Disney Vloggers #12 Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, not off to work we go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least she knows/admitted it to herself this time! Must have been another surprise since they were going to Disney in September 24 unless they’re absolute lunatics (probably)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Putting my immunity belt on for this one but that kid has unfortunate genes and it shows 😞

Im guessing the OF is back up for them to afford this

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Putting my immunity belt on for this one but that kid has unfortunate genes and it shows 😞

Im guessing the OF is back up for them to afford this
I was hoping the child would grow into her looks

I think OF must be back as she worked in Primark and he was a barman if I remember correctly

Reactions: 3
Disney Vloggers #13: Oddbods filming themselves at the fair, as long as they’re spending Mickey won’t care.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think these stories and have been deleted now… I think the disney magic is wearing off.. 😳
Why's he moaning about someone not wanting to move their seat? That's their prerogative. If they prepaid, why didn't they pick seats together?

Reactions: 8
I think these stories and have been deleted now… I think the disney magic is wearing off.. 😳
I'm no prude by any means but I'm actually shocked by his language. Who the hell calls someone a virgin? It's such a weird insult to throw around. Am i alone in this?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.