Disney Vloggers #11 Something for free? Me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s face it, all of these Disney vloggers have at some point, been on here to search their own channel, some have been angry, some have never let on, some openly complain about tattle elsewhere, some (and these are my favourite) can’t find their names mentioned at all so they create a fake account and suggest themselves - which always descends quickly into chaos (I’m looking at you British Mickey Waffle) and draws attention to their tit channel. If it wasn’t for tattle some of them would have faded into faded into obscurity by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Let’s face it, all of these Disney vloggers have at some point, been on here to search their own channel, some have been angry, some have never let on, some openly complain about tattle elsewhere, some (and these are my favourite) can’t find their names mentioned at all so they create a fake account and suggest themselves - which always descends quickly into chaos (I’m looking at you British Mickey Waffle) and draws attention to their tit channel. If it wasn’t for tattle some of them would have faded into faded into obscurity by now.
And if Paul was Sunbed5, they stir the tit too. Would love to know how many Disney vloggers post here themselves.
I’m convinced they do the Brogan thread, and Gary seemed so well versed on Brogan memes when he was moderating for her.

Reactions: 4

imagine getting 10-15 likes per post and releasing a statement
Didn’t someone just post the general town/area of the uk they live in? How is that stalking and a police matter? 🤣 no idea who these people are but it’s hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Didn’t someone just post the general town/area of the uk they live in? How is that stalking and a police matter? 🤣 no idea who these people are but it’s hilarious.
Why would anyone want to stalk crap Disney vloggers with around 100 views a vlog. The delusion is strong. Its like the announcement, love, no one care. Honestly.

Reactions: 5
I don’t really know who these people are and have never seen a vlog of theirs but the idea that anyone on here is “obsessed” with them is delusional. Never mind the police, you want a psychiatrist

Reactions: 8
I don’t really know who these people are and have never seen a vlog of theirs but the idea that anyone on here is “obsessed” with them is delusional. Never mind the police, you want a psychiatrist
given the 12 comments under their post, nobody gives a tit about them leaving socials either 😂

police matter - don’t make us laugh, nobody remotely cares about where you live, or that you’re leaving insta either

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The man is an absolute cretin and she is well suited to him as she has an equally big ego. Give them time and there will be another comeback though. The Sunbed6.
I would like to see them in Disney using the vacation club that he set up with his ex wife. Not awkward at all that aint.

At least they look like normal, regular, people. Not putting a tit ton of make up on to flounce round the parks 😂
very true! Each to their own but I get that sweaty in Florida that any make up I put on would melt right off - impressive that they take the time to slap it all on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
given the 12 comments under their post, nobody gives a tit about them leaving socials either 😂

police matter - don’t make us laugh, nobody remotely cares about where you live, or that you’re leaving insta either
Imagine if commentary on others on the internet wasn’t allowed? Honestly think they should be done for wasting police time. Twats.
---
Imagine if commentary on others on the internet wasn’t allowed? Honestly think they should be done for wasting police time. Twats.
(Of course I say that knowing they’re talking bullshit)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Paul and Cheryl 2 make me laugh. They went somewhere someone on here recognised where it was coz they live near so thats stalking? 😂😂 What did they think would happen posting stuff online? The police arnt going to do anything, no one is in danger, stop waisting police time. Sounds like their made for each other if shes as delusional as him.

Paul and Cheryl 2 make me laugh. They went somewhere someone on here recognised where it was coz they live near so thats stalking? 😂😂 What did they think would happen posting stuff online? The police arnt going to do anything, no one is in danger, stop waisting police time. Sounds like their made for each other if shes as delusional as him.
Attention seeking Cunts

hello Paul you bleeping melt 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 10
very true! Each to their own but I get that sweaty in Florida that any make up I put on would melt right off - impressive that they take the time to slap it all on 😂
Same! Last time I went I just totally gave up after the first day. Foundation + humidity = a total mess 🤣
---
Definitely! I think it’s exactly the same principle as I bet everyone has googled themself once, just to see what comes up 🤣
---
Does anyone know how Paul was discovered to be Sunbed5? I missed all of that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
They/she references the police investigation at one particular tattler, who they obviously know as they say 'she' and they then reference poor cheryl and connect her to the police investigation.......I call total bullshit on that!

I think their ego has taken over......their sad little post has been up for almost 2 days and has had a massive 22 likes and 12 comments 🙄

Tattle posts are not stopping you posting your photos you so enjoy taking and posting......keep doing it but make the account private.....but then you wouldn't get the following and adoration you obviously crave!
If you have been following tattle so closely (through friends.....yeah right) then why ever start a you tube channel if you're so sensitive to people talking about you?
You're Ego.....that's why!

Quite telling to see who has liked his over indulged "statement"
Wasn’t his statement, it was hers - everything was hers, she wanted to do the channel for a hobby, all her.
Yeah, that sounds plausible! I am sure he just followed on because she wanted to 😉

However, I would imagine she fan girled him pretty hard when they first got it on and she wanted to replace Cheryl in the elite 🤭 vlogging group so this was likely part of the goal. I mean, what else is she with him for?

And if Paul was Sunbed5, they stir the tit too. Would love to know how many Disney vloggers post here themselves.
I’m convinced they do the Brogan thread, and Gary seemed so well versed on Brogan memes when he was moderating for her.
Maybe he was just being Braaaaaave, lol!

Reactions: 1
I couldn’t ID them in a lineup but I cried laughing at the statement. “We’re not on there but our friends kept an eye” and then proceed to go into a level of detail that couldn’t possibly be picked up from a “friend”. Its clearly the result of being on here all the time pouring over every post and taking screenshots for good measure. I do hope they went to the police and gave the coppers a right good laugh and a story to tell their mates about the day the YouTube loons came in!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.