Disney Vloggers #11 Something for free? Me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking of L&S, does anyone know what happened between them and DisneyHannah? That Disney Hannah gives off such clicky/bitchy vibes.
just find it strange that they all went on holiday together, vlogged together and then all of a sudden they don’t follow each other on Instagram.
I wonder if you asked L&S they would answer!! Next time they do a Q&A on instagram someone should ask. Not me as I’m a wimp

Reactions: 1
I’m good by myself later this year, followed the usual like Hannah etc and a guy who is going solo has invited me to meet them… NO thank you

Oh I like L&S! They seem harmless and are just obsessed with getting drinks and snacks at every opportunity. They are a bit cringe but I look forward to their new vlogs.
I find it weird they pay separately tbh. I know some couples do - find it weird for any couple tbf lol

Talking of L&S, does anyone know what happened between them and DisneyHannah? That Disney Hannah gives off such clicky/bitchy vibes.
just find it strange that they all went on holiday together, vlogged together and then all of a sudden they don’t follow each other on Instagram.
L&s get alot more views and have twice as many subscribers. So maybe some jealousy there?
They went on holiday together and now never mention each other, seems odd

I do love cheers ears.

....but they bought DVC at Riviera so that they could stay at OKW (one of the least expensive DVC resorts with a relatively long life if purchased direct).
Cheers ears are probably my favourites at the moment. Although the dad is a bit much at times especially intro and outros.

Watching their April 2022 vlogs at universal. Who is the Jim guy that's with them?

Reactions: 4

Someone recommended this family and i love this video. They aren't travel bloggers really, just a family flying out to Florida for the first time.

Anyone know where cheers ears are based?

I notice they have a Paultons park vlog so thinking they may actually be near my neck of the woods (don't know why but I assumed they were further north or midlands)

Someone recommended this family and i love this video. They aren't travel bloggers really, just a family flying out to Florida for the first time.
Your post before this was

“This site in general is full of jealousy and hate.
It feeds on it.
Needs shutting down tbh”

Have you changed your mind or are you just not bothered about jealousy and hate here when you want to promote your own recommended channel?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone know where cheers ears are based?

I notice they have a Paultons park vlog so thinking they may actually be near my neck of the woods (don't know why but I assumed they were further north or midlands)
I feel like they’re near stonehenge? Someone linked their b&b a while ago

Sorry, but "Potter's in Disney..." drives me batty with the incorrect apostrophe. They lose me before I'd even click on it.

Reactions: 9

It feeds on it.
Needs shutting down tbh”

Have you changed your mind or are you just not bothered about jealousy and hate here when you want to promote your own recommended channel?
I noticed that too

Reactions: 2

It feeds on it.
Needs shutting down tbh”

Tattle has unearthed another vlogger 🤣
Did watch the Potters stuff but was really cringing hard everytime he said Potter Tubers and when they went to Universal thinking everybody gave a damn they were the (Harry) Potters, F Off!
---
Ok so, had to watch this video to make sure it wasn’t actually Gemma Burgess 🤣
IMG_6292.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3

It feeds on it.
Needs shutting down tbh”

You lot are so suspicious 😂

It feeds on it.
Needs shutting down tbh”

I have secondhand embarrassment.
If you've the balls to promote your channel here at least own it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.