Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Paul and Cheryl 2 make me laugh. They went somewhere someone on here recognised where it was coz they live near so thats stalking? 😂😂 What did they think would happen posting stuff online? The police arnt going to do anything, no one is in danger, stop waisting police time. Sounds like their made for each other if shes as delusional as him.
Attention seeking Cunts

hello Paul you fucking melt 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 10

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
Has anyone else seen the “waaaah I might lose my Insta account because I have Disney in the name and I’m not associated with Disney so I’m changing my name” trend on Insta at the moment? I’ve seen no proof of this actually happening, just a whole lot of people jumping on a bandwagon quicker than you can say Justice for Harambe 🙄
It is pathetic basing your whole personality on it in the first place. Sad fuckers.
That UK Disney couple started the trend by changing to Sunbed 5

• Haha

disneylovesstarwars

The blokes from Stoke are giving out pins with “I met the blokes from Stoke” 🤮

Also going heavy on the gay pride thing. If you’re so full of pride, why keep going to a state that is the worst for promoting anti LGBTQ+ legislation?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
I can't believe Our Wilding Adventures are away AGAIN! Disneyland Paris, staying offsite and I know they have annual passes but still!

Sept 2022 - USA West coast road trip to LA, Hawaii and LA again
Jan 2023 - Orlando
They then got married, with quite a few instagram friends invited
March 2023 - Disneyland Paris 'mini moon'
3 weeks ago they were honeymooning in Orlando and went on a Disney Cruise
And now they are back in DLP
Hopefully they will find a couple of personalities for sale in the gift shops. They are boring as fuck.

• Haha

disneylovesstarwars

Why do these vloggers think that bed bath and beyond, olive garden and cheesecake factory are something to shout about? It’s like saying “we went to an harvester and Superdrug!”

Not sure why some of these vloggers think that doing the same mundane things in the US deserve their own vlog episode, time and time again.

• Haha

Postmansplat

Chatty Member
I’ve met pagingmrmorrow Timtracker adam the woo LR dreaming and Krispysmore and they were all really nice and took the time to stop and chat. However the first time I met Tim he was with Jen and she was a total c**t this was pre 2018 she was drunk and shouting and pointing at people I can’t remember what she was shouting about now lol but she is NOT a nice person at all.

• Wow

Tabitha

VIP Member
I just watched it. Only 1SECOND features a Disney vlogger, then it’s literally 1min 34secs of annoying clips.
I’d be happy if I never have to hear ‘I’m here to chew bubble gum and kick ass’ ever again.

• Haha

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
No way. Sunbed5 (I mean Disney Paul) was back and I've missed it ffs.
Thin skinned much?
Keeps trying. Keeps failing. Shithouse.

• Haha

RJF 2.0

The new Portugal the Man album contains the lyrics “Why don’t you go to Disneyland / And build a monument to your delusional thinking” and I honestly can’t think of a pithier way to sum up the people we talk about on these threads.

IMG-9439.jpg

Maybe the next thread title?

Disney Vloggers #12 Go to Disney and build a monument to your delusional thinking

• Haha

disneydenial321

I might be late to the party, but Yaz and Ash from Magical Day Apparel. Looks like they’ve given up on their business. From 40k in assets to £177. Couldn’t happen to bigger tw@s
had to shorten the URL as it was so long:ROFLMAO:
IMG_3535.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
I’m feeling a bit guilty for outting them now 😉
If it’s not Savage they may have just realised how crap their videos are and the fact that no one cared for them and are off licking their wounds
Maybe Paul has just gone for a lie down 🤣
He came to chew bubblegum and kick ass

• Haha

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
Is Anni Stores thick or what?
They have "nothing else to do" in Orlando so choose to get a free breakfast and $150 to attend a timeshare presentation and then act suprised afterwards that they put on the hard sell.
She also declares that its really good that the tubes in the lazy river are "free" at Volcano bay. It was Dads turn to wear the predator spy glasses on the rides today. I bet he was following people around wearing them. Disgusting.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Sinnocence

Helena & Martyn are still tagging the fuck out of P&O I see. Give it a rest. Its Danny Dalimore all over again.
I'm not sure how they continue to slip under the radar considering how blatantly desperate they are for freebies and handouts!
Anyone who spells Martin with a Y should not be given the time of day.

• Haha

TubeTired

VIP Member

Someone recommended this family and i love this video. They aren't travel bloggers really, just a family flying out to Florida for the first time.
Sorry, but "Potter's in Disney..." drives me batty with the incorrect apostrophe. They lose me before I'd even click on it.