Disney Vloggers #11 Something for free? Me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please take all this Sam4God SHITE to a thread of their own ... never watched her, not interested in her ... by all accounts the only issue anyone has is that she is loaded and films herself not the park she is in ... there are far more worthy causes to discuss and this one seems to come up again and again with just her bank account and family talked about ... I ready this page for the catty comments, the cutting remarks and the "outing" of idiots who are so stupid they couldnt sit the right way on a toilet. Time for a change and for Sam to have her own thread ... if Ohana of 3 can get one (who's comments I enjoyed reading) then Sam should to move this to a better place.

All the things Tattle hates Patreon, channel merch, grifting free stuff, colabs she doesnt do so I dont get why she is discussed so much.

Mod edit we've no idea what's happening but if it's getting offtopic discussing another account can someone create a thread for them?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 5
It's not only boring..... it also reeks of jealousy and that's the name Tattle always gets from everyone which makes me feel uncomfortable as that's not why I'm here

Reactions: 3
It’s not up to you how we regulate this thread. Maybe we could say the same about your videos, as a lot of people expressed they’re not interested in them, but used a nicer tone.

How Disney vloggers afford their lifestyles has been questioned for pretty much every single one of them. I’m ok with calling them out when they call it their full time job, misleading their viewers into thinking that they’re so successful at YT, that it pays for their trips every few months. I know no one needs to discuss their finances but don’t pretend it’s YT. Truth is,YT is not solely funding any of the UK vloggers.

Reactions: 22
At this point there are far too many UK Vloggers going to Florida upper class every other month for me to not believe it's funding at least some of their trip! nor do I understand why people think it funds US Vloggers but not UK ones?? the US Disney Vloggers spend money like it's nothing and no one questions it

the end of it is that we will probably never know for a fact so I think it's just boring to repeatedly hypothesise..... people saying Disney in Detail's gone in debt for Disney or that Danny Dalimore has a sugar Daddy .... it's all such farfetched theories they're fun for a second as a joke but then get boring

I'm here to talk about stupid things people do in vlogs or Vloggers going on holiday and falling out or actual drama like Carrie Hope Fletcher's entire existence !! 😂 but that's just me

At this point there are far too many UK Vloggers going to Florida upper class every other month for me to not believe it's funding at least some of their trip! nor do I understand why people think it funds US Vloggers but not UK ones?? the US Disney Vloggers spend money like it's nothing and no one questions it

the end of it is that we will probably never know for a fact so I think it's just boring to repeatedly hypothesise..... people saying Disney in Detail's gone in debt for Disney or that Danny Dalimore has a sugar Daddy .... it's all such farfetched theories they're fun for a second as a joke but then get boring

I'm here to talk about stupid things people do in vlogs or Vloggers going on holiday and falling out or actual drama like Carrie Hope Fletcher's entire existence !! 😂 but that's just me
That’s the nature of this thread, people can talk another whatever they want in terms of Disney vloggers. Funding is just one aspect - if you don’t like it, don’t partake in it. Simple’s, it’s not jealousy it’s just part of wondering how people can afford such expensive trips.

I don’t care about half of the vloggers talked about on here, some I even watch and enjoy for their Disney content but that’s they joy of Tattle, we can talk about what we want within reason and the last page or so is within topic of someone who is waltzing around a Disney parks at the moment and is every single day with typically low views, not gifted - people will question it!

Some are farfartched for sure, but I will never forget Travelling Magical’s successful OnlyFans profile 🤣

I think we raise really good discussions on here tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Please take all this Sam4God SHITE to a thread of their own ... never watched her, not interested in her ... by all accounts the only issue anyone has is that she is loaded and films herself not the park she is in ... there are far more worthy causes to discuss and this one seems to come up again and again with just her bank account and family talked about ... I ready this page for the catty comments, the cutting remarks and the "outing" of idiots who are so stupid they couldnt sit the right way on a toilet. Time for a change and for Sam to have her own thread ... if Ohana of 3 can get one (who's comments I enjoyed reading) then Sam should to move this to a better place.

All the things Tattle hates Patreon, channel merch, grifting free stuff, colabs she doesnt do so I dont get why she is discussed so much.

Mod edit we've no idea what's happening but if it's getting offtopic discussing another account can someone create a thread for them?
Sorry but I don't see how this is off topic? This is a Disney vloggers thread. Sam is a Disney vlogger. We are discussing how she can afford to take so many very expensive trips with no apparent means of income. Personally I'm finding it very interesting to find out just how insanely privileged her background is.

You may have never watched her and have no interest in her but why do you think this means we shouldn't discuss her? You discuss (and make videos) about lots of vloggers who I have never watched and have no interest in. So what? They're all Disney vloggers as per se the title of this thread. (That's a Brogan Tate reference, just in case she's not on your radar.)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
They're all Disney vloggers as per se the title of this thread. (That's a Brogan Tate reference, just in case she's not on your radar.)
I’m sorry but take that woman out of this thread hahahahahaha I escaped her world, leave me be!!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6

😬 Are you Paul Savage? Like, seriously? Are you?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Wow, charming post.

And at the mods, we were not off topic, we were talking about a Disney influencer.
I’ll never understand why people just don’t introduce another topic if they dislike the current one, instead of sniping at fellow tattlers and policing the thread?? Like, you’re not interrupting, just post about someone you want to discuss and scroll past posts that don’t interest, easy. Or put people on ignore ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s not up to you how we regulate this thread. Maybe we could say the same about your videos, as a lot of people expressed they’re not interested in them, but used a nicer tone.

How Disney vloggers afford their lifestyles has been questioned for pretty much every single one of them. I’m ok with calling them out when they call it their full time job, misleading their viewers into thinking that they’re so successful at YT, that it pays for their trips every few months. I know no one needs to discuss their finances but don’t pretend it’s YT. Truth is,YT is not solely funding any of the UK vloggers.
They do have more filler clips than Del’s videos

• Haha
Realistically, they’re all terrible to different degrees. How many times does one need to hear “Look where I am?” “Back in my happy place” and “kindly gifted”. Just the word “haul” or yet another fake”so grateful (that you rubes pay for me to vacation)”.

• Haha
Realistically, they’re all terrible to different degrees. How many times does one need to hear “Look where I am?” “Back in my happy place” and “kindly gifted”. Just the word “haul” or yet another fake”so grateful (that you rubes pay for me to vacation)”.
Don't forget "We are HOME"
You live next to a dual carriageway in Solihull luv so pipe down 🤣
---
Nathan Staker posted on his youtube asking for people to comment on what kind of content they want to see from him.
It was posted over a day ago and there hasn't been a single suggestion. I think the people have spoken there Nath !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
For me the it's the ones who always have a countdown on their socials!!
but it's not a normal countdown.... it's never longer than 50 days and they make a point to let everyone know how close they are to their next trip every week !!
Some extra cringy ones even change it in their bios every day
acting as if its a once in a a life time trip for them when they're there every other month !

Reactions: 4
Idk who Sam4God is but never feel the need to police the thread to suit my own tastes.

The whole UK vlogger thing is a bit over for me. Same rinse and repeat time and time again.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.