Disney Vloggers #3 Paris or a cruise it's all about those views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Find us in Paradise are really getting on my nerves.... She moved to Florida, going to Disney almost every other day and NOT working? I know apparently she can't for a while but where the hell is she getting this kind of money to drop on Disney every other day, a new home and things for the new house?
I'm guessing her American husband /fiance must have a decent income to even sponsor her to move over. I had to unfollow her as she is an unsufferable bragger!

Reactions: 6
I'm guessing her American husband /fiance must have a decent income to even sponsor her to move over. I had to unfollow her as she is an unsufferable bragger!
Yeah it’s really getting on my nerves. Constant.

Yeah it’s really getting on my nerves. Constant.
Like there is no acknowledgement of people losing their jobs and her just swanning around WDW unemployed. It’s a joke.

Reactions: 2
Same! And then she showed up in FB groups begging for followers. I can’t stand her.

*edit forgot a word 😂

Reactions: 3
Oh god ive seen that all over the place. Totally obsessed with her followers list.
Yes! Really annoying, she’s not creative at all, doesn’t create any outstanding content, quite boring actually. She’s just busy gaining as much followers as possible.

Reactions: 2
she’s not even taking the kids on the cruise 😂
Just saw her eldest kid must be about 11/12! So he's sharing a bedroom with 4 younger siblings. Can't be good at all.

And yet, rather than putting the money towards moving house, or buying a bigger house she's going to disney constantly and swanning off on a Disney cruise?

Priorities.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Find us in Paradise are really getting on my nerves.... She moved to Florida, going to Disney almost every other day and NOT working? I know apparently she can't for a while but where the hell is she getting this kind of money to drop on Disney every other day, a new home and things for the new house?
Not defending her of having a go but as she has an annual pass the cost of going to WDW is not much at all per day, and you don't have to buy anything once there either. We have no idea how much her other half earns, it could be several $100k for all we know or how much money she had saved before hand. It's too easy to make assumptions based on a few minutes of instagram clips.

Reactions: 1
Disney Vloggers #4 Planes, trains, automobiles and ships just to make sure those Disney $$$ views don't dip

Reactions: 8
Not defending her of having a go but as she has an annual pass the cost of going to WDW is not much at all per day, and you don't have to buy anything once there either. We have no idea how much her other half earns, it could be several $100k for all we know or how much money she had saved before hand. It's too easy to make assumptions based on a few minutes of instagram clips.
I thought Annual passes have only just started again... beside the point she is painful to watch now. I love the hoover ads on a disney account....

I thought Annual passes have only just started again... beside the point she is painful to watch now. I love the hoover ads on a disney account....
If you had one you could renew it or if you cancelled one you can buy a new one. They will be available to everyone soon though.

she doesn’t have an annual pass yet! She’s waiting for them to go back on sale

Never heard of him until recently until he kept popping up in every facebook group posting links to his insta and vlogs.
Ah, that always comes across as desperate!
His vlogs are ok, nothing amazing, the relationship with his little brother is cute but I mainly watch the Disney content

She doesn’t have an annual pass yet, he does VIP tours so nah he doesn’t make 6 figures. As an ex cast member I know he has very limited days he is able to get friends/family into the parks so that’s probably how they swing that.
completely unforgivable the way the girl went about getting stuff for the house from followers…. Nothing more than a high end begger!

Reactions: 8
Does anyone watch Danny Dalimore?
Yes and I can’t decide if I like him or want to punch him 😂 I think the relationship with his brother is great, but he winds me up with his constant “you know me guys” desperate to be big vibes. Just can’t decide if his positives outweigh the negatives 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes and I can’t decide if I like him or want to punch him 😂 I think the relationship with his brother is great, but he winds me up with his constant “you know me guys” desperate to be big vibes. Just can’t decide if his positives outweigh the negatives 😂
I feel exactly the same.....a lot of vloggers pull the "you know me" phrase a lot, regarding food/drink preference etc which makes a new viewer think they have a big loyal following!

I kinda like him but the constant saying of Stevies name gets to me.......it's just too much, you're only there with him so no need to constantly say his name!

And I'm also intrigued as to what (if anything) he does for a job as he's always going somewhere (pre pandemic)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.