Molly McAwesome #3 Mammoth Club Countdown to Extinction

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @chaplinesque for the winning title.

Recap:
Alan quit his job
Max moves to Florida
Molly still doesn't like people and cries at ridiculous stuff
Still can't be bothered with setting up Twitch for the MamFam
Still collecting that sweet stan money!

Reactions: 14
Just to mention, I didn't change the title to McAwful because that wasn't what was submitted. If there's a way to change it, I'm game.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s so crazy I used to be obsessed with her when she belong to all ears and then, as soon as she started her own company, I cannot stand to watch her. Well, and the fact that I met her twice and she was pretty much a douche bag both times

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s so crazy I used to be obsessed with her when she belong to all ears and then, as soon as she started her own company, I cannot stand to watch her. Well, and the fact that I met her twice and she was pretty much a douche bag both times
I'm loving piling up these reports after our own encounter.

Pay us money to vacation and treat you like garbage.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Same, I have been so bored of her videos lately. I think the AllEars videos having variety keeps me more interested these days, if I need my Disney fix.

Reactions: 3
Yeah, and again, chipping away at her "creative genius" that people thought would permeate MAM. Best is some cosplay, cruising and don't forget the looking up and to the left for the thumbnails. 🤣

• Haha
Me too I can’t believe it’s almost been a year since I excitedly watched their launch on Twitch and cheers’d to them. Then in a matter of months I too couldn’t stand her anymore. Even if Duckfist hadn’t plagiarized the trivia, I still think I would have grown to find her and the rest of the club annoying.

Side note: I met Peter from Ordinary Adventures at Disneyland in April. I know not everyone has had positive experiences with them, but he was nice to me and let me take a sweaty picture with him. I later learned Molly was at Disneyland the same time as me staying in the Disneyland hotel 😂 after what I heard, I wouldn’t have approached her.
---
Just to mention, I didn't change the title to McAwful because that wasn't what was submitted. If there's a way to change it, I'm game.
We can change it McAwful I won’t be offended!

• Heart
There's a definite trend - I'm another who was very excited for her, watched the launch, I even gave $5 (once).

I'm sympathetic to the repetetiveness to a degree as any given episode is the first one someone has seen, but AllEars manages to change things up and still be entertaining.

Reactions: 4
Is there a way to do that?
Pretty sure outside a brief period of time thread titles aren't editable. My only vote is not to put McAwesome in the next thread title. Knowing she gave herself that nickname lowers my opinion of her a bit. If someone else gave her that name well that is a different.

Reactions: 2
No worries at all. :) This thread is all I could find--it recommends reporting a comment in the thread--I guess to get a mod's attention and putting a message in the report reason box asking them change the title. Am I reading it right?

On another note, Molly's face has always scared me lol. There's an unnerving and sinister quality to her face and especially her smile. I guess it's in large part the huge wooden denture-like teeth and garish lipstick.

1659927030632.jpg

Couldn't think of what it reminded me of, but then it hit me. :ROFLMAO:

australias-most-famous-face-is-getting-a-facelift-this-year-148904-3.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No worries at all. :) This thread is all I could find--it recommends reporting a comment in the thread--I guess to get a mod's attention and putting a message in the report reason box asking them change the title. Am I reading it right?

On another note, Molly's face has always scared me lol. There's an unnerving and sinister quality to her face and especially her smile. I guess it's in large part the huge wooden denture-like teeth and garish lipstick.

View attachment 2333254

View attachment 2333261
The resemblance is uncanny 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

View attachment 2333254

View attachment 2333261
OK, I reported on my own post, so hopefully they can do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Appreciate that, but I'm with everyone else that the Awesome is now just ill inducing.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

View attachment 2333254

View attachment 2333261
Although Molly should take some notes from the Luna Park entrance on how to contour and tone down her garish makeup colors.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is that the actual photo?! Its so obviously photoshopped
I know, right? 😆 It's the one Molly posted, yeah. She claims to be all about body positivity one minute, and then she tries to pass off this disingenuous BigFoot fuckery the next. :ROFLMAO: witch, quit your bullshit, Your skills aren't good enough to have your cake and PhotoShop it away too. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11