Disney Vloggers #11 Something for free? Me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I attempt to watch some channels and I'm bored as hell. I will probably watch DLP content all the way through as that's usually only a few vlogs, but WDW trips being 2+ weeks most of the time I get bored. I am watching L&S when I have nothing else
I agree. 2 weeks they seem to get very repetitive. Only thing with L&s is at least they do try new things unlike most of them

I agree. 2 weeks they seem to get very repetitive. Only thing with L&s is at least they do try new things unlike most of them
Yeah, although their constant showing the merch etc wears a bit thin at least he enjoys himself! The drone footage has been good too

Reactions: 1
It is all about one-upmanship now.

I can't get exicited to watch people who are clearly not excited themselves. It is obvious that they are going through the motions at this point. I would love a normal family to vlog their first time visiting. That is as close as we will probably get to peak Disney youtube now.

Reactions: 3
Just watching Em Wallbank's (Draco Malfoy not Disney on youtube) chicago vlog and she's just said

"Going to get some of those sugar cookies that taste like polystyrene but have that much frosting on you can't tell."

Thought you guys would appreciate :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Wow. They are still calling it Reevesfest. Big headed or what. Who are most of the people in the photo? I only recognise a couple of them t.b.h
I only recognise Ashley and Emma (obviously as its their post!) and Zoe and Nathan the Stalker Staker.

The lady from Reeves has lost a ton of weight. Him, not so much! Looks like a bleeping weeble.

Reevesfest :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: What a deluded bunch of numpties! They are BIG YouTubers dont you know? All 2000 subscribers worth!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I only recognise Ashley and Emma (obviously as its their post!) and Zoe and Nathan the Stalker Staker.

The lady from Reeves has lost a ton of weight. Him, not so much! Looks like a bleeping weeble.

Reevesfest :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: What a deluded bunch of numpties! They are BIG YouTubers dont you know? All 2000 subscribers worth!
And The Walt Way, but not sure they've vlogged for ages
And I gave up watching Ashleigh and Emmas vlogs, it was weird to be watching Christmas content in July!

Reactions: 2
And The Walt Way, but not sure they've vlogged for ages

And I gave up watching Ashleigh and Emmas vlogs, it was weird to be watching Christmas content in July!
I am shocked that the other usual desperate fucks didnt even bother.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I met the knightsrider couple in Epcot - actually by accident, was in a queue behind them. I’d not long before seen all THOSE images on here about them and honestly didn’t know where to look 😳

He was quite chatty and polite, she came across really stuck up and was just scrolling on her phone with resting witch face.

I also saw the lodge guys on the same trip. Didn’t “meet” them. No thanks. They were having a Barney about food.

My mates also met Nathan Staker at Thorpe park. Said he was creepy AF.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I met the knightsrider couple in Epcot - actually by accident, was in a queue behind them. I’d not long before seen all THOSE images on here about them and honestly didn’t know where to look 😳

He was quite chatty and polite, she came across really stuck up and was just scrolling on her phone with resting witch face.

I also saw the lodge guys on the same trip. Didn’t “meet” them. No thanks. They were having a Barney about food.

My mates also met Nathan Staker at Thorpe park. Said he was creepy AF.
Met Nathan Staker once and he’s super creepy. It comes across in his photos too.

I do believe there are those who are literally just vlogging for fun and to help others. There are way too many putting out repetitive content just so they have content. I prefer the ones who just vlog when they have something to share and aren’t chasing fame.

Met Nathan Staker once and he’s super creepy. It comes across in his photos too.

I do believe there are those who are literally just vlogging for fun and to help others. There are way too many putting out repetitive content just so they have content. I prefer the ones who just vlog when they have something to share and aren’t chasing fame.
Totally agree. There’s no harm in the ones just sharing their holidays for fun. It’s just such a shame there aren’t many of those left.

The worst thing to come out of the Paul/Cheryl/Saturday whatever they were called podcast tit - is the ego of Nathan staker.

Katie from Our Wilding Adventures is trying too hard to be Sian Knapp. She’s awful at vlogging and her husband, I mean I just don’t know what to say about him😂
I just need some vloggers to be open about how much the trip cost them. Be open and honest about every spend. How you saved up, if you used a credit card then how long will you take to pay it off? You know, being informative?

Katie from Our Wilding Adventures is trying too hard to be Sian Knapp. She’s awful at vlogging and her husband, I mean I just don’t know what to say about him😂
I just need some vloggers to be open about how much the trip cost them. Be open and honest about every spend. How you saved up, if you used a credit card then how long will you take to pay it off? You know, being informative?
They are painful to watch aren't they? He mumbles and is too far away from the camera to hear him!

Katie does all the same weird poses as Sian, which are all awful!

I would love to know what this trip have cost them, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Disney Cruise and Grand Floridian. Even crazier when you think of all the other trips in the last 2 years and that they got married this year too!

They are painful to watch aren't they? He mumbles and is too far away from the camera to hear him!

Katie does all the same weird poses as Sian, which are all awful!

I would love to know what this trip have cost them, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Disney Cruise and Grand Floridian. Even crazier when you think of all the other trips in the last 2 years and that they got married this year too!
And they are off to Lanzarote (I think) soon too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.