Disney Vloggers #11 Something for free? Me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he likely deleted it after their possible living location was shared here. That and the hate they both get. Same as the two who back doored their way into Orlando during Covid (the channel/Insta name has totally gone out of my head!!)

None of the current vloggers are good. They all rinse and repeat. Or they think they are gods gift to Disney. Agree re Too Infinity, I liked them. 👍🏽
Or they think Disney owes them something for walking around day after day and stuffing their face.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Or they think Disney owes them something for walking around day after day and stuffing their face.
100%!! I especially can’t stand the ones that make out like is a chore to be there. Disney in Details is guilty of this often.

Reactions: 3
My main vloggers now are Cheers Ears and I just started watching Chelsea's Adventureland. I am always fascinated how other people do their Orlando vakays.

I used to really like Will and Lelly - but they appear to no longer vlog.

For UK vloggers I used to watch were Spoonful of Sugar, Ashley and Emma, Living the Dream, Disney in Detail, Krispy Smores, British Life, and That Sounds Fun.

US vloggers: The Disney Double Dose - but they moved in January of 2020 from Ohio to Orlando - then covid hit. I miss watching their vacations.

I currently hate-watch See Shaun Vlog.

Reactions: 1
What is Paul's instagram?

I've been watching disney vloggers since well before the pandemic (weird flex, I know). 2019 was the weirdest time I would say, such an over saturation of everyone going to Florida that year. I enjoyed That UK disney couples vlogs, always found their content varried and in depth, always thought he was a tool but they were far from the worst. I do think it's bizzare he's started uploading again just to delete everything as soon as people started to watch.

I started with the usual suspects Tim Tracker, Paging Mr Morrow etc but I can't stand most vloggers now, definitely stick to smaller channels like Helena and martyn, too infinity (they rarely post), theme park express.

Expedition Roadtrip. I’ve just seen they’ve posted a statement and they have taken it down because of here.

As their “friends” are apparently reading this - Guys, no one posted your address. Saying you might live in a particular area because it was shared on another vloggers stories isn’t doxxing someone that’s why the post wouldn’t have been removed 🙄
Apparently there’s a police investigation though 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Expedition Roadtrip. I’ve just seen they’ve posted a statement and they have taken it down because of here.

As their “friends” are apparently reading this - Guys, no one posted your address. Saying you might live in a particular area because it was shared on another vloggers stories isn’t doxxing someone that’s why the post wouldn’t have been removed 🙄
Apparently there’s a police investigation though 🤷🏻‍♀️
There needs to be an investigation in to Paul I mean Sunbed fives videos as they were truly bleeping awful

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Caught up with The Despicable 3 life update vlog. I genuinely like them. Big Jim lost his job back in March, thankfully found a new one.

They go on to talk about how they really need to be tight with money - so no big trips coming up. Next breath we find out 2 cruises booked for next year. Ummm, ok.
To be fair the cruise sounds like a bargain and far cheaper than going to Universal.

Reactions: 1
Paul has some serious self restraint not reading on here and leaving it to his friends to do it and report back.
What with releasing a statement and apparently having a PR team monitoring the web on their behalf he is still as big headed a twit as ever then. Hi Paul 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Paul has some serious self restraint not reading on here and leaving it to his friends to do it and report back.
What with releasing a statement and apparently having a PR team monitoring the web on their behalf he is still as big headed a twit as ever then. Hi Paul 👋
Say whaaaat? Where do I find the pillocks statement? 🤣🤣

Say whaaaat? Where do I find the pillocks statement? 🤣🤣
Instagram, I posted a few comments above when I saw it this morning - that was 12 hours after they posted it. It’s now pretty much a full day later and there has barely been any comments on here or Instagram, they reaaaaaally aren’t as important as they think they are 😂

• Haha
Instagram, I posted a few comments above when I saw it this morning - that was 12 hours after they posted it. It’s now pretty much a full day later and there has barely been any comments on here or Instagram, they reaaaaaally aren’t as important as they think they are 😂
Oh now.....come on .....they fear for their safety and mental health! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He has friends?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

imagine getting 10-15 likes per post and releasing a statement

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve never watched these people nor have their videos ever been recommended to me. They need to get over themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.