Disney Vloggers #12 Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, not off to work we go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are you bringing the dads role into this? Neither would be fair.

As stated before regrading the knapps, why would you go to Disney without your child!!

Everyone ok with advertising fat burner injections to families? Come on people, make it make sense!!!

She has a week free from being a mum what is the problem if she wants to go to Disney without her daughter ? She is entitled to do what she wants while her daughter spends time with her dad she already mentioned she finds it hard when her daughter is away so why not take time away and try and take your mind of it, I expect her dad has countless breaks without the daughter but thatā€™s always ok as soon as the mum does it itā€™s a huge deal
Exactly this! It is very clear from Charlottes content that her daughter is her world, and she wants for nothing. Letā€™s not forget she took her daughter on a Disney trip earlier this year, and hell yeah she has a right to using her ā€œchild freeā€ week to go and do something that she canā€™t do with her daughter in tow. Geez imagine how she would get ripped to shreds on here if she did take her kid during term time. Totally not comparable to the crappy knapps.
I like charlottes content. Sheā€™s natural, not beggy, not a grifter, not a fake hungry insta hun and puts out great content.

Reactions: 8
The cosmetic stuff was on her Instagram not on one of her vlogs. Kids under the age of 13 shouldn't be on Instagram anyway

Reactions: 2
Instagram isnā€™t aimed at families at all what makes you say that ? No families I know sit scrolling Instagram together šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone watched Han and Andyā€™s new vlog? Very awkward moment about 10 mins in where they all dress in red but tell their friend itā€™s a blue dress code! He pretended to laugh it off but he looks very awkward. Even Andy called them mean girls

Reactions: 4
I never watch Disney YouTube with my kids, but if itā€™s ever on in the background itā€™s probably Disney Food Blog rather than vloggers.

Whilst I donā€™t think Charlotte needs fat burning injections, she looks great and clearly works hard for it, at least sheā€™s honest about the procedures she has. If she said ā€˜oh no, I donā€™t have Botox or fillersā€™ people would crucify her for setting impossible beauty standards that canā€™t be achieved naturallyā€¦ Iā€™d much prefer sheā€™s honest about it and at least then itā€™s a conversation you could have if this is something you watch with teenage girls or whatever.

But I say that as someone in my 30s who has Botox as I prefer that to spending a fortune on eye creams and expensive moisturisers that donā€™t work. Botox + basic skincare routine + SPF have seen me right.

Reactions: 1
I don't watch Charlotte, but so what if she's saying she's having procedures on her Instagram? It's her instagram. I hate the instahun trope of "It's not my job to be relatable to everyone" but it feels like it applies here perfectly. It isn't her job to protect every child who may come across her post about a procedure in amongst her Disney content. Should Louise Pentland never mention the child abuse she experienced because a child may see it? Or Charlotte Ruff her long Covid? If parents are letting their children on social media, then it's on them to parent and restrict what they are exposing their children to, and to monitor that it aligns to their morals. It's not the job of anyone else, whether they are an influencer or just Joe Bloggs using a Disney-themed hashtag.

Reactions: 14
Anyone watched Han and Andyā€™s new vlog? Very awkward moment about 10 mins in where they all dress in red but tell their friend itā€™s a blue dress code! He pretended to laugh it off but he looks very awkward. Even Andy called them mean girls
Well, that's the thread dead šŸ¤£

I didn't realise these two still vlogged.
Will give it a look.

I need new vlogger suggestions please!

If parents are letting their children on social media, then it's on them to parent and restrict what they are exposing their children to, and to monitor that it aligns to their morals.
Well, that's assuming a kid never does anything a parent doesn't know about.

Im not saying either are acceptable. She is also going to Disney so letā€™s not pretend itā€™s HHN trip.

Like I said before she just does a better job of hiding her intentions and it seems she has a lot of you fooled!!
I'm not fooled. Her daughter will be with her Dad- is Charlotte meant to stay at home & clean the house?!? She's entitled to go on holiday with the main purpose of going to an adult event.
As far as we know, her daughter has been to Florida + Skiing this year, and was never left with relatives whilst both parents went to a family focused location. Impossible to compare (& I watch both channels).

And regarding cosmetic procedures- unless your children walk around with blinkers, they are well aware from a young age about procedures, my daughter asked at 4yrs old why a girls lips were so big- I'm not prepared to lie to her, otherwise I think it's a downward spiral to her comparing her natural beauty to non-natural.

They also hear, see & witness a lot worse than Charlotte talking about procedures when they're in a supermarket queue, at school, around school mums, on the bus- day to day life. We can't shelter our kids from someone talking about fillers or botox!

Reactions: 5
Again itā€™s not sheā€™s going on holiday on her own. She is going to Disney without her child, under the guise of this being an adult trip.

Itā€™s not that she has cosmetic procedures and kids might see. Itā€™s the fact she has chosen to promote this on her page. Do people in this chat understand the concept of promoting. She is encouraging people to use that service, her being a family minded channel.

Atleast tubetired gets it. She chooses what she shows the world..

Just sticking my stick in the pot as Sharrrrrrrn Knapp came up that I think sheā€™s an absolute bleep.

As you were!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh and my last comment of the night.

Claims to be this big gym freak and posts about going to the gym all the timeā€¦.

I donā€™t think she has once mentioned sheā€™s been having fat burner injections. Is that being honest?

If she doesn't have any children with her it's an adult trip that's how things work. Doesn't matter if she's gone to Disney, universal or timbuktu: no kids=adult trip.

Sian hasn't done just done adult trips without her kids, she's done them with random insta huns who are her "besties" for 5 minutes. She's done at least 2 of these trips and tried to do a trip which was just her and Callum. She's not a single mum using her own money while her child is in the care of their other parent on their designated time. She's someone who bangs on about budgeting and having to really skrimp on day to day things to go away like they do (which is a complete facade anyway) who then chose to spend family money on just her going away on expensive trips away.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.