Disney Vloggers #3 Paris or a cruise it's all about those views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best cruise vlog so far? Hannah’s didn’t really well the cruise to me at all, though didn’t mind her too much.
Charlotte Ruffs has been one of the better ones along with aclaireytale which I enjoyed. As previously mentioned Hannah Ricketts and Karen Bee both dragged out near identical boring videos and didn’t really sell the cruise that much and I’m saying that even though I have one booked myself.

Reactions: 4
I really like hannah but they maybe weren't her best (although she was very good at explaining the boarding procedure and also animators pallate). Best overall so far for me is aclaireytale, her and her husband's insights as former cast members on the magic also help

Reactions: 2
My partner just tried searching for That UK Disney Couple, only to find that their channel has gone. Just done some reading on here and seen how much of an asswipe Paul is, which is of no shock based on how he spoke to Cheryl in the videos. Anyone got an update on her? Hope she’s doing okay. 😔
she seems to be taking a social media break (I personally believe she was threatened into it by her knobhead ex-hubby, somehing along he lines of she won’t get xyz out of the divorce if she doesn’t remove her videos)

I really Hope she is ok.

all of the snd videos have been deleted as well. Nathan has also removed all links to snd from his social media platforms so there’s obviously been a fall out between him and Paul. I can’t believe snd sided with Paul over it all - He cheated on his wife with a girl his best mate had a thing for. crappy on so many levels.

on another note - I haven’t watched any of the cruise videos and I’m already bored of them 😴

Marvel at the Magic are lovely. Watched quite a few of their vlogs.
Also watched Karen bee for a while.

Genuine vloggers.

I really like Mr David Mr Ian
The Despicable 3
Karen bee
Will and Lelly
Spoonful of suger although a bit harder to relate to for me.
Recently been enjoying Hannah rickets I've just watched her last Disney series before the "C"
I quite enjoyed cheers ears too, seems they have been going to Disney for years, but only just started blogging after watching other peoples.
Same with The Hemms, from their insta they have been going since the wife was a child, and taken their 3 boys pretty much every year since they was babies, and oldest is now 18 which I have to say I admire as they clearly had their children very young maybe even in their Teens! And have obviously worked hard to provide for them.
I went to school with Cindy Hemms (or Cindy Byrne as she was then) she was a real nasty piece of work. An absolute bully! She took pleasure in repeatedly bullying me when she was with all her friends and I was alone. I honestly wouldn’t spit on her if she was on fire! I skimmed through a couple of her vlogs and she seems to present herself as perfectly pleasant now but as far as I’m concerned she can burn in hell.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I liked Claire's Disney cruise vlogs so far, they seem better quality than Hannah.

Charlotte Ruffs has been one of the better ones along with aclaireytale which I enjoyed. As previously mentioned Hannah Ricketts and Karen Bee both dragged out near identical boring videos and didn’t really sell the cruise that much and I’m saying that even though I have one booked myself.
I really like Charlottes VLOGS, they are really informative... but she really does think a bit too highly of herself I think just because she works in marketing for Disney...

Reactions: 3
I liked Claire's Disney cruise vlogs so far, they seem better quality than Hannah.
Yes I agree, although the weather probably didn't help hannah. Claire also seems to be doing more things.

Reactions: 1
did anyone see knappily ever after giving their kid a PCR test in preparation for the cruise. She was so upset and had to be pinned down for it by one adult while the other did the test then the mom took photos of it. Made me feel so sad its bad enough going through that for 3 nights on a ship but to have your mom taking photos is just so sad.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
did anyone see knappily ever after giving their kid a PCR test in preparation for the cruise. She was so upset and had to be pinned down for it by one adult while the other did the test then the mom took photos of it. Made me feel so sad its bad enough going through that for 3 nights on a ship but to have your mom taking photos is just so sad.
i thought the same ,yes it needs to be done and yes you can tell people about it in the vlog, hope she dosent show this in the vlog, no need to take photos and post them

Yeah I hate premiering too as you have to wait until its over if you miss by a minute. The only thing about her channel I don't like. She doesn't always do it but it is quite frequent
Sorry I’m behind …a lot… but just curious if this is really true?? I watch on my TV app and if I come partway in I can just rewind and start from there. But then I can’t comment from my TV obviously. I wonder if it varies by platform? That would be so annoying! No wonder so many people hate it.

Are there any pages on LeggLife, DSNY Newscast, or Mickey Views.

What are your thoughts on LeggLife when they do Disney vlogs.

Dsny newscast there is, find it a bit problematic and inconsistent channel

Mickey Views there isn't that I'm aware of, but I love Bradon and his chsnnel

Sorry I’m behind …a lot… but just curious if this is really true?? I watch on my TV app and if I come partway in I can just rewind and start from there. But then I can’t comment from my TV obviously. I wonder if it varies by platform? That would be so annoying! No wonder so many people hate it.
It is for me 🤷‍♂️

If it made her feel that sad why would she want to document it, I know I wouldn’t want photos of my daughter upset like that, even if it was necessary

Looks like all the vloggers have ganged up at Trader Sams. Jackie, Nate, Dev, Kyle, Jojo and who knows who else.

If it made her feel that sad why would she want to document it, I know I wouldn’t want photos of my daughter upset like that, even if it was necessary
she should rename herself KnappilyEverAfterContent… there are literally no lengths she won’t go to for Instagram, YouTube, free Loungefly bags and hopefully a fabletics sponsorship… I can’t imagine it’s just us on here shocked that she chose to post a photo of Daisy quite clearly distressed and needing the test. I hope the YT views are worth it!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Y’all, I cannot bring myself to watch Allears because their thumbnails are so freaking stupid. Just….why?!? Are their videos as dumb as their clickbait and stupid pictures?

I can't stand Allears either and now there seems to be some link to dfbguide as they keep referencing Allears in their vids now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.