Disney In Detail #13 She is everything.. except detailed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you want actual Disney in detail molly from mammoth club has some really informative videos and she has worked for the mouse šŸ‘
I agree she needs to change her name maybe calories in detail?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Approx cals from one meal. Obviously not exact but seems realistic.

Key lime milk shake - 780 cals

Onion rings- 270 cals (8 - 9 rings)

House salad - 70 cals approx but the dressing could change all that

Cheesecake 264 cals upwards (some can top 1000 cals if talking big cheesecake factory cheesecakes)

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Approx cals from one meal. Obviously not exact but seems realistic.

Key lime milk shake - 780 cals

Onion rings- 270 cals (8 - 9 rings)

House salad - 70 cals approx but the dressing could change all that

Cheesecake 264 cals upwards (some can top 1000 cals if talking big cheesecake factory cheesecakes)
I thought i'd try and find calorie detail for Disney... as expected they don't openly publish it - and the menus don't show it, but apparently they do have a binder with that detail in behind the counter - they have to for dietry needs and restrictions... wouldn't that be a great 'detail' if Vicky had asked to see that and show us...

I will say though, that I found the Cheesecake Factory's calorie info ā€“ their milkshakes are approx 1200 calories, so i'd say that's a pretty good guide looking at the Key Lime Milkshake!
I know people say "calories don't count at Disney", and that's OK if you only go once a year, or every two years etc. or when you're there you walk it off, but if you're on your 6/7th visit of the year and sit on your arse when there, and you eat like that between park visits... then it is a problem!
---
On the career stuff, Iā€™m glad my holidays arenā€™t my career. Iā€™d much rather work and my holidays be my holidays without having to worry about replying to instagram messages from ā€œfansā€.

I mean yeah Iā€™d like to go on holiday more, but the idea of spending the whole time looking into a camera isnā€™t it for me šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Also has a shelf life, as a lot of these people are finding out now.
I went to Orlando years ago on a family holiday - my daughter's first visit, and took a video camera (old style).
When we got home and I watched the footage i'd shot, I realised that i'd seen most of WDW and Universal through a view finder and not actually exprienced it properly!
These days I technology has improved, and everyone can now film on their mobile phones... but still, 'vloggers' like Vicky spend their days in the parks looking at a view screen... doing multiple takes etc., you have to wonder just how much they actually enjoy their time there!

Last edited:
  • Wow
I think part of her problem is she genuinely thinks she is being informative. She's coming at it like the local vloggers, showing what's new etc. Rather than an actual travel vlogger explaining what to do in situations, what and where things are etc etc. And no stating the blooming obvious about the weather doesn't count šŸ¤£

Reactions: 5
Remember her ā€˜budget tripā€™ where she put the price in the corner of the screen, she should do a calorie trip and do the same with the calories each time she eats šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ that would be very entertaining !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But I have to get the new candy floss cheesecake just to show you guyssssss

may this rate she will be Diabetes in Detail

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
So Brogan flew home from Disneyland California, Friday midnight flight and her 1st vlog is going up today.
Keep in mind that Brogan is one of the laziest slobs out there, yet she even manages to get a vlog out in time.

But with Vicky, we just donā€™t understand how long and hard it is that it takes weeksā€¦

So Brogan flew home from Disneyland California, Friday midnight flight and her 1st vlog is going up today.
Keep in mind that Brogan is one of the laziest slobs out there, yet she even manages to get a vlog out in time.

But with Vicky, we just donā€™t understand how long and hard it is that it takes weeksā€¦
I dislike Brogan as much as the next person but I'll give her one thing: she's never been late with a video. Which is more than Vicky can say.

Reactions: 7
Remember her ā€˜budget tripā€™ where she put the price in the corner of the screen, she should do a calorie trip and do the same with the calories each time she eats šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ that would be very entertaining !
Looking at the menu online, that lot cost her $41.94... with the suggested WDW tip (18%) that's $49.50!!!

• Wow
Looking at the menu online, that lot cost her $41.94... with the suggested WDW tip (18%) that's $49.50!!!
Ahh but don't forget annual pass and dvc discounts that all the vloggers like to bang on about. Like it explains away their constant spending šŸ¤£

Reactions: 3
If you want actual Disney in detail molly from mammoth club has some really informative videos and she has worked for the mouse šŸ‘
I agree she needs to change her name maybe calories in detail?
Just another grifter these days, churning out the same old content while getting the paypigs to throw money at her.

There's a thread about her/them, currently three threads long.

1 - Molly McAwesome So Long AllEars, Hello Mammoth Club
2 - MollyMcAwesome #2 MammothClub: Just Don't Dare Say Hello
3 - Molly McAwesome #3 Mammoth Club Countdown to Extinction

Reactions: 1
Kate looked awful. I canā€™t tell if she was tired or upset. So different from the last time we saw her, regardless.

Reactions: 4
Kate looked awful. I canā€™t tell if she was tired or upset. So different from the last time we saw her, regardless.
It was the massive lashes! Why both of them seem to think theyā€™re a good look is a mystery

Reactions: 1
I dunno. I donā€™t get good vibes from what Kate looks like now. I thought she looked crying puffy

Reactions: 3
Compare 2016 and last night's vlog, or two attractive fun people and the film White Chicks.

Screenshot_20230924_160431_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230924_160958_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230924_160514_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230924_160540_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.