Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Please take all this Sam4God SHITE to a thread of their own ... never watched her, not interested in her ... by all accounts the only issue anyone has is that she is loaded and films herself not the park she is in ... there are far more worthy causes to discuss and this one seems to come up again and again with just her bank account and family talked about ... I ready this page for the catty comments, the cutting remarks and the "outing" of idiots who are so stupid they couldnt sit the right way on a toilet. Time for a change and for Sam to have her own thread ... if Ohana of 3 can get one (who's comments I enjoyed reading) then Sam should to move this to a better place.

All the things Tattle hates Patreon, channel merch, grifting free stuff, colabs she doesnt do so I dont get why she is discussed so much.

Mod edit we've no idea what's happening but if it's getting offtopic discussing another account can someone create a thread for them?
Sorry but I don't see how this is off topic? This is a Disney vloggers thread. Sam is a Disney vlogger. We are discussing how she can afford to take so many very expensive trips with no apparent means of income. Personally I'm finding it very interesting to find out just how insanely privileged her background is.

You may have never watched her and have no interest in her but why do you think this means we shouldn't discuss her? You discuss (and make videos) about lots of vloggers who I have never watched and have no interest in. So what? They're all Disney vloggers as per se the title of this thread. (That's a Brogan Tate reference, just in case she's not on your radar.)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Tabitha

VIP Member
It’s not up to you how we regulate this thread. Maybe we could say the same about your videos, as a lot of people expressed they’re not interested in them, but used a nicer tone.

How Disney vloggers afford their lifestyles has been questioned for pretty much every single one of them. I’m ok with calling them out when they call it their full time job, misleading their viewers into thinking that they’re so successful at YT, that it pays for their trips every few months. I know no one needs to discuss their finances but don’t pretend it’s YT. Truth is,YT is not solely funding any of the UK vloggers.

Reactions: 22

Tabitha

VIP Member

imagine getting 10-15 likes per post and releasing a statement

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
Sam4God definitely falls into the bucket of UK vloggers that just film themselves on holiday. She’s not very informative and doesn’t try to be, she says things like “I’m not sure what that is or how that works” a lot. But also, because she goes so often to Disney parks, she doesn’t really do all that much because she knows she’ll be back soon.
This new series is just her wandering about looking at merch and sometimes talking about food (but sometimes that’s a whole different vlog. It’s so boring.
Please don't start taking about Sam again as it will only upset Paul 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jokes from Stoke copying Broadways with tacky door stickers / magnets for their cabins... classy

🌞 🛏 5 (P.S. not Paul Savage as I have no idea who he is)
That's exactly what Paul Savage would say!
---
Just watched a vlog and keen to know more about the vlogger. Channel name is Sam4God or something. What's her story?

I am particularly interested in her family tree and full analysis of her balance sheet.

:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 16

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Please take all this Sam4God SHITE to a thread of their own ... never watched her, not interested in her ... by all accounts the only issue anyone has is that she is loaded and films herself not the park she is in ... there are far more worthy causes to discuss and this one seems to come up again and again with just her bank account and family talked about ... I ready this page for the catty comments, the cutting remarks and the "outing" of idiots who are so stupid they couldnt sit the right way on a toilet. Time for a change and for Sam to have her own thread ... if Ohana of 3 can get one (who's comments I enjoyed reading) then Sam should to move this to a better place.

All the things Tattle hates Patreon, channel merch, grifting free stuff, colabs she doesnt do so I dont get why she is discussed so much.

Mod edit we've no idea what's happening but if it's getting offtopic discussing another account can someone create a thread for them?
Wow, charming post.

And at the mods, we were not off topic, we were talking about a Disney influencer.
I’ll never understand why people just don’t introduce another topic if they dislike the current one, instead of sniping at fellow tattlers and policing the thread?? Like, you’re not interrupting, just post about someone you want to discuss and scroll past posts that don’t interest, easy. Or put people on ignore ;)

• Heart

Toffee finger

VIP Member

Someone recommended this family and i love this video. They aren't travel bloggers really, just a family flying out to Florida for the first time.
Your post before this was

“This site in general is full of jealousy and hate.
It feeds on it.
Needs shutting down tbh”

Have you changed your mind or are you just not bothered about jealousy and hate here when you want to promote your own recommended channel?

• Haha

Anniebee

VIP Member
Wait! Sam4God’s uncle was the guy The Terminal was based on? The guy who spent 16 years in Charles de Gaule?

Tom Hanks played her uncle.

She has this fascinating family, and this is how she spends her life?

Kudos to Tattle detective skills again 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 15

teamonster

Chatty Member
Let’s face it, all of these Disney vloggers have at some point, been on here to search their own channel, some have been angry, some have never let on, some openly complain about tattle elsewhere, some (and these are my favourite) can’t find their names mentioned at all so they create a fake account and suggest themselves - which always descends quickly into chaos (I’m looking at you British Mickey Waffle) and draws attention to their shit channel. If it wasn’t for tattle some of them would have faded into faded into obscurity by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can we just circle back to how bloody boring aclaireytales is?

Her recent travel day. Is she literally in her 70s? Werthers original for the flight, then to target to buy some soup & special K. But oh she’s buzzed on mountain dew!

Proper Peter Pan syndrome with this one!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Tabitha

VIP Member
Disney Vloggers #12 Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, not off to work we go

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

croissantfurnace

I’ve never watched these people nor have their videos ever been recommended to me. They need to get over themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Sinnocence

The fact that Sunbed5 has not been active since the 24th April suggests that maybe they were caught out.
I’m feeling a bit guilty for outting them now 😉
If it’s not Savage they may have just realised how crap their videos are and the fact that no one cared for them and are off licking their wounds

• Haha
Reactions: 12