Disney Vloggers #11 Something for free? Me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok. So I think it’s been mentioned before… but does anyone know what caused the bust up between Disney Hannah, Distee and Lucy Caroline (L&S Adventures). I’m pretty sure they all did a trip together and now they don’t even follow each other. WHAT IS THE TEA?! 🤣
Someone please fill us in with the tea!!

Reactions: 4
Didn't pick up that vibe from him, but makes sense!
No it shocked me when it was first said (not that it matters one bit just didn’t even think he was gay at all). I think it was a joke between him and Keith to start with. Then he announced his racing thing in Belgium which was all to do with LGBTQ+ community.

Just shows that we should never judge people by appearance or how they come across. (Did I just say that on tattle?? 🤣).

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Knightstryder back in Florida again. These vloggers take the piss although they are sponsored by Only fans so at least we know how they pay for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So I’ve recently been watching the Hackett family. How many freebies do this crew get? Free stay and tickets because their room wasn’t cleaned? NOBODIES ROOMS WERE CLEANED!!!

Free lightening lanes because someone rolled their ECV into the Mum and she had to be wheelchaired away? Then miraculously walked the park for hours afterwards

Free milkshakes because the small one got her foot caught in the door at DeLuxe burger

Endless milking of a birthday to get freebies

Broke their potter wand but were calling to guest services to “see if Universal could do anything”

Free cookies, free drinks…the list is bloody endless!

Then the massive flouting of safety rules such as vlogging Universal rides (including Hulk
Which has a metal detector!) and putting the 2/3 yo in trainers that make her taller to get her on rides.

What gives?

Reactions: 7
Thankfully Laura and Travelling Tragical never arranged a collab 😂🤢🤢🤢🤮
Could be worse, imagine Paging Mr Morrow getting red and sweaty (but still in his bleeping stupid hat, obviously) while doing his best Jackson Pollock on her face

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So I’ve recently been watching the Hackett family. How many freebies do this crew get? Free stay and tickets because their room wasn’t cleaned? NOBODIES ROOMS WERE CLEANED!!!

Free lightening lanes because someone rolled their ECV into the Mum and she had to be wheelchaired away? Then miraculously walked the park for hours afterwards

Free milkshakes because the small one got her foot caught in the door at DeLuxe burger

Endless milking of a birthday to get freebies

Broke their potter wand but were calling to guest services to “see if Universal could do anything”

Free cookies, free drinks…the list is bloody endless!

Then the massive flouting of safety rules such as vlogging Universal rides (including Hulk
Which has a metal detector!) and putting the 2/3 yo in trainers that make her taller to get her on rides.

What gives?
That family are everything I despise about vloggers. It's all the newer ones - them, the burgesses, ohanaof3.
Ive said it a million times but what happened to people going on vacay for a good time?
Universal should ban them for the on ride stuff. They need reporting. It wouldn't be hard for them to be banned considering they give their names out (never mind safeguarding their two kids).

Reactions: 4
Yeah, I really doesn’t need to see their daughters in bikinis or their pants when they’re cartwheeling.

I’d retro edit some of that out.

Also the screaming in a villa pool at 7am and at resorts outside people’s bedrooms. So inconsiderate.

Reactions: 1
Can we just circle back to how bloody boring aclaireytales is?

Her recent travel day. Is she literally in her 70s? Werthers original for the flight, then to target to buy some soup & special K. But oh she’s buzzed on mountain dew!

Proper Peter Pan syndrome with this one!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Google anna_milf Laura milf
Be warned.
Also Andy pandywill block you/shadow ban you if you mention it on any of there videos
WARNING: If you eat porridge for breakfast then you will need to start looking for new cereals after searching that.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.