Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sinnocence

Call me a bitch if you want but something seems a little off with their perspective of themselves
IMG_6864.jpeg
IMG_6865.jpeg
IMG_6867.jpeg
IMG_6868.jpeg
IMG_6866.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23

leigh225

Wow how naive are you. She puts it on her instagram story with a link to the salon. Not so sure she’s doing this out the goodness of her heart. She’s is likely receiving discounts to PROMOTE said salon.

Once again, there is no harm in having cosmetic procedures as each to their own, she should not however be promoting it on a family targeted channel.

She also has the same instahun friends you refer to. She just doesn’t post them often on her page as she knows the backlash.

In my opinion, being a massive gym freak and posting this all over your socials but failing to mention the fat burner jabs is not honest.
Sian get off your soap box and get back to school. 45 mins of schooling a day is not enough if you want your kids to be able to go to Disney when they are older. Leave Charlotte alone, at least her daughter goes to school

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Kikidoyouloveme

Why do all these Disney vloggers have a certain look - bad gnashers, unwashed vibes, terrible ‘ Etsy shop ‘ ( but not ) branded tees, primark Mickey luggage, kids that are either performing for the camera or sullen teens who bless them, shouldn’t be on camera, knock off minnie ears ( use my code ) and one really expensive loungefly which they make their whole personality- and they always wear the travel pillow around the wrong way ! Flying virgin via the bloc hotel and pics at the terminal entrance under the giant ‘V’, being besties with the cabin crew who don’t even get asked if they want a camera shoved in their faces & getting a massive boner over the MCO carpet, after crying at the ‘ first ride of the holiday ‘ monorail journey! Please let me know if I’ve missed anything 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
The Lodge Guys are terrific.
The Burgess family ooze sophistication.
The Blokes from stoke are canny.
Theme Park Bazza lives life to the full and Mrs Bazza lights up any room.
Hope this helps.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Tabitha

VIP Member
Clearly this is the CiW fan club and everyone is ok with cosmetic surgery being promoted on Family targeted social media.

Imagine knapp took fat burners and pretended it was attributed to the gym.

Double standards yet again people.
DED59C9C-7F38-4904-93A5-A771B7969DD3.jpeg

It’s just the same stuff now. Where is Sunbed5 the only time he is needed? Start your own CiW thread maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 17

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
I was in WDW last week. Fortunately didn't see too many vloggers (unless I'm blind to them), but did spot a woman on Living with the Land in Epcot who was in full vlogger uniform (loungefly, mickey ears, DSLR with giant external microphone) and she looked so miserable! She was on her own and didn't appear to be enjoying herself at all!
Sounds like Disney In Detail 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Numpty1

Wow how naive are you. She puts it on her instagram story with a link to the salon. Not so sure she’s doing this out the goodness of her heart. She’s is likely receiving discounts to PROMOTE said salon.

Once again, there is no harm in having cosmetic procedures as each to their own, she should not however be promoting it on a family targeted channel.

She also has the same instahun friends you refer to. She just doesn’t post them often on her page as she knows the backlash.

In my opinion, being a massive gym freak and posting this all over your socials but failing to mention the fat burner jabs is not honest.
I'm not naive. Please dont get personal. You are changing your argument/point of view everytime someone disagrees with you.

I work in social media (behind the scenes.

Tagging a salon and not declaring it as ad/affiliate/gifted if she was getting any discount or freebie is against every influencer policy- feel free to report her if you think she is breaking rules.
I would bet that she isn't getting anything as yet, but hopes that tagging them may lead to lead something in future. If not, you'd be doing the right thing in reporting if you feel so strongly.

I don't see her encouraging others to have cosmetic surgery- i see her being open with what she has done - perception/opinions are allowed to differ.

I tag my hairdresser & nail lady (which I pay for!) if I love what they've done, to try & raise their profiles - I support local businesses. I get nothing- and never will- in return. Not everyone has ulterior motives.

I haven't seen anything on fat burning injections from her, so have no comment.
However, IF she is using them - would you prefer she declares it, or would she then get slated because she's promoting on a family channel? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️... honest question... what would be the best approach for her?

I follow a lot of fitness pages as I'm on a mission to loose weight myself (3 stone down 🥳), but there are many many many pages who fail to make it clear who have had extra help- anything from gastric sleeves through to "fat burning pills", steroids and everything in between. I wouldn't put Charlotte in the same category of "deceit" as these.

It seems that you have a real issue with her as a person 🤷🏻‍♀️

Mark81

VIP Member
Does anyone else now find the disney vloggers/influencers have the opposite affect and put you off disney?

We were having this discussion at a family event the other day (we are a disney family) and we've all pretty much stopped watching vloggers, find the disney adult extremes really odd and off putting and the whole cult around disney now is borderline creepy. It just isn't the place we used to know and love.

They're influencing us not to go

Nadurath

VIP Member
I don't watch Charlotte, but so what if she's saying she's having procedures on her Instagram? It's her instagram. I hate the instahun trope of "It's not my job to be relatable to everyone" but it feels like it applies here perfectly. It isn't her job to protect every child who may come across her post about a procedure in amongst her Disney content. Should Louise Pentland never mention the child abuse she experienced because a child may see it? Or Charlotte Ruff her long Covid? If parents are letting their children on social media, then it's on them to parent and restrict what they are exposing their children to, and to monitor that it aligns to their morals. It's not the job of anyone else, whether they are an influencer or just Joe Bloggs using a Disney-themed hashtag.

Reactions: 14

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
That makes sense, it’s frustrating as those pages are in lots of like pods and that is why there likes are higher than the average they both tag 4/5 pods in each post and also in Disney engagement groups I think the fact they celebrate having fake followers makes it worse lol it’s so frustrating for myself and others in the community who never get collabs and only ones we could ever dream off because of the likes of those type of fake bigger accounts
Seems you are as bad as the rest of them. Looking for collabs FFS. Why do you all want something for nothing? Save up and pay for it like the rest of society.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Amandaleigh

VIP Member
Anyone see youmeandorlando doing Q&A today and one of her responses was so patronising 🙄😳 was basically how the usual Joe bloggs wouldn’t have the brain capacity to use her method to look for decent flight prices. The audacity of it lol
Sorry love it’s hardly rocket science is it 😂😂
I forgot who that was so I went and looked at their story, omg talk about a jump scare!
IMG_6881.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Grillyguy

I think these stories and have been deleted now… I think the disney magic is wearing off.. 😳
I'm no prude by any means but I'm actually shocked by his language. Who the hell calls someone a virgin? It's such a weird insult to throw around. Am i alone in this?

Eilatan_girl

Chatty Member
Anyone else see the sad post regarding Beth find us in paradise about her father sadly passing away…………..awfully sad news, followed by, in my opinion, a terribly beggy just giving post from her boyfriend Jeff

Am I the arsehole or is this horrendous?
Not an arsehole.
I was shocked reading such sad news, especially given that its happened so suddenly.

Beth openly posts about how she hasn't had to go and get a conventional job thanks to Instagram.

When she moved to America, the target registery was SUCH poor taste given that we were still in the pandemic. She got backlash for it.

I do think it's really, really poor taste to post a gofund me, given the lives they like to portray online. Just because they have a great online following doesn't mean they should be asking strangers to help fund a funeral and support her Mum financially. That's what families do.

• Heart

Chedranian Girl

Chatty Member
I ran to her insta to see what the big deal was and she's wearing a *checks notes* black skirt and top and some devil horns. An hour before horror nights open. Scandal.

• Haha

anon8916

Ok so is it acceptable she’s a lifestyle/ Disney vlogger which children no doubt watch and she promotes cosmetic procedures…. That’s ok is it?

This forum destroyed Knapp for going on a solo cruise trip. But now its suddenly ok? She just does better at hiding the fakeness by this honest BS
Hiii knappily

• Haha

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Laurasprettythings
Oh look it’s been made private.
These people call themselves “creators”. There’s nothing creative about posting photos of Disney/loungeflies/Disney merch/dressing up like a five year old/stupid poses with hand under chin/pointed legs /photos of Disney food/Starbucks etc etc. and then expecting to be gifted free stuff and calling it “collabs”. All of them without exception are fucking lazy grifters. If you want stuff go to work, save up and buy it yourself. And I’m certainly not jealous - I don’t need to make an arse of myself on the tinterweb for attention and a make up pallet 🤣 I have a good job and buy shit myself. here ends my Ted talk.

• Haha
  • Wow