Disney In Detail #13 She is everything.. except detailed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh interesting! Unless they were DVC for a couple of nights there so Vicks could get her owners locker but they weren’t willing to let her bunk in with them 😂
What is an 'owners locker'? – Strange that Disney in DETAIL never explained what it was!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What is an 'owners locker'? – Strange that Disney in DETAIL never explained what it was!
I thought that. I worked it out as we went along but it's just another example of her piss poor vlogging skills. She could also have explained the process to get one and perks and downfalls

Reactions: 5
I think she has explained it in previous vlogs, but I think this a way of storing all her shite, tat, belongings to save taking them home, probably costs a fortune. I think Twattan has one aswell.

Reactions: 7
The owner's locker is basically a big plastic box that you pay to keep in a warehouse and they will bring it to your hotel and collect it again at the end of your trip - unless you're staying at a universal hotel apparently. If that's the case, you'll have to take 20 ubers to get to your landlord's Disney hotel and collect it from there 😉😂

Edit: I just checked the owner's locker site and it's $75 one time fee and then you choose what storage plan you would like. The cheapest option is $105 a year and costs $30 to have it delivered & picked up at the end of your trip. The most expensive option is $225 a year which includes free deliveries 😳
That's a lot of money to waste on minnie ear and electric kettle storage!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

I found a video Vic did on her owner's locker back in 2016 - the lipstick is a bit much but I really like that hair colour on her!

Reactions: 1
That owner's locker thing is mental, I had no idea it cost that much. bleeping expensive cuppa that, innit.

Reactions: 6
I think for a while you got a hefty discount on it for buying DVC. Or it might have been included even. I’m not sure

I found a video Vic did on her owner's locker back in 2016 - the lipstick is a bit much but I really like that hair colour on her!
Yes that hair colour is much nicer on her.
And yes, seems like a lot of money for a kettle, teabags and bottles of Mountain Dew. You can buy foldable travel kettles now. The only thing I can understand as useful is the bag of toiletries, but honestly is any of that worth it?

She's put a fresh box of tea in there but surely she'd have to bring a fresh box from the UK (if she wants Yorkshire or another British brand) in her case to replace it anyway...?

• Haha
New vlog
As soon as she’s in MK she orders a massive keylime dessert milkshake with wafer and a cotton candy cheesescake
And then she goes ‘because I don’t want anything else sweet’ (as if the above might not have been enough), she got a house salad, a sharing plate of onion rings and a coffee 😳

Went straight for the milkshake first!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
New vlog
As soon as she’s in MK she orders a massive keylime dessert milkshake with wafer and a cotton candy cheesescake
And then she goes ‘because I don’t want anything else sweet’ (as if the above might not have been enough), she got a house salad, a sharing plate of onion rings and a coffee 😳

Went straight for the milkshake first!
She's either in denial or wilfully ignorant on her diet and food intake. That shake probably had her daily sugar allowance alone, if not more. In fact that whole meal could be her daily calories

Reactions: 7
Can’t believe she said she hadn’t seen The Little Mermaid (2023) because she hadn’t had time even though the original was her favourite Disney film.. duck off Vicky, try having a job.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
A boring vlog, she arrived in MK first stop for food then she did 2 rides, 2 attractions and then had to sit and have a drink while she face timed her mum. Then we had mooch around the shops bought some sugary sweets then headed off on the monorail to the Grand Floridian when she eventually had a reservation for dinner with Kate & her boyfriend. Wonder if she’s having to cut back on spending as she mentioned making notes of things she wants, but then said she’s going back in Nov/Dec.

Reactions: 2
No ears for Disney this time Kate? Very pared back look! Boyfie doesn’t approve hmmm? What must he think of Vic in all the frills and makey!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.