Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Merida91

Blimey I can't believe it that was quick...
---
"We don't expect anything."

Then go on to list about 50 things you can buy them.
So when it says sold out does that mean literally someone has bought it for them or there aren't any more spaces for them at that particular restaurant for the dates they want?

Amandaleigh

VIP Member
She acts like she is in charge, I get the feeling she doesn’t like her, I’m assuming, step brother and sister, she keeps calling them “The Kids”.
Her fiancé, looks like he belongs in the south in dungarees and a banjo.
She keeps saying her mum keeps crying, stop filming it and support her ffs.
Oh, moaning about the weather being too hot, you have booked a holiday to Florida in August you absolute plum.
Seems like everything went wrong too. Train problems, then not being sat together on the plane and then getting the wrong room/mixed up magic bands at the Disney resort. Something tells me she’s the one who fudged it all up.

Wow how naive are you. She puts it on her instagram story with a link to the salon. Not so sure she’s doing this out the goodness of her heart. She’s is likely receiving discounts to PROMOTE said salon.

Once again, there is no harm in having cosmetic procedures as each to their own, she should not however be promoting it on a family targeted channel.

She also has the same instahun friends you refer to. She just doesn’t post them often on her page as she knows the backlash.

In my opinion, being a massive gym freak and posting this all over your socials but failing to mention the fat burner jabs is not honest.

PJones

VIP Member
Some employers give more annual leave than others. I get 33 days leave and all the BHs and Christmas week off each year.

Bella1989

What is lornas.enchanted.castle like ? She doesn’t seem very big in the Disney community but goes to a lot of events with Disney is this because she used to be in the in crowd years ago ?
yeah I think she got lucky besties with Gemma. She seems quite boring and plays the mental health card quite a bit

I've had to turn them off.
He's such a done-it-all-know-it-all
The last time we had this sandwich we were actually in New York and we got it from Katz. It was twice the size. This is a child's portion.

Bore Off.

His partner seems so nice and it's really enjoyable viewing when she's front and centre.
The way he talks to the camera, I am convinced that is not his voice!
Sounds quite chavvy trying to be posh, you can hear it slip a few times!