Disney Vloggers #12 Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, not off to work we go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Desperate local angle maybe? I think she’s on the cruise that stops in Liverpool. But if it’s like last time, she’ll just meet up with her parents for a coffee and get back on the ship 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Desperate local angle maybe? I think she’s on the cruise that stops in Liverpool. But if it’s like last time, she’ll just meet up with her parents for a coffee and get back on the ship 🤷‍♀️
She used to work for disney cruises didn't she so did her other half, so could be something to do with that.

Reactions: 1
Can a CIW be set up so that Disneycritic1984 and others can vent their frustrations there??

I gave up asking why when they sent Sophie from Sophie & Dave out there!!
The content from this trip has been so underwhelming. I don't mind their content (soz guys) but wow.... so incredibly dull.
---
I am really enjoying them. I just found them this past week.
They're good aren't they.

I do wonder what sets the good from the bad. Is it being professional and confident without being fake and a butt sniffer?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Can a CIW be set up so that Disneycritic1984 and others can vent their frustrations there??

The content from this trip has been so underwhelming. I don't mind their content (soz guys) but wow.... so incredibly dull.
---

They're good aren't they.

I do wonder what sets the good from the bad. Is it being professional and confident without being fake and a butt sniffer?
It will only be that one poster over there, the rest of us don't have much to say about CiW.

Reactions: 1
Again it’s not she’s going on holiday on her own. She is going to Disney without her child, under the guise of this being an adult trip.

It’s not that she has cosmetic procedures and kids might see. It’s the fact she has chosen to promote this on her page. Do people in this chat understand the concept of promoting. She is encouraging people to use that service, her being a family minded channel.

Atleast tubetired gets it. She chooses what she shows the world..
She hasn't promoted it (promotion is encouraging others to do it- there has been zero of this from her), she's been honest & open about her procedures. If she didn't, she'd get slatted for not being open 🤷🏻‍♀️.

And you cannot compare her trip in anyway to the Knapps.

She co-parents & her daughter is with her Dad for a week. It's irrelevant where she is going- she is child free for the duration she is there! Should she just stay at home & mope around!?

Come on!

Reactions: 8
Knapps took their kids to Disney but didn’t let them go to the parks as they wanted to go sit on some boat with their friends and went to pools that they weren’t allowed to go into.
Don’t get why you’re so angry about her getting cosmetic surgery? At least she’s honest about it🙃

Reactions: 5
Again it’s not she’s going on holiday on her own. She is going to Disney without her child, under the guise of this being an adult trip.

It’s not that she has cosmetic procedures and kids might see. It’s the fact she has chosen to promote this on her page. Do people in this chat understand the concept of promoting. She is encouraging people to use that service, her being a family minded channel.

Atleast tubetired gets it. She chooses what she shows the world..
I’m no fan of Charlotte, I find her inflated face off putting so I don’t watch. She loves herself and it shows.
However, a solo trip with the purpose of going to HHN is absolutely nothing to rip on her for. Popping over to Disney whilst being there is a good call but it wasn’t the purpose of the trip.

Would be a different story if she had one trip in a 5 year period and chose prioritising HHN for herself over taking her kiddo to Disney but she hasn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just watched the hannah and Andy vlog it shows how immature they are as a group telling one that it was a blue theme when it was red also that Sophie screams look at me

Wow how naive are you. She puts it on her instagram story with a link to the salon. Not so sure she’s doing this out the goodness of her heart. She’s is likely receiving discounts to PROMOTE said salon.

Once again, there is no harm in having cosmetic procedures as each to their own, she should not however be promoting it on a family targeted channel.

She also has the same instahun friends you refer to. She just doesn’t post them often on her page as she knows the backlash.

In my opinion, being a massive gym freak and posting this all over your socials but failing to mention the fat burner jabs is not honest.

Wow how naive are you. She puts it on her instagram story with a link to the salon. Not so sure she’s doing this out the goodness of her heart. She’s is likely receiving discounts to PROMOTE said salon.

Once again, there is no harm in having cosmetic procedures as each to their own, she should not however be promoting it on a family targeted channel.

She also has the same instahun friends you refer to. She just doesn’t post them often on her page as she knows the backlash.

In my opinion, being a massive gym freak and posting this all over your socials but failing to mention the fat burner jabs is not honest.
I'm not naive. Please dont get personal. You are changing your argument/point of view everytime someone disagrees with you.

I work in social media (behind the scenes.

Tagging a salon and not declaring it as ad/affiliate/gifted if she was getting any discount or freebie is against every influencer policy- feel free to report her if you think she is breaking rules.
I would bet that she isn't getting anything as yet, but hopes that tagging them may lead to lead something in future. If not, you'd be doing the right thing in reporting if you feel so strongly.

I don't see her encouraging others to have cosmetic surgery- i see her being open with what she has done - perception/opinions are allowed to differ.

I tag my hairdresser & nail lady (which I pay for!) if I love what they've done, to try & raise their profiles - I support local businesses. I get nothing- and never will- in return. Not everyone has ulterior motives.

I haven't seen anything on fat burning injections from her, so have no comment.
However, IF she is using them - would you prefer she declares it, or would she then get slated because she's promoting on a family channel? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️... honest question... what would be the best approach for her?

I follow a lot of fitness pages as I'm on a mission to loose weight myself (3 stone down 🥳), but there are many many many pages who fail to make it clear who have had extra help- anything from gastric sleeves through to "fat burning pills", steroids and everything in between. I wouldn't put Charlotte in the same category of "deceit" as these.

It seems that you have a real issue with her as a person 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I think you need to look up the definition of promote. Has she actively encouraged people to get treatments? No. She’s shared a link. Unless that link was shared with the words “you need to get this” then it’s not promoting.

If you’re so certain she’s receiving discounts, report her to the ASA for undeclared adverts.

I really don’t see or get this “family targeted” argument. She isn’t family targeted and neither are the Knapps. Neither of them are creating content aimed at children. Nobody on Instagram is, as there isn’t the “made for children” options that YT has, and I can’t see either CiW or Knapp Twats content making it onto the YT Kids app because their content isn’t aimed at kids.

If CiW mentioning cosmetic procedures is promotion to you, then what about Sian promoting coffee because she’s always drinking it and getting the girls to make it for her? Is that not encouraging families that they need to start drinking an addictive substance?

Reactions: 5
It seems that you have a real issue with her as a person 🤷🏻‍♀️
I have a strong suspicion we have a bitter influencer here.

Taking a look, they come here once a year to scold CIW (excluding a few other posts) and then move on.

I wish they'd set up a CIW thread and move on.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Merely posting Disney content doesn't instantly make your channel something children will watch, nor does it mean it's aimed at children. It's her personal channel that, yes, has garnered a lot of attention. I'd not stop posting my daily life because some uninvited children accessed my personal channel, either.

HHN or not, she's more than entitled to go to Disney without her child. Having a child doesn't mean your life stops, and if she enjoyed the parks before she became a mother she's more than entitled to have a trip that's reflective of those times - everyone knows a trip with your kid, while *magical and wonderful* etc. is absolutely not the same as one with just adults. It's not like she never takes her kid to Disney (even this year!), it's not like she neglects her child. If she wants to go away when her kid's with her dad, on a girlie booze trip to Ibiza, or a week in Disney it's entirely up to her.

Reactions: 11
I have a strong suspicion we have a bitter influencer here.

Taking a look, they come here once a year to scold CIW (excluding a few other posts) and then move on.

I wish they'd set up a CIW thread and move on.
I had a look at the comments they have made it definitely feels like that. Not many comments but nearly all being negative against CIW and spread apart enough that people won't notice too much.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.