Disney Vloggers #12 Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, not off to work we go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow how naive are you. She puts it on her instagram story with a link to the salon. Not so sure she’s doing this out the goodness of her heart. She’s is likely receiving discounts to PROMOTE said salon.

Once again, there is no harm in having cosmetic procedures as each to their own, she should not however be promoting it on a family targeted channel.

She also has the same instahun friends you refer to. She just doesn’t post them often on her page as she knows the backlash.

In my opinion, being a massive gym freak and posting this all over your socials but failing to mention the fat burner jabs is not honest.
Why follow someone you clearly dislike? You've been making comments in tattle about her since 2021. Just unfollow her if she annoys you so much

Reactions: 6
Why follow someone you clearly dislike? You've been making comments in tattle about her since 2021. Just unfollow her if she annoys you so much
I mean, I’m not defending anyone, but this is the point of Tattle is it not?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hum nah, if someone winds me up that much I unfollow. I generally use tattle to snark on people who are annoying, but I still find entertaining. The ones who truly piss me off I just don’t he occasional check-in with!

Reactions: 2
Hum nah, if someone winds me up that much I unfollow. I generally use tattle to snark on people who are annoying, but I still find entertaining. The ones who truly piss me off I just don’t he occasional check-in with!
But that’s up to you. You can’t really tell Tattlers to do the same, then there wouldn’t be any threads for Mrs Hinch or Jack Monroe 🤣

We’re all here to call them out. If you disagree with a poster, fair enough!

Reactions: 1
I get that people can irritate each other and it's fun to have a rant/moan but this person seems REALLY offended/upset. I don't think I could hate watch for this long 🤣

• Haha
Is anyone watching T&J travels right now?
I like their travel days 😊
I’ve just found these to and find them quite refreshing same with L&S

There seems to be a pool of British vloggers and they all seem to be the same in a nasty know it all way, they all seem to becoming travel agents as well

Clearly this is the CiW fan club and everyone is ok with cosmetic surgery being promoted on Family targeted social media.

Imagine knapp took fat burners and pretended it was attributed to the gym.

Double standards yet again people.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Clearly this is the CiW fan club and everyone is ok with cosmetic surgery being promoted on Family targeted social media.

I am amazed that of all the truly vile ones out there you hate on CIW pretty much exclusively.
Jealousy?

Reactions: 7
I’ve just found these to and find them quite refreshing same with L&S

There seems to be a pool of British vloggers and they all seem to be the same in a nasty know it all way, they all seem to becoming travel agents as well
Trying not to interact with the person who is trolling this thread and trying to get us back on track 😊

I can't get on board with L&S - maybe I'll give them another try! I miss Jade Billington 💔

Reactions: 4

I stand my point that she hasn't promoted any surgery.

Facts are that she has only tagged a salon & spoken about her procedures. she hadnt posted an affliate link, discount, competition to encourage others- it's not classified as promotion.

Her talking about it actually sets a realistic view to all viewers - my teen daughter has been vocal that she wouldnt have any work done, as she doesnt like the "aesthetic" of Charlotte (each to their own) & would be concerned about end results.

Aside from this, the other fact she is isn't targeting children with any of her socials.

Has she openly spoken about fat injections? Or is this assumed? I havent seen her post or comment on these 🤷🏻‍♀️, so not sure where the reference to this comes from.

I do actually watch Knapp & generally don't mind them - it's certainly not a CiW vs Knapp debate from my view.

But imagine posting that you're homeschooling your kids (fair play, some make it work amazingly), then post "a day in the life" and homeschooling consisted of some revision books for 45mins then playing with barbies whilst the mum works out & did some of her own work.... in this case, I'd far rather my daughter watch CiW!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

DED59C9C-7F38-4904-93A5-A771B7969DD3.jpeg

It’s just the same stuff now. Where is Sunbed5 the only time he is needed? Start your own CiW thread maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Spoonful of Sugar are back on insta......they are off to Orlando......

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Wow how naive are you. She puts it on her instagram story with a link to the salon. Not so sure she’s doing this out the goodness of her heart. She’s is likely receiving discounts to PROMOTE said salon.

Once again, there is no harm in having cosmetic procedures as each to their own, she should not however be promoting it on a family targeted channel.

She also has the same instahun friends you refer to. She just doesn’t post them often on her page as she knows the backlash.

In my opinion, being a massive gym freak and posting this all over your socials but failing to mention the fat burner jabs is not honest.
Sian get off your soap box and get back to school. 45 mins of schooling a day is not enough if you want your kids to be able to go to Disney when they are older. Leave Charlotte alone, at least her daughter goes to school

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.