Disney Vloggers #11 Something for free? Me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reeves Family Adventures - on the Disney Wish….. how old is this woman with her woo hooing every two seconds and as for the walking heart attack with her - I have no words….and yes I do know what one looks like - I was one in another life
They are both very strange. It must be a prerequisite for Vloggers. Her screeching goes right through me.

Reactions: 2
She looks like she opens tin cans with her teeth.
I watch a few Disney vloggers so thought I’d say hi. Never watched the Burgesses so after the teeth comment I had to 😂
They don’t do it for me, what a borefest! 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The fact that Sunbed5 has not been active since the 24th April suggests that maybe they were caught out.
I’m feeling a bit guilty for outting them now 😉
If it’s not Savage they may have just realised how crap their videos are and the fact that no one cared for them and are off licking their wounds

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m feeling a bit guilty for outting them now 😉
If it’s not Savage they may have just realised how crap their videos are and the fact that no one cared for them and are off licking their wounds
Maybe Paul has just gone for a lie down 🤣
He came to chew bubblegum and kick ass

• Haha
Reactions: 10
thank god, I thought I was the only one who thought they were boring.
It was definitely a missed opportunity. With the number of frankly ridiculous UK Disney vloggers out there these sorts of videos could be incredibly funny. Venom's edits on the Brogan Tate threads are unbelievably funny and well put together, so much better than those ones.

Reactions: 7
The channel needed a catchy name to stand out.
Something like That UK Resident Edits would have been good 🤣
You see this is what makes me think more that they’re a youtuber/vlogger. As they are more than fully aware of the US equivalent that attacks the likes of the trackers. I only realised when searching for his videos, that was a US version already out there

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think loads of these vloggers look so sad when they get together and are sitting all holding a camera and pointing it at each other - I just watched 3 couples having a meal together (lodge twats /Bazza and some other random) and the 3 fellas were all filming each other!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Does anyone else think loads of these vloggers look so sad when they get together and are sitting all holding a camera and pointing it at each other - I just watched 3 couples having a meal together (lodge twats /Bazza and some other random) and the 3 fellas were all filming each other!
Oh christ, vlog the vlogger, that was so hilarious wasn’t it?
Nope, that’s right, not funny atall Paul and mentioning it another 30 times incase no one laughed because they didn’t hear the ‘joke’ makes it even worse

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh christ, vlog the vlogger, that was so hilarious wasn’t it?
Nope, that’s right, not funny atall Paul and mentioning it another 30 times incase no one laughed because they didn’t hear the ‘joke’ makes it even worse
I could even hear his annoying bleeping voice when I read that.
I guess that they all film in a desperate attempt to prove that they have friends. The irony is that they are all clearly loners and only have each-other and a childlike Disney obsession to bond over.
I mean can you imagine Nathan Staker having friends outside of youtube? I don't mean to be mean as he is harmless enough but I just don't see him down the pub in a spirit jersey with pals.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.