Disney Vloggers #12 Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, not off to work we go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was in WDW last week. Fortunately didn't see too many vloggers (unless I'm blind to them), but did spot a woman on Living with the Land in Epcot who was in full vlogger uniform (loungefly, mickey ears, DSLR with giant external microphone) and she looked so miserable! She was on her own and didn't appear to be enjoying herself at all!
Sounds like Disney In Detail 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was in WDW last week. Fortunately didn't see too many vloggers (unless I'm blind to them), but did spot a woman on Living with the Land in Epcot who was in full vlogger uniform (loungefly, mickey ears, DSLR with giant external microphone) and she looked so miserable! She was on her own and didn't appear to be enjoying herself at all!
Oohhh I wonder who that was!

Reactions: 2
Ourpriderock have left their little boy’s hair to grow so long it’s covering his eyes (and has done for months). All so they can get his first hair cut at the Main Street barbers. Surely they could have had hair cuts and booked one of these in to the barber. Even pretended it was his first if they wanted a certificate.
Can’t say I’m surprised with that. She will vlog anything to get content for her fans. All 400 of them:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So I've just come across Mia Donnelly and I'm enjoying her content but does anyone have any info on her......what does she do to be able to afford all these trips to WDW and DLP?

This page always makes me think umm 🤔 it’s a bit much for a Disney park in my opinion and tomdoesdisney left some pretty sick comments under some of her pics, bleurgh.. 🤢🤮🤢🤮

But definitely can’t compare her to Charlotte at all lol I don’t see anything wrong with Charlotte’s outfits, think she gets a hard time for nothing in grand scheme of the douches running about Disney and IG

QUOTE="Sunlifeover50, post: 16967032, member: 128224"]
Not to drag up HHN and CiW again but someone popped up on my TikTok’s going to hhn. She was in the vip bit and was dressed in a red latex bodysuit with matching thigh boots- I can’t imagine Charlotte in a skirt was too much of a problem 🤣
---
Found her Southernsolobelle if anyone is remotely interested in critiquing the scale of risqué outfits at the event. (I think she looks fab and just using this as an example to show charlottes outfit wasn’t exactly out of place).
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 1
Ourpriderock have left their little boy’s hair to grow so long it’s covering his eyes (and has done for months). All so they can get his first hair cut at the Main Street barbers. Surely they could have had hair cuts and booked one of these in to the barber. Even pretended it was his first if they wanted a certificate.
I'm sure they're not going to send a PI out to check.
---
That's really the vlogger way of life, isn't it?

Who do you guys suggest to follow for interesting, non vomit inducing, realistic & factual content? Obvs I follow find us in paradise (don’t really enjoy the content of hoovers & braggy trips) & DFB, paging mr morrow, mickey in the UK and the kershaws. I did follow Disney in detail but found her really dull. Obvs Tim tracker who doesn’t do a lot for me either his voice drives me crackers

Thanks

Who do you guys suggest to follow for interesting, non vomit inducing, realistic & factual content? Obvs I follow find us in paradise (don’t really enjoy the content of hoovers & braggy trips) & DFB, paging mr morrow, mickey in the UK and the kershaws. I did follow Disney in detail but found her really dull. Obvs Tim tracker who doesn’t do a lot for me either his voice drives me crackers

Thanks
I always enjoy Sophie charltons vlogs. I wouldn’t say they’re informative as such but I feel like you’re just following her and her bf along on holiday which is nice. Sometimes I don’t always want someone telling me Disney facts I just want to watch someone enjoy their trip!

• Heart
I tried to follow Crystal Olivia but found her a bit annoying and whiny. Not sure what her health problems are that she keeps referencing

• Wow

Thanks
Danny Dalimore for sure ;):ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Lodge Guys are terrific.
The Burgess family ooze sophistication.
The Blokes from stoke are canny.
Theme Park Bazza lives life to the full and Mrs Bazza lights up any room.
Hope this helps.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The thing is, there isnt anyone good (or im not aware of them).
Whenever i see the same question on FB groups the same names pop up; brogan, adam etc. it’s so embarrassing

Reactions: 6
Anyone watch Nibbles and Bubbles? They showed up in my suggestion on YT.
Been watching them this morning, a middle aged couple with no kids and not irritated me yet! Not pretending to know ever and seem to be enjoying their holiday

T&J Travels. Like them, but wow how they can talk. It’s like do something then spend 5-10 minutes talking about it in immense detail, rinse and repeat…

Then they say they didn’t get many rides done!! I wonder why….

T&J Travels. Like them, but wow how they can talk. It’s like do something then spend 5-10 minutes talking about it in immense detail, rinse and repeat…

Then they say they didn’t get many rides done!! I wonder why….
That's the reason I cant watch them. Its so frustrating. Just get on with it for duck sake.
I tried the other recommendation of Nibble and bubbles and slipped in to a coma. Seem nice enough but boring doesn't even begin to cover it.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.