Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So honesty defends immorale actions does it?

If she’s aiming to be a disney/ lifestyle vlogger is it right she posts about cosmetic surgery?

Also if she’s so honest and caring about her child, why is she going on a solo trip without her.

She’s as fake as they come
I think your version of immorality can get back to the 50s.

She’s not taking her kid because she’s going to an adults Halloween party event. She’s mentioned before that her child has had several holidays with her dad this year, and will be with her dad during the time she’s away. Would you have the same opinion if the father went on holiday without the child?

Reactions: 12

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
Sorry slightly off topic but I’ve fallen down a rabbit hole that is the dibb 😂 I haven’t been on for ages…. There’s got to be a few of these bloggers who are members there!!
Disney in Detail started off doing written trip reports there before moving to video. I’m sure lots of them lurk there too. The frequent posters on the Dibb are almost all insufferable and have waaaay too much time on their hands. The few who are not retired all claim to have big salaries, big houses, luxury cars, DVC, Club World/Upper only and yet they post 50 times each day 🤔 And many of those posts are thinly veiled political jibes where everyone else is lazy and entitled!!! Paging their bosses at their alleged big jobs! The stealth bragging is off the charts there and and it’s no longer much good for holiday advice imo.

Post a question about a restaurant and you get the regulars answering just to point out they fly business only, soon they are talking to each other “As Sue would know since she owns 10 villas and flew Upper last week ” “Yes Dave, seat 1A only for us and our luxury executive villa number 3 is in that area….”

Most of them make the vloggers seem tolerable by comparison!

• Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
I was in the disney store on the weekend. I go in every time I walk past it. Ive now developed a mental bingo card:

- Gormless looking family/couple head-to-toe in merch, topped off with loungefly bags, walking around like they own the place. Think ohana of 3.
- Middle aged women loudly bragging that theyve been to WDW/are going to WDW/know someone who has just been.
- Some other form of audible subtle bragging to show theyre real disney fans i.e ‘ive got this already’ ‘the last time we were here…’
- Someone mentioning collecting pins. Why do they have to be collected? Can’t people just buy 1 or 2 that they like?
What is this nonsense?!!

• Haha

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
Almost £6000 of other people's hard earned money so they don't have to dip into the cruise fund. I am disgusted.
Fund us in paradise.
I have sympathy for what they are going through but to profit after flaunting your lifestyle really grinds my gears.
Pay your respect and your bills.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

anon8916

Instagram isn’t aimed at families at all what makes you say that ? No families I know sit scrolling Instagram together 😂

• Haha

TubeTired

VIP Member
Yeah, I'm not familiar with this person, but don't tell me or show me your life is a "dream" or that you're a success, then ask me for money. Here's a thought, get an extra job, or do like many have to do, make the funeral/disposition as inexpensive as you can. Asking people to pay for it almost says to me that there'll be some post from it as well.

• Heart

Maleficent50

VIP Member
The Burgess chavs moaning that they don’t want to see another burger or chicken tender STOP ORDERING BLOODY BURGERS AND TENDERS THEN!!! Thete are lots of places in Orlando to eat non burger food. Go over to beaches and cream and order burgers. Then moan about the menu. Did you not read the bloody menu first? Beaches and cream is good for an ice cream on a stroll over from Epcot but the savoury stuff is …. Burgers! It’s a diner! Do more research and go to the dentist!

• Haha

Chedranian Girl

Chatty Member
Merely posting Disney content doesn't instantly make your channel something children will watch, nor does it mean it's aimed at children. It's her personal channel that, yes, has garnered a lot of attention. I'd not stop posting my daily life because some uninvited children accessed my personal channel, either.

HHN or not, she's more than entitled to go to Disney without her child. Having a child doesn't mean your life stops, and if she enjoyed the parks before she became a mother she's more than entitled to have a trip that's reflective of those times - everyone knows a trip with your kid, while *magical and wonderful* etc. is absolutely not the same as one with just adults. It's not like she never takes her kid to Disney (even this year!), it's not like she neglects her child. If she wants to go away when her kid's with her dad, on a girlie booze trip to Ibiza, or a week in Disney it's entirely up to her.

Tabitha

VIP Member
Here’s her story on kingdom thread thing… passive aggressive much? She should do the right thing and just issue refunds. Ooos no can do she’s spent the money?
She’s the one who fucked up. Everyone has the right to know where their money is. Her attitude is shocking.

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
Paul's old pal Nathan Stalker has done a trip trailer.
A trailer!!! These dipshits actually think they are something special.
Trip announcements, trailers, packing, hauls...
Sooner they all fuck off the better

• Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
Putting my immunity belt on for this one but that kid has unfortunate genes and it shows 😞

Im guessing the OF is back up for them to afford this

• Haha

Loctan06

1. I can’t imagine Beth’s mum being too thrilled during such an upsetting time that it is, that her ‘influencer’ daughter/SIL have got the begging bowl out using this sad occasion to make it about them.
The blatant lies are always a downfall for this type of career path anyway.

2. The loophole to park hopping back in covid times (but the bragging about it) by using a private tour guide with their ‘job connections’ whilst the rest of us were unable to holiday, or say goodbye to loved ones in a medical setting and not long after the time we were having to pick a family member to go for a walk with for our sanity.

3. The Target registry that was supposedly for only ‘friends and family’ but was another begging bowl situation to decorate their new home.

Tone deaf to say the least.
I’m surprised they don’t have their own thread yet.

• Heart
Good to see Get Binky’s story whinging about the hurricane. Imagine the inconvenience of a flight delay when the people who live there will be worrying about their properties!

• Angry
  • Sad

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
I loathe tipping in general, the employers should just pay them fairly
Their culture, their rules. Don't like it don't go.
---
Whoever is responsible for sending out these vloggers on trips for filming needs to be moved on to something else. First they send Sophie & Dave (well only Soaf and Barney) to Florida and they now have sent Claireytale on a cruise around the UK just after she has just done a Disney cruise…around the UK…

None of these will get massive views as S&D are just haemorrhaging viewers and Claire’s will just be a repeat 🤪
It makes no sense whatsover that the take these kind of people on free luxury holidays. Surely somebody has to justify the return. It is always the same boring people that get picked including Disney In Detail.

• Heart