Disney Vloggers #11 Something for free? Me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idk who Sam4God is but never feel the need to police the thread to suit my own tastes.

The whole UK vlogger thing is a bit over for me. Same rinse and repeat time and time again.
I agree. I used to really enjoy watching Florida vlogs when it was people enjoying their holidays and genuinely happy and appreciative to be there. It's been garbage ever since the borders reopened.

Reactions: 9
Jokes from Stoke copying Broadways with tacky door stickers / magnets for their cabins... classy

🌞 🛏 5 (P.S. not Paul Savage as I have no idea who he is)

Jokes from Stoke copying Broadways with tacky door stickers / magnets for their cabins... classy

That's exactly what Paul Savage would say!
---
Just watched a vlog and keen to know more about the vlogger. Channel name is Sam4God or something. What's her story?

I am particularly interested in her family tree and full analysis of her balance sheet.

:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 16

You may or may not be Paul but I don't believe for one second that you don't know who he is.

Reactions: 5
I agree. I used to really enjoy watching Florida vlogs when it was people enjoying their holidays and genuinely happy and appreciative to be there. It's been garbage ever since the borders reopened.
I still enjoy watching L and R and Charlotte in Wonderland. I watched her QA the other week and loved how honest she was.

All the other mid 20 - 30s crew without kids IMO are doing it for youtube fame and fortune. Its an absolute snoozefest with walmart cookies thrown in for measure. And don't get me started on Knappily 🤣

Bring back Jade Billington

Reactions: 1
Wait! Sam4God’s uncle was the guy The Terminal was based on? The guy who spent 16 years in Charles de Gaule?

Tom Hanks played her uncle.

She has this fascinating family, and this is how she spends her life?

Kudos to Tattle detective skills again 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just found Aussierobbo on YT and they're pretty good! A bit moany over children (lol - you're at the airport and disney) but other than that I like them. Suprised they've so few views.

To add - I really do hate hearing anyone moan about anything whilst vlogging - I appreciate this might be a controversial opinion but it's rare a vlogger moans about anything that's truly worth moaning about and to me it makes them seem a bit out of touch with the luxury trip they're making. Your childs whining, this is is spoiling my ambiiiionce. Piss off.

Reactions: 3
Just found Aussierobbo on YT and they're pretty good! A bit moany over children (lol - you're at the airport and disney) but other than that I like them. Suprised they've so few views.

To add - I really do hate hearing anyone moan about anything whilst vlogging - I appreciate this might be a controversial opinion but it's rare a vlogger moans about anything that's truly worth moaning about and to me it makes them seem a bit out of touch with the luxury trip they're making. Your childs whining, this is is spoiling my ambiiiionce. Piss off.
Totally depends on what they're moaning about. Child crying at Disney? Yes, get in the bin. Disney chefs telling you food is allergen free when it's not and it makes you ill? Totally justified IMO.

Reactions: 4
Totally depends on what they're moaning about. Child crying at Disney? Yes, get in the bin. Disney chefs telling you food is allergen free when it's not and it makes you ill? Totally justified IMO.
Exactly this.
I don't watch all the vloggers so haven't seen anyone have allergy issues but absolutely yes! Completely moan (and complaint!) worthy.

Reactions: 2
I don’t like how often they kiss arse of Disney to get #gifted things remain in the circle but not being honest to the audience… everything is so good and amazing but reality is often things just aren’t and that’s ok!

The food in Disney is often just average park food. Genie+ is a scam, there’s a long list but none of them will be honest

Exactly this.
I don't watch all the vloggers so haven't seen anyone have allergy issues but absolutely yes! Completely moan (and complaint!) worthy.
Broadways are always moaning about kids being noisy. You’re in Disney you horrible, smug twats.

To be honest I always think their moans are done tongue in cheek. That kind of highlighting a screaming child in the background that gives you a twitchy eye 🤣 they seem quite normal compared to most out there.

they seem quite chill over most stuff and seem to be just having fun on a holiday. They did mention one about a kid that had been dragged on some ride when they clearly didn’t want to. Found their reaction and retelling quite funny. They defiantly understand that they are in a kid filled environment.

some vloggers are just quite nasty about kids. If I heard any of them talking about mine like they do, they’d be getting more than a kid screaming in their ears

They think they are professional food critics and their kenobis and shrimps rating is so cringe. Robbo in particular seems a really nasty piece of work and very controlling.

And Disney Bounding like they are 12 year olds 🤢🤢
---
Seriously I have no clue, not been an avid vlog watcher until the last year,
Not buying that. Sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Frankly, I find it hard to believe that's happening and certainly not regularly. There also seem to be people who moan about stuff like this for attention and eat things they allegedly shouldn't have. I also find too many people use the words "food poisoning"

I don’t like how often they kiss arse of Disney to get #gifted things remain in the circle but not being honest to the audience… everything is so good and amazing but reality is often things just aren’t and that’s ok!
If they're being gifted stuff, the whole purpose of Disney doing that is to advertise Disney parks. Of course they're not going to keep people on and giving things to them if they're slagging Disney all the time. That would be useless.

Frankly, I find it hard to believe that's happening and certainly not regularly. There also seem to be people who moan about stuff like this for attention and eat things they allegedly shouldn't have.
This happened in Most Magical Guides' latest vlog. She was told that a dish was vegan when it turned out to be vegetarian and contained cheese. As she is diary intolerant this made her unwell. She's clearly very upset by the incident and I don't believe she is moaning for attention. I think the difference between vegan and vegetarian may have become lost in translation (she was at DLP when this happened).

• Sad
  • Wow
This happened in Most Magical Guides' latest vlog. She was told that a dish was vegan when it turned out to be vegetarian and contained cheese. As she is diary intolerant this made her unwell. She's clearly very upset by the incident and I don't believe she is moaning for attention. I think the difference between vegan and vegetarian may have become lost in translation (she was at DLP when this happened).
If it's a translation or understanding issue, then that's not the fault of Disney or the chef. They understood X and she meant Y.
For me if this is a real issue, I'd find out how to say "No Diary" or some other way to let that be known rather than just saying vegan, which if there's a language/understanding issue I could see that being mistaken for vegetarian.
The prior comment made it sound like they completely ignored all of that just because.

Reactions: 1
i watched the Vlog as I don’t normally mind her despite her poorly edited vlogs…. But this one just seemed like endless moaning for something that could’ve been avoided and if not didn’t need to be repeatedly brought up in my opinion
she came across very Karen !

Last edited:

a LOT of people do the door magnets and stickers - we saw a whole bunch of them on our last trip…so not sure this is a copying thing but more a “jumping on the bandwagon”

p.s Paul Savage has been discussed on here a LOT.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.