Disney Vloggers #12 Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, not off to work we go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This. I enjoyed them. But then yikes.

CIW has just revealed her new face. I'm a big fan of hers but she just looks so different. So, so different
I don’t watch CiW and each to their own but I always find it so sad that when going back to view a 2019 vlog she was such a pretty girl that I’m sure most women would love to look like and now she looks like Jack Nicholson’s Joker! It’s so sad how insecure people can be of their looks when most of the time they are naturally really attractive. There’s very very few occasions where people have their lips blown up and look better than they previously did.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t watch CiW and each to their own but I always find it so sad that when going back to view a 2019 vlog she was such a pretty girl that I’m sure most women would love to look like and now she looks like Jack Nicholson’s Joker! It’s so sad how insecure people can be of their looks when most of the time they are naturally really attractive. There’s very very few occasions where people have their lips blown up and look better than they previously did.
Her face is the whole reason I just can’t bring myself to watch her. I’m sure she’s a nice girl, but I just can’t get past it (and I’ve had filler!!) 🤦‍♀️

IMG_1695.jpeg

Sighhh

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone watched Aussie Robbo and the English gent? What a bunch of weirdos! they rate things with “kenobi’s”, get a grip
I find them a generally dull compared to other gay couple vloggers, but true fans of Disney and Star Wars. The Kenobi’s are because of their “hello there” intro (a kenobi phrase) I used to watch them weekly but they aren’t consistent with vlogs. But then they just seem to vlog stuff that they love and aren’t looking to share their whole personal lives. I can respect for that at least.

Reactions: 3
Recap. Sunbed Savage released a load of crap parody vlogs before making a short lived return to travel vlogs with Poundland Cheryl.
The usual suspects continued to do the same trips on repeat and to flex wherever possible.
Everybody is bored of going and their audience is bored of watching.
The Jokes from Stoke think they are actual celebrities and a new member of Disney Onlyfans alumni was introduced as the big man boobed Knightstriders gf was found to be face modeling greek yoghurt for a fiver a month online.
We saw Paul & his brand new wife in Orlando a few days ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
ooo where? Seems to be lots of spottings of Disney “vloggers”in the wild at the moment.
They are all out there this week. Spotted Spoonful of Sugar at Volcano Bay on Friday. Didn’t bother them they weren’t vlogging. I thought Steve would have been taller!

It must be awkward for poundland Cheryl listening to Paul babble on about all the things him and Cheryl did in their happy place 🤣
Danielle looks more of a Benidorm kind of gal.
She could have ended up with Nathan Staker so that's one small mercy i suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone see youmeandorlando doing Q&A today and one of her responses was so patronising 🙄😳 was basically how the usual Joe bloggs wouldn’t have the brain capacity to use her method to look for decent flight prices. The audacity of it lol
Sorry love it’s hardly rocket science is it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone see youmeandorlando doing Q&A today and one of her responses was so patronising 🙄😳 was basically how the usual Joe bloggs wouldn’t have the brain capacity to use her method to look for decent flight prices. The audacity of it lol
She didn't have the brain capacity to know her fella was playing away did she?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I forgot who that was so I went and looked at their story, omg talk about a jump scare!
IMG_6881.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.