Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Theodore

VIP Member
“Online fitness coach” so he just tells people on the internet to lose weight and exercise and they pay him for that incredible advice. Grifter in other words. He obviously thinks he’s shit-hot but he’s far from it with that peevish mean face and nasty attitude

Reactions: 10

anon8916

Just stating facts. Can’t have one rule for one and different for another?

Whether she rarely talks about it or did it a couple of times, doesn’t excuse the fact she’s promoting cosmetic surgeries with viewers who will be children being a family channel.
it’s because no one likes you knappily

• Haha

gibbs

VIP Member
No she’s walking around IOA at 5pm
Then going to hhn after that. Plenty of people will have been dressed up for hnn in the parks earlier. All it was was a black dress and some horns. If the park felt it wasn't appropriate they wouldn't have let her in.

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
I loathe poor tipping. If you can go out to eat, you can tip. Have some grace, your privilege of travel doesn't mean everyone everywhere is waiting excitedly until you arrive. Sometimes people have bad days and can't have Disney cast member enthusiasm.
I loathe tipping in general, the employers should just pay them fairly

disneydenial321

Guys! Don’t worry, the male version of Disney in detail is going to Florida now.
all is going to be ok. Dalibore to the rescue

• Haha
Reactions: 9

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
Intelligence doesn't seem to be a trait with most Disney vloggers and that's why I am astounded at how often they can afford to go. 95% appear to have been educated at the Knapp Academy.

• Haha

em69

VIP Member
That kingdomthreads having ago on her stories is AWFUL. It doesn’t matter what’s going on in your personal life. People deserve answers and their orders when it’s been almost half the years. 7 months people said they’ve been waiting, that is shocking. She sound of cut her losses and refunded everyone

Eilatan_girl

Chatty Member
It seems that you have a real issue with her as a person 🤷🏻‍♀️
I have a strong suspicion we have a bitter influencer here.

Taking a look, they come here once a year to scold CIW (excluding a few other posts) and then move on.

I wish they'd set up a CIW thread and move on.

• Heart

Loctan06

The account has been liking lots of Disney feminine content today and yesterday on Insta…🤔 - so I’m pretty sure she’s fully aware. Sooo beggy from such braggy person. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Why do all these Disney vloggers have a certain look - bad gnashers, unwashed vibes, terrible ‘ Etsy shop ‘ ( but not ) branded tees, primark Mickey luggage, kids that are either performing for the camera or sullen teens who bless them, shouldn’t be on camera, knock off minnie ears ( use my code ) and one really expensive loungefly which they make their whole personality- and they always wear the travel pillow around the wrong way ! Flying virgin via the bloc hotel and pics at the terminal entrance under the giant ‘V’, being besties with the cabin crew who don’t even get asked if they want a camera shoved in their faces & getting a massive boner over the MCO carpet, after crying at the ‘ first ride of the holiday ‘ monorail journey! Please let me know if I’ve missed anything 😂😂
Fucking plane toucher, hun snack box wielding, Blaze pizza at "Springs" the first night - gits the lot of them!!!

• Haha

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Just sticking my stick in the pot as Sharrrrrrrn Knapp came up that I think she’s an absolute cunt.

As you were!

• Haha
  • Heart