Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Postmansplat

Chatty Member
I really could not give a crap about the U.K. Disney cruises seems such a waste of money for a third of the real experience. I’ll wait until the proper cruises come back thanks.

Reactions: 16

deejvillage

VIP Member
just sounds like a lot of sour grapes from people on here who can’t take the time off to go for that long.
Working in education we could easily take the time off, and could easily afford to do it. We wont because it isn't the right thing to do given the situation out there and here to be honest with you. I don't have to wear a mask in shops legally but I do as it still seems the correct thing to do to protect everyone!

• Heart

Shi123

Should Disney Vloggers get involved in the whole COVID vaccination debate!?

Oh lord.

This is the same Mum who has 5 kids sharing a bedroom and goes to WDW rather than getting appropriate accomodation...

yassss I came here to say about this!Of course I can count on you goofygirl! I seen her all the time on It’s Orlando time posting for attention, then she was mentioned on the Sophie andDave thread and my mind is just boggled. She’s such a dose! Why is constantly paying £££ for Disney trips when her babies have to literally sleep on top of each other. Also her poor sons just aren’t Disney aesthetic enough for her, are they?

Please can no one take any word of what this woman says as good advice. 🤦🏻‍♀️

As an ICU nurse I can tell you that yes you can still get Covid, but out of our 11 critically unwell Covid patients in my unit only 1 is vaccinated and they have a wide range of other serious illnesses going on. So the vaccines DO help lessen the burden of Covid on your systems. I know it’s not an easy choice to make regarding the vaccine for everyone. But please do proper scientific research and don’t listen to these bloggers who barley know their ABC’s. There needs to be more clamp down on this fake internet news, and people sharing supposed facts on intsa that some random Joe has typed in their bedroom after hearing what Susan said down the road.
Sorry to bring Covid to a Disney vloggers thread but it made me cross and had to vent 😂😂

Also I bet these Disney Vloggers will suddenly change their mind and get vaccinated if Biden instates it as essential travel criteria 🤔 because their morals and beliefs all collapse in on themselves when it comes to a Disney holiday 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart

Chadders312

Chatty Member
It's not shady and gross at all, it's a legitimate way to travel if you are time and money rich which is why people are so against it.
So basically you are saying people are jealous because they can afford to do this? I don't think so, it's about priorities, people are pissed because at this present time covid rates are rocketing in Florida and do you think it's worth taking the risk just to see 'Mickey Mouse'? Disney ain't going anywhere and i say shame on these idiots that go ahead and do this, i hope they receive a shit load of backlash from their viewers.

Reactions: 15

Babyshark

Chatty Member
Krapilly definitely see themselves as the next big thing and have eyes on doing you-tube/ influencing full time.

A calculated gamble which they are happy to get in debt for? 🤷‍♀️
There is such a difference between Krapilly (love this) and the Despicable 3, both families who vlog. I love the Despicable 3. They are so respectful to Jimmy and are such good parents while still managing to share elements of their lives. And they work - so much more relatable!

Last edited:
  • Heart

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Knappily 100% needs their own thread!!!!

How the hell are they affording all this on a prt time nurses wage and a store managers wage?!

Shi123

I think the big issue people are missing in regards to going to Florida right now is that they don’t have have many icu beds left for their actual citizens who pay £££ for medical cover.

I seen a speech from the medical director of a hospital in Baton Rouge( before Ida) Louisiana, saying she had 25 people needing an icu bed and no where to put them. America is in dire straights especially Florida with Covid cases and hospitalisation. Esp in southern states like Florida where the vaccine roll out or social distancing hasn’t been exactly been promoted by their governor.

It’s okay to think you won’t need hospital even if you had Covid, but lots of other things happen like accidents, stroke, heart attacks out of the blue and if you’re stuck over there with no icu bed then the vlogs with the mouse aren’t really worth it like are they.

• Heart

Emmy79

VIP Member
Watching Knappilys latest cruise vlog and cannot believe she said she can't remember the last time she was this happy.....but then she remembers it was early 2020 in WDW!

Why is she not happy more often? She has two lovely children, a beautiful dog and a money tree in the garden for all her hundreds of trips for the next two years!

• Wow
  • Haha

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
There is such a difference between Krapilly (love this) and the Despicable 3, both families who vlog. I love the Despicable 3. They are so respectful to Jimmy and are such good parents while still managing to share elements of their lives. And they work - so much more relatable!
I bloody LOVE The Despicable 3. They save all of their YouTube earnings and put them aside for their son!

• Heart

Kikidoyouloveme

Anddddd I’m am OUT ! my holiday is roughly 20k ….for 2 weeks in the yacht club, absolutely not! We have gone every year ( pre corona ) for 10 years it’s usually 7kish, 20k , it’s disgraceful. We have had a peep and flights to LA , to visit Disneyland/ La/ Vegas / San Fran next June/ July are coming in at 1300 quid for 4, we are thinking of a stay over 4th July and taking the sights of the west coast, I know Disney need to claw back revenue, but the greed has out priced us 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14

Barbie2020

VIP Member
I think if they’ve gone then they will face a backlash from the Disney community and other Disney vloggers. Like goofygirl said it’s in very poor taste when there are babies dying there. Florida are in an absolute mess with Covid at the moment. My husband said to me last night isn’t it a little sad if that is all you have in your life and you have to try and get their via other countries. Well yes it is sad!

also it is shady because we shouldn’t be going! It’s sneaky entering via another country. You need to get a life if you want to do what cash/get Binky are supposedly doing. Life isn’t all Disney and Mickey ears I’m afraid.

• Heart

CaptainChaos

The fact that people are willing to go through the back door shows it’s just for vlog opportunities. Pathetic life to lead. there are green list countries they could go to if they really need an escape from reality but the fact they’re finding loopholes to enter the USA to go to wdw smacks of desperation for views. theyd Be the first to complain how selfish people are if their family contracted Covid from someone doing similar. I would go as far as to say I hope they get Covid but that’s not fair on the innocent people they’ll encounter on their journey home

CaptainChaos

I wonder what she caught off of Goalkeeper Tom!
I can’t fathom why she took him back. She’s an attractive girl, he’s a cheating greaseball who loves himself

The BBQ thing is this weekend. Celebrities everywhere for sure 🤣 so many of them believing their own hype.
Oh lord I can just see all the egos trying to outdo each other and all the identical vlogs that will be released this week.
Scene 1 : on our way
Scene 2 : arrived
Scene 3 : Vlogging the vloggers aka vlogception 🤢
Scene 4 : look at how much fun I’m having with all these best friends I’ve got. No really, they’re my best friends. I’m not using them for views or clout, honest! I’m so popular, everyone loves me and wants to be my friend! They’re jealous that my blogs are So. Amazing.
Scene 5 : slow motion videos set to crap music about all the fun and laughter we’re having
Scene 6 : leaving now. So sad to be leaving all these amazing people (who I will slag off behind their back) but I have to get home and start rush editing so I can be the first out of these losers to release my Vlog.

and repeat all week……

• Haha

uwu

VIP Member
Reading this forum makes me glad I left the Disney community in 2016, these days it's all about upping each other and who can meet the most characters etc or travel the furthest. I miss the days when Disney wasn't an aesthetic and it was just about making memories with your friends and family.

I've known aclareytale since before she worked at WDW and she's a really nice person, not fake and definitely loves Disney. I really enjoyed her cruise vlogs.

Ktydor

Chatty Member
I think we’d all love a Disney trip no doubt. But unlike these vloggers, most of us obviously have lives to be getting on with. I could take 5 weeks off leave to go to Florida, sure, but why would I want to go through all that hassle of paying for tests, quarantine, paperwork, research, multiple flights, multiple stay etc. When I could just wait until things have settled and I can holiday in Disney like everyone else. My life doesn’t rotate around Disney unlike some of these folks. There’s definitely more to life than spending my days working out how I can get to WDW. IMAGINE IF THAT WAS YOUR LIFE FFS! 😆😂

• Heart

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
Yet to hate watch the latest Knappily vlog but her Insta brags are driving me nuts.

Maybe it’s time they had their own thread and I reckon Saratogarose should suggest a title given you always absolutely nail it 😂
Krappily forever after... freebies

• Haha

Pop!91

VIP Member
If anyone on here isn’t on the Yaz and Cash thread - they’ve flown out to Croatia for two weeks (conveniently a green list country into the States) - maybe trying to sneak into WDW through the back door.

No proof they are doing that, apart from a convenient holiday, but could be a shocking frustrating interesting thing to watch in the next couple of weeks...

....especially when subs work out what
They are doing - get your popcorn ready 🍿

• Angry
  • Wow