Disney Vloggers #3 Paris or a cruise it's all about those views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think knappily have some family money behind them, they have a v.nice executive family hom for a part time nurse and a supermarket manager.

Reactions: 7
So which vloggers genuinely have a passion for Disney and which ones are just in it for the views?

Reactions: 5
So which vloggers genuinely have a passion for Disney and which ones are just in it for the views?
Good question! I do feel Charlotte Ruff is a very genuine disney fan. I know she's not everyone's cup of tea but she's a confident young woman.
I think Spoonfull of sugar are genuine fans too as they go so much, and have done for so long. I like them.

I do think anyone who goes must be a fan of disney of sorts to pay so much for a holiday. And I'm glad there are blogs to watch as it helps me plan. I get frustrated when they are not showing helpful things along the way though and just filming other blogger meet ups for example. I watch more to see what they are doing if its something I would like to book.

Reactions: 9
Great title!

The most genuine Disney fan vloggers for me are people like; Mr David and Mr Ian. The Despicable Three (maybe more Universal Studios for them). L and R Dreaming. Broadways Away. Lizzie Gines. Haynes. Hannah Ricketts

Mostly people who started just vlogging their holidays rather than influencers that turned to Disney for the views (Brogan Tate comes to mind). I can’t say I’m a big fan of L&R but no one can deny they do love Disney!

Reactions: 13
I really don’t like Charlotte Ruff, I get she loves disney etc but she just seems to have this arrogance about her!

I really liked BroadwaysAway series, haven’t watches their home vlogs as i’m not really into that, but they seem like such a sweet couple who work hard to get to Disney, can’t wait for them to get back to be able to do more!

Becca James done a really good series in 2019 too, she’s a really small channel, but went with her mum and dad for their first trip!

L&R Dreaming are lovely but they’re just so boring 😂🙈

Reactions: 6
My favourite vloggers who I think have a genuine passion and love for Disney are Mr David and Mr Ian, Helena and Martin, Becca Louise, L&R Dreaming and Hannah Ricketts.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think I’m in the minority, I don’t like Mr David and Mr Ian! I find them really bland

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I think knappily have some family money behind them, they have a v.nice executive family hom for a part time nurse and a supermarket manager.
I think they have debt
She said they borrowed the money from her husbands parents for the DVC and pay them back monthly.
I feel she's that desperate to become a full time vlogger the debt will start to rack up,
Trying to keep up with others.

• Wow
I think they have debt
She said they borrowed the money from her husbands parents for the DVC and pay them back monthly.
I feel she's that desperate to become a full time vlogger the debt will start to rack up,
Trying to keep up with others.
She’s definitely desperate to be a full time vlogger for the freebies and opportunities 🙈

Reactions: 3
More desperate tagging Fabletics today from Knappily 🤦🏻‍♀️. They probably don’t want people to see her cringe kitchen dancing as an advert for their stuff 😂

• Haha
knappily ever after only seem to care about views, L&R are lovely and I watch them but find them so bored and often they just repeat themselves!

for US vlogger so love the magic dads their dining Vlogs are fantastic and they do Cali stuff, I also watch Karen Bee for the cruise Vlogs (found her through L&R) and a smaller channel called Marvel at the Magic (found them through Karen Bee HHN Vlog)

knappily ever after only seem to care about views, L&R are lovely and I watch them but find them so bored and often they just repeat themselves!

for US vlogger so love the magic dads their dining Vlogs are fantastic and they do Cali stuff, I also watch Karen Bee for the cruise Vlogs (found her through L&R) and a smaller channel called Marvel at the Magic (found them through Karen Bee HHN Vlog)
Marvel at the Magic are lovely. Watched quite a few of their vlogs.
Also watched Karen bee for a while.

Genuine vloggers.

I really like Mr David Mr Ian
The Despicable 3
Karen bee
Will and Lelly
Spoonful of suger although a bit harder to relate to for me.
Recently been enjoying Hannah rickets I've just watched her last Disney series before the "C"
I quite enjoyed cheers ears too, seems they have been going to Disney for years, but only just started blogging after watching other peoples.
Same with The Hemms, from their insta they have been going since the wife was a child, and taken their 3 boys pretty much every year since they was babies, and oldest is now 18 which I have to say I admire as they clearly had their children very young maybe even in their Teens! And have obviously worked hard to provide for them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Genuine Disney loving vloggers for me are:
Mr David and Mr Ian
Helena and Martyn
Karen Bee
Hannah Ricketts
L&R Dreaming
Charlotte Ruff
Spoonful of sugar

That being said L&R can be a bit boring and Charlotte Ruff can be a know it all.

The fact that Spoonful of sugar take so long to pit out a series shows its not all about the views

I agree that some vloggers don't always show what I want to see, like I always want to see the food, even just a picture of it with a little explanation 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
First time posting, long time reader. I think the genuine disney vloggers are really clear- people like L&R, MrDMrI, Despicable 3 etc. Will and Lelly are nice to watch. Tend to dip in and out of all of them.

spoonful of sugar - 100% agree that they don’t do it for views as they would rush out their videos!

I think for me having decent audio is the number 1 priority - number of vlogs I switch off in 10 seconds because of volume issues - loud music and then quiet voices! You have to sit with the remote control! You would think they would watch it back before posting.

Reactions: 8
First time posting, long time reader. I think the genuine disney vloggers are really clear- people like L&R, MrDMrI, Despicable 3 etc. Will and Lelly are nice to watch. Tend to dip in and out of all of them.

spoonful of sugar - 100% agree that they don’t do it for views as they would rush out their videos!

I think for me having decent audio is the number 1 priority - number of vlogs I switch off in 10 seconds because of volume issues - loud music and then quiet voices! You have to sit with the remote control! You would think they would watch it back before posting.
I agree, I once commented this on Chris lost in Floridas vlog about the music volume, he replied politely and took it on board!

Also, why constantly use out of focus footage (Yaz and Cash), it's terrible.
And swinging the camera around in shops etc......needs to be slower or better edited

Reactions: 5
I agree, I once commented this on Chris lost in Floridas vlog about the music volume, he replied politely and took it on board!

Also, why constantly use out of focus footage (Yaz and Cash), it's terrible.
And swinging the camera around in shops etc......needs to be slower or better edited
Hate it when vloggers are showing something and it's not focused, but will still show them trying to make it focus, cut that bit out, we don't need to see that, better yet, take a photo and insert it, pins take time to focus, not fun to watch

I hate it when vloggers put like a full show in their vlog! I always skip it, just think it should be added as a separate video 😬

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.