to a holiday it's ridiculous!! And there are no perks really to staying on site are there,

Sadly, I think Disney will start overusing 'influencers' which will mean more free trips for people who don't deserve them and Disney will get worse and worse!
Plus you are now paying for on site overnight parking.... Not many perks and more money out of our bank accounts.

Reactions: 4
Plus you are now paying for on site overnight parking.... Not many perks and more money out of our bank accounts.
It is disgusting how Disney are acting. The perks are disappearing quicker than UKDC Paul in the background of an Alton Towers blog.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
off topic again... but I know we've all pretty much confirmed Paul and Danielle, but I just reactivated Facebook after months away and what do I find.

View attachment 719087
Omg bet he doesn't realise that bit is public as the rest is pretty private! I'll bet he's just recently done it and didn't realise it would show.

Reactions: 1
I don't have an issue with the paid for add ons, being more reliant on always having smart phone on is a bigger negative.

Also after covid pretty much everything is going to get more expensive. Already started to see it in things

@CaptainChaos the theory is if there is hardly anyone in the fast pass queue then the regular stand by queue will go down quicker as there’s no funnelling in people from the fast pass lane.
It’s the same volume of people trying to get on a ride so I still can’t fathom it 😂 thanx for trying to explain to me, I just can’t work it out. I’m also interested to see the das pass rules as there are definately people who abuse le system because they think they intitled YouTube super celebs

It’s the same volume of people trying to get on a ride so I still can’t fathom it 😂 thanx for trying to explain to me, I just can’t work it out. I’m also interested to see the das pass rules as there are definately people who abuse le system because they think they intitled YouTube super celebs
I guess people feel like they are going through the queue quicker if it’s constantly moving and they aren’t stopped every few minutes to let others go in front of them. It doesn’t bother me personally but god the moaning I’ve heard in queues because we’ve been stopped to let those with a fastpass through is ridiculous!

Interestingly I think DAS pass abuse is going to be heavily monitored. They have mentioned this time that anyone found to be abusing it they will be permanently banned. Just remember Disney tracks you all through your visit to the parks and now if you are trying to fiddle Disney out of money they will be a lot more aware of abuse of the system. Hopefully this will be the only good thing to come out of this sorry mess as certainly I have seen vloggers abusing it in the past. :mad:

So after all the Reeves BBQ drama, I thought I’d check out some of the channels of the people who attended seeing as “their content is good and their channels are growing” 🤣 and I stumbled across Joe and Donna. Does anyone watch them and know why they live with TheWaltWay (think that’s their channel name)? Also the house is covered from head to toe in Pop Funkos and Disney tat. I love Disney but JEEZ. They must have about 1000 Funkos between them, plus he mentioned they have more in storage somewhere!

Interestingly I think DAS pass abuse is going to be heavily monitored. They have mentioned this time that anyone found to be abusing it they will be permanently banned. Just remember Disney tracks you all through your visit to the parks and now if you are trying to fiddle Disney out of money they will be a lot more aware of abuse of the system. Hopefully this will be the only good thing to come out of this sorry mess as certainly I have seen vloggers abusing it in the past. :mad:
I’m so glad this is going to get monitored, I understand not every disability is visible but with not having to show proof it’s means it is very open to being abused.. I just don’t understand why people get angry when it’s said it gets abused surely if you were using it for correct reasons you would agree that you don’t want it abused 🤷🏻‍♀️

The abuse of the DAS pass is something I’m worried about. The last couple of trips my Mum has had the DAS - she genuinely needs it and always goes to the parks armed with doctors notes and her disability card, mainly because it’s a hidden disability.

Disney are really good and take her at face value and wave away any evidence saying they don’t need it - however I worry how this gets abused.

If they do crack down on it, I’m worried that people that genuinely need it, like my mum, are going to be penalised for other peoples’ abuse of system.

I’m so glad this is going to get monitored, I understand not every disability is visible but with not having to show proof it’s means it is very open to being abused.. I just don’t understand why people get angry when it’s said it gets abused surely if you were using it for correct reasons you would agree that you don’t want it abused 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly! That’s why we go to the parks with doctors notes and disability cards, because we don’t want the system abused!

It’s really sad when the CMs bat away the evidence - we’re Like ‘no, we want to show you we’re not taking the Mickey!’ (Pun intended 🤣)

Reactions: 4
Why do they bother making their social media private? We can still see and watch the YT videos 😂

• Haha
Her and Jeff must have a money somewhere. She can’t work at the moment whilst she’s out there (maybe for the first year I think it is?) and he’s a Disney employee yet they’ve bought and furnished a house, go on multiple day trips to Disney (even if she uses Jeff’s guest pass the food and drink adds up) and can afford a vip tour?!
Late to the party but the more I watch her Instagram the more I’m baffled how she affords this lifestyle?! No way has she saved this much money when I don’t think she’s ever mentioned being at work when she lived in England and she was always travelling! How on earth do they afford it?

The abuse of the DAS pass is something I’m worried about. The last couple of trips my Mum has had the DAS - she genuinely needs it and always goes to the parks armed with doctors notes and her disability card, mainly because it’s a hidden disability.

Disney are really good and take her at face value and wave away any evidence saying they don’t need it - however I worry how this gets abused.

If they do crack down on it, I’m worried that people that genuinely need it, like my mum, are going to be penalised for other peoples’ abuse of system.

Exactly! That’s why we go to the parks with doctors notes and disability cards, because we don’t want the system abused!

It’s really sad when the CMs bat away the evidence - we’re Like ‘no, we want to show you we’re not taking the Mickey!’ (Pun intended 🤣)
The big trouble is in the US they can't legally ask for evidence. I find it so annoying that some vloggers highlight this pass and the fact you don't need evidence for it and utilise it when they seemed to be fine about being in queues in previous vlogs. They should not be acting like it's the best thing since sliced bread and highlight how it is a valuable resource for those who really need it.

Late to the party but the more I watch her Instagram the more I’m baffled how she affords this lifestyle?! No way has she saved this much money when I don’t think she’s ever mentioned being at work when she lived in England and she was always travelling! How on earth do they afford it?
exactly -they’re going to Disneyland for his 30th. The money has to come from somewhere?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.