Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Polkadot123

VIP Member
I just looked at Spoonful's page and noticed their announcement video for their worldwide trip has been deleted, I wonder if either it's now not happening or they got a lot of flack for it?
They did the trip already didn't they? They were posting everyday. All over america, Singapore and aus too I think

The Sunbed 5

Being as I am apparently still Paul Savage (as I said before ... I really am not) I thought I would play along with you and say Poundland Cheryl allowed me one phone call to post this ...

Again ... I am not Paul Savage but feel free to continue to be wrong and think I am ... however, Sinnocence could be Carina from C & L if you ask me ...

Just saying

Attachments

BlueLou

Chatty Member
L&S came up on mt recommended, started watching. Know nothing about them at all but they vibe they give is they think they are cool and better than everyone else.

Also, can’t not stop staring at both their mouths!
He thinks he’s some sort of tour guide the way he’s bossing everyone about. An absolute tosser

disneydenial321

This couple is so annoying.

DLP have the right to change the t&cs of the AP holders. Check your contract and you might see it.
I get it’s not a great change but you’ve been an AP holder for less than a year. If you don’t like it, just don’t renew it?

TubeTired

VIP Member
I wanted to do a solo Disney cruise but I'm put off by how they announce your family name when you walk on. They'd be like " Welcome the Spindle family!" and all clapping and looking at me whilst I'm walking through on my own like a plonker
Lots of people cruise on their own. I find the announcing and some crew there to greet us very welcoming.
---
Go for it and don’t worry about it. You can just walk straight on - you don’t have to be announced 👍🏻
And it's not like they hold every passenger there, it's really just crew. Others are going on about their day.