Disney Vloggers #12 Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, not off to work we go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else see the sad post regarding Beth find us in paradise about her father sadly passing away…………..awfully sad news, followed by, in my opinion, a terribly beggy just giving post from her boyfriend Jeff

Am I the hole or is this horrendous?
If I can usually find you in paradise then you can afford to do what needs to be done in undeniably sad times. You will find me at work from 06:00am tomorrow and never in paradise no matter how hard I try. Sorry but sick of this someone else can pay attitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They did something similar with their wedding registry and posted it so followers could buy them stuff even though they haven’t even gotten married yet.

I felt sad when I saw the post but that follow up asking for money when from what we have seen online the family are quite comfortable and not short on money…

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I saw that too, extremely sad of course but her family seem to fly over to Florida every single time Jeff goes away on one of his work adventures, not to mention their big house. Can’t be too short of cash.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
They did something similar with their wedding registry and posted it so followers could buy them stuff even though they haven’t even gotten married yet.

I felt sad when I saw the post but that follow up asking for money when from what we have seen online the family are quite comfortable and not short on money…
Yeah that was horrific with the registry, then moaning people ordered to collect from the wrong store and stuff, what a struggle for them eh?
Very bad taste posting a go fund me link in the same breath as announcing heartbreaking news. Especially knowing the amount of followers they have, that’s the sort of thing that should be on a personal page if atall

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Anyone else see the sad post regarding Beth find us in paradise about her father sadly passing away…………..awfully sad news, followed by, in my opinion, a terribly beggy just giving post from her boyfriend Jeff

Am I the hole or is this horrendous?
Not an hole.
I was shocked reading such sad news, especially given that its happened so suddenly.

Beth openly posts about how she hasn't had to go and get a conventional job thanks to Instagram.

When she moved to America, the target registery was SUCH poor taste given that we were still in the pandemic. She got backlash for it.

I do think it's really, really poor taste to post a gofund me, given the lives they like to portray online. Just because they have a great online following doesn't mean they should be asking strangers to help fund a funeral and support her Mum financially. That's what families do.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeah, I'm not familiar with this person, but don't tell me or show me your life is a "dream" or that you're a success, then ask me for money. Here's a thought, get an extra job, or do like many have to do, make the funeral/disposition as inexpensive as you can. Asking people to pay for it almost says to me that there'll be some post from it as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There seems to be very little shame in the influencer community.
It seems that once they get something for free they expect everything should be free.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I stopped following after the whole Target registery.

I've only seen this because her other influencer friends have shared the post.

Shameless.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So he asked to help towards funeral costs two days ago and the funeral is tomorrow? I’m sure things would have been paid before he asked help to cover the costs. It’s so tasteless.

• Wow
They put the link to the go fund me in the bio as well. The original goal was £1 now it’s £2500.

• Wow
  • Sad
So he asked to help towards funeral costs two days ago and the funeral is tomorrow? I’m sure things would have been paid before he asked help to cover the costs. It’s so tasteless.
Just seen that! How shameful. I like the whole Beth doesn’t know angle, I see what you did
there!
Guilt tripping folks is so low

• Heart
Not sure if it’s a Go Fund Me thing but the goal just went up another £1000

IMG_7116.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I think the whole go fund me from Jeff of Findusinparadise is pretty awful. As mentioned earlier here, they sell the look at us living the dream with Beth not having to hold down a traditional job. But now getting us mugs in our traditional jobs to support them. How long till they go down the Patreon route. Though I’m not sure what they’d give extra for any Patreons

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think the whole go fund me from Jeff of Findusinparadise is pretty awful. As mentioned earlier here, they sell the look at us living the dream with Beth not having to hold down a traditional job. But now getting us mugs in our traditional jobs to support them. How long till they go down the Patreon route. Though I’m not sure what they’d give extra for any Patreons
Hard agree ! If Beth isn’t using the account ( and I get it & it’s awful & actually my heart goes out to her , I lost a parent in a really similar manner ) then WHO is using that account to ‘like’ very recent DFB/ Disney parks / other ‘ official’ Disney pages, I understand a mindless stroll, but don’t bullshit us when the evidence is there!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The account has been liking lots of Disney feminine content today and yesterday on Insta…🤔 - so I’m pretty sure she’s fully aware. Sooo beggy from such braggy person. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They're not a very truthful pair. I understand Beth's pay will stop overnight when she stops working and I know that will be scary - but getting your followers to pitch in is tasteless imo.

I'm interested to know when they will finally announce that they've been married for ages.

• Heart
Hard agree ! If Beth isn’t using the account ( and I get it & it’s awful & actually my heart goes out to her , I lost a parent in a really similar manner ) then WHO is using that account to ‘like’ very recent DFB/ Disney parks / other ‘ official’ Disney pages, I understand a mindless stroll, but don’t bullshit us when the evidence is there!
I saw that too! She’s been liking DFB posts & the link is on her page !!!!!I the target is now 7.5k 😳

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
I saw that too! She’s been liking DFB posts & the link is on her page !!!!!I the target is now 7.5k 😳
And it’s fine, we scroll as a matter of human nature now , let’s be honest, and also, if people want to donate , no one is holding a gun to their heads, but DONT LIE! that rubs me so far up the wrong way & makes you look completely in-genuine& I actually enjoy Beth’s content, also , Beth’s mom , as someone from the NE, salt of the earth kinda people, i can imagine her feeling uncomfortable taking so much money, gah who knows!!

• Heart
Almost £6000 of other people's hard earned money so they don't have to dip into the cruise fund. I am disgusted.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.