Disney Vloggers #3 Paris or a cruise it's all about those views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised Attractions Magazine got the Ratatouille queue and ride POV. I thought Disney was keeping it under lockdown since cast members weren't even allowed their phones with them.

Surprised Attractions Magazine got the Ratatouille queue and ride POV. I thought Disney was keeping it under lockdown since cast members weren't even allowed their phones with them.
Could it be the one in Paris as its supposed to be a direct clone of the ride there?

she’s not even taking the kids on the cruise 😂
At least Sian took her kids on the disney cruise before doing a solo one🤣.. I understand parents are allowed a break, but Disney is that bit more magical when you see kids faces light up when they see characters etc ..

Reactions: 4
So she's not even taking her kids not on the cruise?

NatalieJayneThayre (what were her previous Instagram names?) is so desperate to be Disney Insta/YouTube famous.

Reactions: 1
Disney was offering special preview event days to Ratatouille for Annual Pass holders. We go on Sept 19th. I don't know when those were to open but I would expect them to have media pass people at the front of that or preview days ahead of AP holders.

Reactions: 2
I have to say, I have to respect how The Despicable 3, Mr David and Mr Ian and L&R dreaming are being at this time. They are being so respectful and compassionate, it really does say a lot about the ignorant, selfish Disney Vloggers out there!! (Sophie and Dave, Knappily, Yaz and Ash etc I'm looking at you!!!)

People are devastated their holidays have been cancelled over the last 18 months that they have scrimped and saved for. During that time, Disney have been sneaky bastards and took away all the benefits basically of being on site. So slowly it's getting more and more expensive to be onsite so families are literally UNABLE to rebook their holidays that have been cancelled. Thats the awful reality. Their holidays cancelled and are now way too expensive (when you add all the fastpass, hotel transfers etc etc to the price of the holiday) for people to re-book. It's awful. And yet Disney Vloggers are bloody ignorant!!!

(I posted this on the Sophie and Dave thread. Neither of them have jobs, they are the worst youtubers going - don't upload and when they do, it's basically of their one year old eating... - and yet they are bragging about their February Disney World Trip!)

But it's just going to really be frustrating to see all these douchebags going on Disney Trips for 'content' when so many people have lost out.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.