Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Postmansplat

Chatty Member
Yeah she's got married yesterday so no wonder she's trying to sneak into the US for a little honeymoon.

Honestly the lengths people will go to.

She's only just been on the bloody Disney cruise.. not like she hasn't seen Mickey Mouse lately!!
I think she had her honeymoon booked for September also 🤔 I could be wrong tho

MustLoveGoats

I do!

I used to watch her Vegas vlogs when she lived there. She always talked history and gave different information. I enjoy her still at Disney especially traveling outside the parks like different Springs, Daytona etc..

It's refreshing to see a vlogger outright say she can't go to Volcano Bay because she can't afford it. She said she did Blizzard Beach because of the 49.99 deal.
i totally agree, she’s such a nice change from the others.

Emmy79

VIP Member
Has anyone who reads here ever met any Disney vloggers? (Big or small) I’m curious to know peoples experiences with them 😂
I met Cheryl TUKDC as we live/lived in the same town and she was lovely, it was just a few days before they went to the airport for the WDW trip that never happened!

I also met Curios Axel in DLP in Inventions restaurant and he was lovely and we had a picture together

ZapfaWat

I've already given up any hope of my November trip going ahead.
I have September booked and sort of suspected it wasn’t happening from about May time, about 2 weeks after we booked our flights lol. Thankfully, being announced this early makes it a lot easier to cancel and rearrange.

Tublet83

VIP Member
Apparently so. I see the just got the keys to their new house. Often wonder what he worked at as he's always away in America on work
I could be completely wrong but I'm sure he mentioned once about setting up a football/soccer school? 🤔
[/QUOTE]
I thought he worked for Disney/Walmart in merchandising licensing? Or have I got him mixed up with someone else?

Yes- Cindy from Just the Hemms, at school. A spiteful bully. A real Regina George queen bee type. People were scared of her and didn't like to challenge her for fear she'd turn on them. She then got up the duff as a teenager with her first kid.....
Oh goodness, how long ago was you at school together? I quite enjoy watching them as we have children very similar ages. I like to think most people change from school as I was bullied.

I'd definitely not judge somebody on having a child as a teenager though as that is a moot point to me.

I've seen someone on here mention them before but I am yet to check them out.

I will take a look now as I pride myself on being a good judge of character so it is interesting to read that the person I watch may not be the person they are... or were (we all change from School days but a bully is usually a bully forever). Sorry you had to go through that xx
I've mentioned them a few times, as I have children similar ages, and I find alot of vloggers either have little children, or no children so I found them relatively relatable.

I will say I have watched alot of their vlogs and I am very much hoping she has changed, ill admit I would be quite upset to have recommended them if not, she seems very nice and good with her children, alot of bullies that I've met later in life,( I was bullied too) normally have grown and changed with life so I'm hoping she has changed! Especially when they have children and realise the impact that bullying can have on their own children.

Last edited:

Parker123

I see knappily is off on the same bloody cruise 🙈 minus husband and kids.
I could not go on a Disney cruise and leave my kids behind 😥
What a waste of money.
I saw that, she’s away with 2 other people! One of the woman is from a small channel from OurPrideRock and I hope she vlogs cause I can’t stand her husband he seems like a know-it-all but she seems really nice, maybe a little shy but hope she can do it herself

SomeoneLOLd

Chatty Member
Does anyone watch Mummy Of Four Does Disney? she's doing the UK staycation cruise that's how I found her channel , but I don't know what it is about her videos that I find annoying! She's another one that does a lot of constant shopping hauls too and claims YouTube is her only job

She only has 1000 subscribers so not a big channel either! maybe YouTube pays more than we think??

itsmegavv

They’re complaining about how disgusting tattle is again on twitter 🙄
newsflash guys : nobody is making you google youself or actively search out comments about yourselves. You bring yourself here to read everything

unsuprisingly seeshauneat is making it about himself again. Someone linked an article about how women are scared to leave the house because of tattle (LOL) and he said it’s not just women. you have no trouble leaving the house for your covid tours when you’ve got a very unwell wife at home shaun.
ashley and Emma also retweeted it. hi guys 👋👋 Be grateful we,re giving you the views. Although if the person Who attended the reeves bbq is to be believed these channels just Can’t stop growing
Damn, their Twitter is private.