Disney Vloggers #12 Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, not off to work we go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like findusinparadise is on a paid for cruise with virgin voyages but she hasn't declared it as an Ad.
Report that. A guy in the guitar YT sector did a video about Anderton's not disclosing that the owner has a financial interest in a guitar amp company and he got a stern letter from the govt. agency telling him he must disclose going forward. No fine or anything, but also telling him he may face that if he doesn't in the future.

Reactions: 3
Other people are maybe just being ignorant. I joined a Tokyo Disney FB group as was looking for tips about going and one thing that’s mentioned a lot is blurring out other peoples faces in your pictures
TDRExplorer always does.

Reactions: 1
She is one of the most annoying ones, literally moved to marry an American and just gets gifted stuff.

Reactions: 3
The bloke from out on a Limb has an over inflated opinion of himself for someone with 500 subscribers and next to no views. No suprise he is in the circle of british vlogger jerks.
What are the images all about on their channel as well? Looks nothing at all like any of them (even worse than C&L) . Awful watch.

The bloke from out on a Limb has an over inflated opinion of himself for someone with 500 subscribers and next to no views. No suprise he is in the circle of british vlogger jerks.
What are the images all about on their channel as well? Looks nothing at all like any of them (even worse than C&L) . Awful watch.
Worse than C&L?:ROFLMAO: Ok now I want to know more
I swear she was on here bitching about others all the time too

Worse than C&L?:ROFLMAO: Ok now I want to know more
I swear she was on here bitching about others all the time too
She was so obviously on here bitching and stirring about her fellow vloggers/friends, and is one of the worst to overreact to being talked about on here. She definitely has deep mental issues, and also thought she could fit into the stereotype of a Disney/Loungefly “influencer”. It was never going to happen. Way to desperate

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.