Disney Vloggers #11 Something for free? Me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i watched the Vlog as I don’t normally mind her despite her poorly edited vlogs…. But this one just seemed like endless moaning for something that could’ve been avoided and if not didn’t need to be repeatedly brought up in my opinion
I get why she's upset, she was told the dish was vegan and it turned out to have cheese in it. But equally I don't really understand why someone with intolerances plays Russian Roulette with buffets. A vegan dish could easily end up contaminated with meat or dairy if someone uses the wrong tongs. She would have been safer at the vegan food truck or having a vegan Rueben at the funky diner truck.

Reactions: 4
I get why she's upset, she was told the dish was vegan and it turned out to have cheese in it. But equally I don't really understand why someone with intolerances plays Russian Roulette with buffets. A vegan dish could easily end up contaminated with meat or dairy if someone uses the wrong tongs. She would have been safer at the vegan food truck or having a vegan Rueben at the funky diner truck.
I understand, but honestly I think it's her fault much more than Disney's. If you just say Is this vegan vs I can't have dairy, that's completely different if I were hearing it, I wouldn't necessarily think the person had intolerances or allergies unless they said that specifically.

Reactions: 1
I understand, but honestly I think it's her fault much more than Disney's. If you just say Is this vegan vs I can't have dairy, that's completely different if I were hearing it, I wouldn't necessarily think the person had intolerances or allergies unless they said that specifically.
she also said a cast member had asked her if she had any allergies on the way in and she'd said no..... can't really blame Disney at this point

Reactions: 2
If you are told something is "Vegan" it should not include any animal products, eg no honey, it's not as simple as saying "no dairy".

Reactions: 3
she also said a cast member had asked her if she had any allergies on the way in and she'd said no..... can't really blame Disney at this point
Yes I didn't get that either.

The other thing I didn't really understand is why she went to Pym Kitchen in the first place. It's looked rubbish for both vegetarians and vegans in all the vlogs I've seen.
---
But if the dairy is the problem, why wouldn't you mention that specifically?
She's dairy intolerant but doesn't want to eat animal products from an ethical point of view. I got the impression that eating an animal product by mistake really upset her, irrespective of the intolerance.

Which does, of course, beg the question why she didn't read the allergy menu given that nothing was labelled as vegan.

Last edited:
Which does, of course, beg the question why she didn't read the allergy menu given that nothing was labelled as vegan.
If that got more views for her, as most of these folks, it's likely there will start to be problems every time she goes. But given the info here, I'd lay most blame at her. To be honest, if the Buffett is contaminated by someone moving a spoon etc., I'd rather that than they throw away the food that's already been prepared, particularly if it's not for a health related issue, that's different.

a LOT of people do the door magnets and stickers - we saw a whole bunch of them on our last trip…so not sure this is a copying thing but more a “jumping on the bandwagon”

p.s Paul Savage has been discussed on here a LOT.
I think the cringe part is that they are doing it to advertise themselves as youtubers and trying to get special treatment from the crew and / or attention from other travellers and to make sure they know that there are 'celebrities' on board.
You know, Stokes most well known sons with their 2000 followers .
SB5 knows who Paul is at the very minimum and I suspect more and more that it could be him.

• Haha
SB5 knows who Paul is at the very minimum and I suspect more and more that it could be him.
I’ve had Savage vibes from them for a while, the way they go on about their videos like they make a difference or are a (Savage lol) attack on the folks in them. Beefed up idea of self importance it screams Paul Savage! Also the fact that he really didn’t want to let go of the community he reckons he as the head of.

• Heart
I think the cringe part is that they are doing it to advertise themselves as youtubers and trying to get special treatment from the crew and / or attention from other travellers and to make sure they know that there are 'celebrities' on board.
You know, Stokes most well known sons with their 2000 followers .
“Stoles most well known sons” - I’m dead 🤣
I just can’t even watch them, the utter tit they talk…

• Haha
The Hackett Familiy using the opening of their Q&A vlog which everyone apparently asked them for 🤔 to promote their MLM Travel agency and beg for subscribers.

• Haha
The Hackett Familiy using the opening of their Q&A vlog which everyone apparently asked them for 🤔 to promote their MLM Travel agency and beg for subscribers.
Watching one of their vlogs is the best form of birth control

• Haha
The Hackett Family said in their q&a that they don’t travel with a car seat or hire one because the seat of the pram becomes a car seat.
I’ve had 4 Stokke Xplorys across 4 children. I can confirm that the seat unit definitely does not double up as a car seat at all. Would do more harm than good having her in that in an accident!
---
So I watched Sam4God‘s latest WDW vlog and I don’t think I can watch any more from that particular trip. I’m a solo traveler too, but considering she filmed two weeks of mostly her face, her fingers while pointing at something, some food and then all the merch - it’s just not as exciting as she thinks it is. And it’s not like she films the rides in a good way either. She loves filming her own reactions, rather than the actual ride. And a minute of her screaming on a ride in total darkness? I don’t know. Maybe she should theme the videos again, instead of entire day vlogs. It’s more interesting if she focuses on showing one thing, like new snack items or merch sections. But hearing her rambling almost deliriously at the end of the video was embarrassing. I know she repeats herself a lot and talks lots of nonsense, it’s kind of part of her appeal. But it’s become less cute over the years, imo.
I won’t watch her purely because she meets up with psychotic Rhi, Mummy of 4. Joining forces with that lunatic is bad for business.

Honestly I don’t know why Anni Stores goes to Florida, she spends most of her holidays moaning about the food / service / weather / value

It’s weird they defo go for her rather than their son.

Honestly I don’t know why Anni Stores goes to Florida, she spends most of her holidays moaning about the food / service / weather / value

It’s weird they defo go for her rather than their son.
Also never seen a family manage to eat so much, 3 full on meals each day usually with dessert, no danger.
You just know she ended up with a refund from 3 broomsticks on that vlog today - this is not how English people eat 🙈

If you thought the Broadways cruise vlogs were boring, my partner just watched their latest Lego vlog and I have never, ever seen such pointless, dull wankery in my life.

• Haha
Also never seen a family manage to eat so much, 3 full on meals each day usually with dessert, no danger.
You just know she ended up with a refund from 3 broomsticks on that vlog today - this is not how English people eat 🙈
if you watch her Disney Staycation vlogs which is how I found her.... she'd order 3 of each course at every meal because it was all included ! no idea if she finished them all or not but she made out that it was normal.... yet I never saw any other Vlogger do that! 😂 I've never been on a Disney cruise though so maybe I just don't understand it

• Wow
I tried watching The A&R Life for the first time after seeing them on the Misters vlog, I started with a few of their recent Orlando vlogs where they were all using 1 persons DAS pass.

It annoyed me how these 2 simpleton vloggers are piggybagging of all of daddies plans, and jumping queues with the das pass. He seems simple and she seems like she just copies daddies style to be slightly alternative.

Any other thoughts on A&R Life???

Just glanced at Jen Lefforge's latest stuff. I know some like her, but I think she's insufferable. But her latest has an appearance from Adam Hattan. There's a real summit.

Every time she does a packing video, she lays stuff out ages ahead of time, moans and laments about everything, praises Away bags, then packs too much and has to say she can live without something. Not sure why anyone would take advice from her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.