Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
I like ones that have an actual love for DISNEY and not just WDW, so many vloggers constantly compare everything to WDW and that pisses me off!

Decent camera work and understanding that you need to move the camera slower than your eyes would so your viewers don't feel sick!

Tell us what you're doing and not just assume we all know

Show us the food you're eating (but not you eating it) and give brief opinion, even if it's just photos

I have no problem with vloggers travelling Upper class or staying in delux resorts if they can afford it and don't gloat about it!
I have PTSD from seeing the guy from Krispy Smore chew food!! :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

ZapfaWat

E4FC28E8-74AB-4471-8706-3048A9713718.jpeg

Imagine joining a group for a cruise, which your not even going on, just to try and spam your content 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

Tublet83

VIP Member
Does knappily not want to enjoy her cruise rather than be constantly uploading on her phone 😂

I will admit a small part of me wanted her to test positive so she couldn’t board and go mental 😂

• Haha

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
1) Please tell me how S&D got mugs to pay for their honeymoon, I only watched their WDW vlogs but have been made aware of how awful they are! (Just can't understand why Dave continues to try and fool us that he has lost a significant amount of weight. Also why doesn't he realise he needs TO DO SOME CARDIO to lose that amount of timber!
Also what live did they drip the child? Rough time stamp?

2) I've only seen their pandemic DLP trip and a WDW travel day and followed her on Insta......She is super neeeeeedy! The dancing is cringey. As is the way she tells the girls off for talking while shes vlogging and she keeps that in the vlog 😲

3) Honestly, cannot work this one out. How many Loungefly bags? Plus a lot of the DLP info she gave was incorrect and I put her right (but not in a shitty way)
Sophie and Dave

Trigger Alert - This may make you so fucking angry.

1) I PROMISE you won't believe this is true about Sophie and Dave but they;

- Returned from their PAID FOR BY VIEWERS WDW honeymoon, tried for a baby. Got pregnant. Quit their jobs. Left their fully furnished home in Basingstoke to go move in with Sophies Mum in Cheshire. Had Zero in savings.

- At the start of a GLOBAL PANDEMIC (after they both QUIT their jobs) they then pled poverty, basically said they were homeless with no money, had nothing for their baby and basically begged viewers to buy their pins (despite not collecting pins themselves) and exploited Tommys Charity - Yes they USED a baby loss charity - to promote the pin sale. They said they would give £1 of every pin sale to Tommy's.

- Well after the pin sale, they refused to share how much they made for Tommys, refused to share the donation and went silent. After much kicking off from people, the eventually showed the donation amount which was £900 so they made about £9k-£10k on the pin sale.

- They then privately rented a brand newly furnished bungalow, got brand new furniture and spent £1.5k on a chair for the 'nursery' - a prop for instagram - and spent thousands on constant hauls of clothing (for them, not their son) and so of course many people turned on them as we all felt completely conned and fleeced!

And yeah, he fakes weight loss for attention. The man has been on a weight loss journey for 8 years and has turned his garage into a gym but still has barely lost weight in 8 months. He's obsessed with junk food.

So yeah, now we are wondering how two people, who uploads 3 x 10 minute videos per week on YouTube are funding a WDW trip in Feb 2022 when they don't have a job between them and I'd say their views are low for their 38k subscribers?

They are absolutely bum chums with Knappily at the moment too... YUK

• Heart
  • Wow

Toffee finger

VIP Member
Great title!

The most genuine Disney fan vloggers for me are people like; Mr David and Mr Ian. The Despicable Three (maybe more Universal Studios for them). L and R Dreaming. Broadways Away. Lizzie Gines. Haynes. Hannah Ricketts

Mostly people who started just vlogging their holidays rather than influencers that turned to Disney for the views (Brogan Tate comes to mind). I can’t say I’m a big fan of L&R but no one can deny they do love Disney!

SwampMonster88

Does anyone know the shop EarsEverAfter? She’s closing her shop for 4 weeks and has previously asked for advice on her stories on how other people had “snuck into the US”, her words, not mine! She’s another desperate person who apparently needs to go to WDW right now 😡

• Wow
  • Angry

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
I think being sneaky to get to Florida, which has one of the worst rates of COVID, where babies are literally catching and dying of COVID will be absolutely bad taste.

I understand that people want to go to WDW and can find ways to get there but something about going through the back door is so shady and gross!

Snapdragon5

When they were outside the cinema area you can hear the children asking can we go to see a film, when can we see a film and dad just totally ignores them and continues to pan in on disney art drawings on the walls. The children are totally ignored.
This is what really got me too. I've only seen a couple of their florida ones and turned it off with her attitude toward the children. I was curious to see the cruise ones to see if she's read here and took it on board what's said here - it was worse!!!! Dad with Camera, Mum with phone, kids ignored, sat on a totally separate table at both meal times. The older daughter came running over when the Elsa show was on and was met with the parents just filming the show instead of savouring the moment with her. I cringed so much at Sian doing the selfie video singing along. Later when Sian asks the older daughter what her favourite thing was that day in bed the daughter just turns her back on her. Good on her for not playing their game. What lovely memories for their children. Of course Sian needs shopping, insta photos and cocktails. No wonder they are friendly with S&D, cut from the same cloth.

• Sad

Emmy79

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210729-075333_Instagram.jpg

There are some very odd and sad people out there! Why would you cry watching someone's vlog of their holiday!

• Haha

It's Wednesday

I recently tried to rewatch tukdc Disney vlog from 2019.

When I searched it Nathan Stakers vlog from the same trip came up. God it's awful. He seems like a nice enough guy but he is duller than dishwater. Some people just shouldn't vlog.

One interesting part happened when Paul went on Splash mountain though. When the ride goes to the outside part, Cheryl is waiting off the ride and Paul tries to get her attention. When she doesn't respond he calls her a "stupid cow" and says something like, if it doesn't involve money or shopping, wife isn't interested. How rude is that, if anyone needs to rekindle their dislike for that man, I would suggest watching that vlog.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Donald73

VIP Member
All these back door visitors...I sincerely hope their next shite is a hedgehog! It’s beyond selfish, self centred and the height of stupidity to go there with how things are both in the US and U.K.

No grapes here, I could find the money if I wanted that badly to go BUT I want to be safe and moreover my child and other people to be safe. We‘ve just been on holiday but to a safe area and took all precautions and followed all regulations.

Selfish arseholes. Just shows their true colours if any ‘influencers’ do this and they should lose their platform tbh if they do.

Postmansplat

Chatty Member
It's not shady and gross at all, it's a legitimate way to travel if you are time and money rich which is why people are so against it. It's not as if the UK banned people going direct, its the US that has. I might had gone that way earlier but I won't be going to the US currently with it's cases rising which is the main cause of concern at the moment imho.
Not shady? I have friend who lost her mother in the US and cannot travel to say her goodbyes she has been absolutely devastated! Yeah sure it’s a legitimate way to get there but travel insurance won’t cover you if you say needed medical help.

• Heart

Keithlovescarrots

Chatty Member
In that Q and A Knappily said they spent £2.5k for the 4 nights including tips, extra food and drinks and merch. What. The. F**k!?! No concept of value or privilege. Also it was a total stealth brag. I need to unfollow her, to keep my blood pressure down.

• Wow

Coffeelover23

Marvel at the Magic are lovely. Watched quite a few of their vlogs.
Also watched Karen bee for a while.

Genuine vloggers.

I really like Mr David Mr Ian
The Despicable 3
Karen bee
Will and Lelly
Spoonful of suger although a bit harder to relate to for me.
Recently been enjoying Hannah rickets I've just watched her last Disney series before the "C"
I quite enjoyed cheers ears too, seems they have been going to Disney for years, but only just started blogging after watching other peoples.
Same with The Hemms, from their insta they have been going since the wife was a child, and taken their 3 boys pretty much every year since they was babies, and oldest is now 18 which I have to say I admire as they clearly had their children very young maybe even in their Teens! And have obviously worked hard to provide for them.
I went to school with Cindy Hemms (or Cindy Byrne as she was then) she was a real nasty piece of work. An absolute bully! She took pleasure in repeatedly bullying me when she was with all her friends and I was alone. I honestly wouldn’t spit on her if she was on fire! I skimmed through a couple of her vlogs and she seems to present herself as perfectly pleasant now but as far as I’m concerned she can burn in hell.

• Wow
  • Angry

Anon1989

Yet to hate watch the latest Knappily vlog but her Insta brags are driving me nuts.

Maybe it’s time they had their own thread and I reckon Saratogarose should suggest a title given you always absolutely nail it 😂

• Haha

worshipplay

Hello all. Thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread and feeling a sense of validation in terms of all the annoyances I feel when watching some bloggers, and agree with all the love for others (Despicable Three and Mr Ian / Mr David) who I think are absolutely hilarious, genuine, and entertaining.

just thought I’d start your day off with a couple of classics… who can remember these quotes…

“Backpack Backpack” 🎒
“Epricot”
“Hooooollywooooood”
“Snaaaaapple”

All the best…

• Haha

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Demonstrating your COVID-19 vaccination status
The USA has not yet confirmed that it will accept the UK’s proof of COVID-19 recovery and vaccination record. You should follow the entry rules for unvaccinated people. Your NHS appointment card from vaccination centres is not designed to be used as proof of vaccination.

Quarantine requirements
For international arrivals, the CDC requires that unvaccinated passengers are tested within 3 to 5 days after travel and self-quarantine for 7 days after travel. Passengers fully vaccinated with an FDA or WHO-approved vaccine do not have to quarantine but need to take a viral test within 3 to 5 days of arrival. If you are travelling domestically within the US, individual states and territories may have their own quarantine requirements. A full list of local quarantine requirements is available on the CDC website. You should check the list frequently as it is likely to change, sometimes daily, as rates of COVID-19 transmission increase or decrease.

This is from the GOV website.

So as the GOV website states, the USA has not confirmed that it will accept the UK's proof of COVID vaccination record, you could turn up there after 14 days in the Bahamas, expecting to be let in smoothly to be told, erm that's not quite the case and you regardless of whether you are vaccinated, you will then need to test within 3-5 days AND self-quarantine for a further 7 days.

So 21 days, JUST to get to WDW. And the rules could change daily. And during which, you could contact covid, become seriously unwell or transmit it to US residents including the elderly and children. OR anyone for that matter.

People that are THAT desperate to go to a theme park, to line the pockets of Bob Paycheck who is already doing VERY well, who is already laughing in the face of Disney fans who they have taken away so many benefits from this year, seriously need to question their choices in life.

Why can't people just be patient, wait our turn and enjoy it? Without having to find LOOPHOLES. (backdoors/loopholes - it's all the same)

And anyway the Disney Vloggers need to save their pennies for the new Annual Passes!! :ROFLMAO: $1299! Bargain.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Mark81

VIP Member
I think what this proves is that people are so used to nanny state being told what to do that the second something isn't 'law' they think it's OK to go and do whatever you want without thinking of others or the bigger picture. Government's thinking that people can be trusted to use their common sense is possibly outdated.

The US government has decided they don't want people travelling from the UK, so some UK people have taken it upon themselves to think, ok I'm special and thus obviously doesn't apply to me so how can I get round this.

Considering how the vast majority felt our borders should have been closed in March 2020 and also in April this year to stop delta, its ironic they are trying to get round others rules.

The shift to an individualistic society is really starting to show its negative side.

Reactions: 11