Disney Vloggers #11 Something for free? Me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brand new thread thanks @CuriosityKitty

Recap: same tit, same park. (Anyone want to do a longer one?)

old thread

Reactions: 3
Moorrrnning. Where we going today. I'm excited. I can't believe I'm going to somewhere I don't remember. Cue WDW tingo

Anni Stores latest Volcano Bay vlog - really are creating a spoilt ungrateful little brat there, just like mummy.
Love how she always has a face like a smacked arse

Anni Stores latest Volcano Bay vlog - really are creating a spoilt ungrateful little brat there, just like mummy.
Love how she always has a face like a smacked arse
The boy has an American accent, probably from spending more time there than he does in England 🤣

• Haha
The boy has an American accent, probably from spending more time there than he does in England 🤣
Oh it’s so true, I mean in many ways I am possibly jealous that they manage to go as often as they do but I get real annoyed at the way they flaunt it? Never overly impressed with stuff, always moans and always has a face like a smacked arse.
Comped tickets, comped clothing, comped meal but they never complain, oh no!

You just know this woman is just as boring in real life as she appears on screen

what's odd about Anna Stores is that I remember when they went on their first WDW trip post covid she made a big deal about it being a one off and how they'd saved up a long time for it..... turns out it was one of several! :ROFLMAO: I don't think she has DVC either does she?? so it's all out of pocket every time?

their child is growing up at Disney and hey! I'd do the same if I could!

Reactions: 2
Whilst I am having a winge, rediscovered Ryan’s Travels today anccidentally and I still can’t quite make out if he’s a bit ‘special’ or not? Clearly in his 40’s and hangs around with, goes on holiday with and possibly lives with his parents - very much doubt this guy has or ever has had a girlfriend. Extremely boring person with completely pointless vlogs - was shocked the parks were busy during Thanksgiving week?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The awful entitled mum from Florida Obsessed has broadcast that she will be Virgin Cabin crew Heathrow from May. In her vlog she tries to knowingly smuggle a camera on to a rollercoaster (that goes upside down) despite not having a restraint and she moans like duck about a kids meal on a BA flight. I hope someone gives her the same tit on flights and hope she takes safety processes a bit more seriously than she did at the Seaworld.

Reactions: 1
The awful entitled mum from Florida Obsessed has broadcast that she will be Virgin Cabin crew Heathrow from May. In her vlog she tries to knowingly smuggle a camera on to a rollercoaster (that goes upside down) despite not having a restraint and she moans like duck about a kids meal on a BA flight. I hope someone gives her the same tit on flights and hope she takes safety processes a bit more seriously than she did at the Seaworld.
Shockingly that’s one person I found generally likeable - only thing that pissed me off about her was the arse licking she gives Gemma Burgess and the overly posed slow mo reels she does of her daughter.

Where bouts did you see that? I didn’t think they/she were on socials?

Last edited:
What the hell!!

Spazza's guide to pretend you have a limp and beat the queues .... seriously this man has no shame

Shockingly that’s one person I found generally likeable - only thing that pissed me off about her was the arse licking she gives Gemma Burgess and the overly posed slow mo reels she does of her daughter.

Where bouts did you see that? I didn’t think they/she were on socials?
Its on their latest vlog - just skip to the end. Posing in the uniform and all sorts.
She has got a real nasty streak in her and the fact she is friendly with those Burgess skanks speaks volumes.

• Wow
Its on their latest vlog - just skip to the end. Posing in the uniform and all sorts.
She has got a real nasty streak in her and the fact she is friendly with those Burgess skanks speaks volumes.
I totally missed that, assuming that’s you who commented on it?!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Just tried a World Padlock travel day ...

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee is a total Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellend eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelongating his vowles aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So I watched Sam4God‘s latest WDW vlog and I don’t think I can watch any more from that particular trip. I’m a solo traveler too, but considering she filmed two weeks of mostly her face, her fingers while pointing at something, some food and then all the merch - it’s just not as exciting as she thinks it is. And it’s not like she films the rides in a good way either. She loves filming her own reactions, rather than the actual ride. And a minute of her screaming on a ride in total darkness? I don’t know. Maybe she should theme the videos again, instead of entire day vlogs. It’s more interesting if she focuses on showing one thing, like new snack items or merch sections. But hearing her rambling almost deliriously at the end of the video was embarrassing. I know she repeats herself a lot and talks lots of nonsense, it’s kind of part of her appeal. But it’s become less cute over the years, imo.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just tried a World Padlock travel day ...

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee is a total Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellend eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelongating his vowles aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall the time.
He is a big headed git and get worse as the vlogs go on and he perceives a modicum of success.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.