Disney Vloggers #3 Paris or a cruise it's all about those views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched a vlog about the Disney Cruise by two lads - Pandas Adventures - they’ve managed to make it look like the dullest, worse experience ever.

terrible filming as well

Reactions: 6
A quick search on Youtube brings up about 8 vlogs of Trader Sam's. Most have less than 1000 views. So that was why the virtual queue was over 5 hours yesterday. All the vloggers trying to get in and be first... Can't see why as it will be basically the same as it was before it closed.

Reactions: 5
Just watched a vlog about the Disney Cruise by two lads - Pandas Adventures - they’ve managed to make it look like the dullest, worse experience ever.

terrible filming as well
I made the same mistake of watching that. Dire.

Reactions: 3
Aha you've both inspired me to watch it now. I follow them on Twitter but haven't actually watched their vlogs recently. Let's seeee

Reactions: 4

terrible filming as well
Read this, watched it (or tried to) and god you are right, what a horrendous vlog! They look and sound as bored as we were watching it… although they did bring the seasickness to us with all that throwing the camera around 😂

Reactions: 3
Ahaha yeah that was absolutely dire. Whenever I think I'm not cut out for YouTube I need to watch people like this. How can you make a Disney cruise so dull?? Hah

Reactions: 5

terrible filming as well
You inspired me to give the Vlog a watch and now I wish I hadn’t 😂 I’m a few minutes in and it’s terrible! One of them looks like he’s constantly about to cry 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A quick search on Youtube brings up about 8 vlogs of Trader Sam's. Most have less than 1000 views. So that was why the virtual queue was over 5 hours yesterday. All the vloggers trying to get in and be first... Can't see why as it will be basically the same as it was before it closed.
This proves just how saturated Orlando based vloggers are also I think it’s pretty disgraceful that they all went to the opening to get ‘content’ Why not let people actually on vacation enjoy trader sam’s and leave it a few days. I’m really starting to loose the will to watch these youtubers.

Reactions: 2
8 people trying to get in caused a 5 hour line lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Pretty sure I saw Sams_Disney_life at Alton Towers today…. Thinking I recognised her from somewhere, then it finally clicked.
No ill fitting wig or make up that’s why!

Sian Knapp has had a few very anxious days waiting to find out if her kids have covid, they were waiting for the private PCR test results back to get on the Disney dinghy. If you are that worried that your kids are some kind of covid risk then why are you dragging them round on holiday to many a populated public place. Also, if you are that worried surely you would isolate and reduce the risk before you sail? She infuriates me.

Reactions: 17
Sian Knapp has had a few very anxious days waiting to find out if her kids have covid, they were waiting for the private PCR test results back to get on the Disney dinghy. If you are that worried that your kids are some kind of covid risk then why are you dragging them round on holiday to many a populated public place. Also, if you are that worried surely you would isolate and reduce the risk before you sail? She infuriates me.
Was just coming on to say exactly this ,also i wonder if they will all have to do them again before they board the ship or is it just the adults that have to do them

Was just coming on to say exactly this ,also i wonder if they will all have to do them again before they board the ship or is it just the adults that have to do them
They all have to do tests again ( not PCR but the quick ones)

Reactions: 1
ahh thanks thought so ,hope poor little daisy is ok this time
I hope they are ok but only for the sake of the children.

Can you imagine how much tit Sian would give them if she missed out on her content?... sorry I meant Cruise!

She's vile.

Reactions: 10
I hope they are ok but only for the sake of the children.

Can you imagine how much tit Sian would give them if she missed out on her content?... sorry I meant Cruise!

She's vile.
She would probably leave them behind and go solo 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 9
So I decided to give Travelling Magical a go with their DLP vlogs.......oh my goodness, they are just terrible! I have so many questions like why does he hold the camera so close to his face? Why does she not say anything other than 'yeah'? Why does he swing the camera around like that, makes me feel sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.