Disney Vloggers #3 Paris or a cruise it's all about those views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
god Del is insufferable isn’t he!!
Yes! I know we all love Disney but they are really quite sad getting a picture with the travel agent. According to Instagram they are now sending her details to loads of people asking for her contact details (just ring or visit virgin? 🙈) it’s like when they did the nice deed of buying paramedics a coffee but made a big Instagram post about it. Cringeeeeee!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Jesus those posts, smells of desperation and trying to get some freebies from Virgin Holidays lol

Reactions: 6
Get Binky are absolutely sickening. There is something not quite right with Del. He thinks hes some big youtube celebrity.

Reactions: 9
She’s a knob ! There is something really unlikeable about their whole family , the kids don’t seem particularly nice either. If you’re going to show your precious children , do them a favor and make them look well behaved and the like 🙄🙄

Human equivalent to thrush ! He’s THAT annoying ! I wish their thread was more active !
Theres someone on their thread wishing to spill the tea all about Del and how he isn't who he pretends to be. Im dying to know 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Jesus those posts, smells of desperation and trying to get some freebies from Virgin Holidays lol
Aren’t get binky the ones who made the V-Room staff announce their arrival - like some crass wannabe announcing their arrival at a wetherspoons for breakfast…

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
the other friends aren’t vloggers though are they?
It could have been the friends who wanted it too.
Just sayin…
I don’t think anyone gets anything for free in a friendship with Knappily. Her friends are either in her vlogs or having to use Insta to promote her candles. I don’t know how I’d feel about having a camera constantly waved in my face on a holiday. I also don’t know how I’d feel about my kids being featured on her Insta feed and YouTube. Fair enough if you want to do it to your own kids… think it’s different putting other families in a position where they might feel like they can’t say no or incur the wrath of Sian Strop!

Reactions: 8
I've seen it all now. On insta stories. Knappily wiping away tears because she got up early to see the sunrise on the Disney cruise and apparantly 'there is no feeling like this in the world' 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and she is so emotional she has to say bye as she gulps back more tears and emotion. Omg! Seriously all the things in your life and a sunrise in Liverpool on a staycation cruise is what gets you emotional!! Some of these vloggers are seriously worrying! Surely its all for the views. Even the really good vloggers that absolutely love Disney and have been on the staycation cruise didnt behave like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
all the things in your life and a sunrise in Liverpool on a staycation cruise is what gets you emotional
I really dislike how some vloggers hype up their emotions, screaming and jumping for joy at the sight of a fecking castle or ship. It feels a lot like bad acting for the sake of clicks and views.

Why can't these people just be normal? Excited but to a normal person's level? Leave the extreme emotions to your children who most likely won't be faking it.

I really dislike how some vloggers hype up their emotions, screaming and jumping for joy at the sight of a fecking castle or ship. It feels a lot like bad acting for the sake of clicks and views.

Why can't these people just be normal? Excited but to a normal person's level? Leave the extreme emotions to your children who most likely won't be faking it.
That's exactly what it's for. That or they are falling for their own hype and in some weird echo chamber where every emotion is now heightened

Reactions: 4
Ok odd comment time…..
Charlotte from Theme Park Worldwide, I really want to take her shopping and get her a decent bra that works for her 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Ok odd comment time…..
Charlotte from Theme Park Worldwide, I really want to take her shopping and get her a decent bra that works for her 🤷‍♀️
I think he’s super creepy, just watched a little bit of his latest vlog and him on that water ride with the two other women - extremely creepy 😬🙈 no wonder he hung around with other weirdos in his vlogs before they got caught out

Reactions: 1
I think he’s super creepy, just watched a little bit of his latest vlog and him on that water ride with the two other women - extremely creepy 😬🙈 no wonder he hung around with other weirdos in his vlogs before they got caught out
That was VERY weird. He is very creepy. I wouldn’t have been surprised if allegations had been made about him as well

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.